• Published 6th Jan 2012
  • 11,255 Views, 140 Comments

SPIDER-MAN: Shattered Equinox - Kapwnage



The Amazing Spiderman returns to PonyVille with a little help this time. And by a little, I mean a l

  • ...
9
 140
 11,255

Chapter Five: Avengers

Peter ran all over the library for the symbiote. He checked under rugs, in closets, and even on the ceiling but it was nowhere to be found. It could potentially destroy this world if it really wanted to with the power it has, especially if taking hold of a unicorns magic!

"Peter, you still haven't told me whats wrong!" Twilight spoke up as she watched the human lift up her furniture and toss it around like it was nothing.

"Twilight!" Peter grabbed Twilight by her shoulders and stared into her eyes, causing her to blush rapidly. "Did you see anything purple when you found me?!"

"No, why?"

"Arg! I need to find it!" He let go and bolted out the door, causing Rainbow Dash to tumble over as she was going to knock.

Spider-Man quickly put on his mask and ran directly where he was knocked out. It was right around Sweet Apple Acres, near the forest's border. Even the same puddle was still there, but no symbiote! Scared and worried, he went to find Rainbow Dash and ask if she seen it. Right on cue, she was flying towards him to see why he was so worried.

"Dash! I need to ask you something very, very important!"

"That is?" She landed.

"Did you see something purple, and looked like sludge craw away when you two found me?"

"Oh, sorry dude; I'm not the one who found you. Did you ask Twilight?"

"Ur, yes I did. She said she never saw anything like that."

"Need help finding it?"

"No!" He caused her to recoil a bit at his sudden outburst. "Stay away from it!"

"Ok! Ok! Geeze."

Peter had to find it quick, he had a feeling that tonight the villains were going to attack, and if a pony had the symbiote, that would just add on to the list of baddies. He thought of a plan to take them out alone, but there was no way he could. The villains that Octopus had round up are the worst of the worst. Each of them almost killed Spider-Man one way or another.

"What I need right now is a group of my own!" He said to himself. Dash perked up as she listened. "Sorry Dash, I mean humans. More like me."

"Aww, darn." She drooped her ears and flew off slowly.

*************************************

"Madam Web, if your listening right now, which I know you are, I need to speak with you." Peter spoke in his mind. Hopefully she could help him somehow. With a flash of light, he was in her spacious room again.

"Spider-Man, I accept your need for help. I only have enough power to teleport a few beings to this Dimension."

"How did you know that I wanted- Oh yeah." He smirked. "You can read minds."

"Well? Make your request."

"Oh right, uhh: Captain America, Iron Man, and- Hulk."

"Interesting choice."

"Yeah, but the best of the best."

"So be it. I will summon them."

With another flash of light, three beings materialized in her room of webs. One was an iron concoction of red and yellow, another one with blue dragon like scales for a suit and wielding a big round metal shield. The last was perfectly normal. Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers. All of them were Avengers and done a great deal of damage to the villain race.

"What is this? Where am I?" Captain America asked.

"What the heck?" Tony followed the confusion.

"This does not look too good." Bruce started to worry until he saw Spider-Man.

"What's it this time, Spidey?" Tony asked, he did not want to go threw another battle. "I was in the middle of a relaxing bath."

"What are you with out that suit?" Steve chuckled.

"Billionaire playboy."

"Alright you three, I got you here for a reason. Doctor Octopus created a device to bring him to another dimension. Unfortunately, this one is full of beings whom have no idea of the problems that are going to break out."

"Who's all here?" Tony questioned.

"Venom, for one is bad enough as it is. Mysterio, Vulture, Shocker, Goblin, and Doc-Oc has created his own villain from a being of this planet. She's a replica of him except, well, being a pony."

"A what now?"

"Ok, I know this sounds ridiculous, even if we are all things that could never happen, but the species of this planet are literally ponies. Little horses that come in every color. Some of them are unicorns and some pegasus."

"You're kidding, right? Please say your joking."

"No, I'm being as serious as I can be."

"Was that sarcasm?"

"No, it was not."

"Was that sarcasm?"

"No! I'm telling you the truth here! Venom somehow has another symbiote on the loose in this world, so who knows who it's attached itself to."

"Shit, well we're screwed."

"No, we have a chance if we work together."

"Whatever you say, Spidey."

"Ok Madam, go ahead."

Another flash of light engulfed the group of super heroes and they ended up right in the Library. Twilight, whom was reading a book, jumped so high she almost hit the ceiling.

"It's ok, Twilight! These guys aren't gonna hurt you." Peter cooed.

"W-what are they?"

"What does it look like? More humans!"

"W-why are they h-here?" She began to tremble.

"We're here to save you!" Captain America boasted.

"D'aw! It's a little purple horse!" Iron Man face plate slid up into his helmet and revealed his face, mustache and all. He approached Twilight and patted her head like a dog. "Good horsey."

Peter, laughing, grabbed Tony's hand to stop his nonsense. "She's like me and you, Tony. She can talk."

"Oh, right."

"I'm not a horse." Twilight became annoyed. "I'm a pony."

Bruce was looking around the library, reading some books. Most of them were actually, to his surprise, like ones on Earth. It was like ponies replaced humans.

"This is so strange! It reminds me of a kids show." Steve chuckled.

"Yeah about that-" Peter smiled.

Rainbow Dash busted through the door in search for Peter but she was greeted with not only one human, but four. Iron man was the most intimidating. Her eyes grew very wide as she stared at them.

"Whoa-"

"Dash, this is Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America!"

"Pleased to meet- uh, you." Steve smiled, trying not to be awkward.

"It's a blue 'pony' with wings. How could this get any weirder?" Tony chuckled. "I've never seen anything like it!"

Rainbow Dash just stood there with her jaw wide open and her big, pink eyes shifting to all of them.

"You think we're weird? Look at yourself." Twilight joined the awkward joking.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! More super heroes! Awesome!" Dash potentially jumped Iron Man.

"Whoa now, calm down." Peter scolded. "They aren't staying here for long."

"Darn." She sighed.

"If your like a Spider, what do they do?"

"I can fly and shoot lasers out of my hands." Tony boasted.

"You can fly?! Wooow we should race!" Dash grinned.

"I'm way to fast for you."

"Nuh uh, no way. How much you wanna bet?"

"Alright you two, cut it out." Peter intervened. "Captain America is like me, except the Spider parts. Super strength and agility. Hulk is... well he's just hulk."

"Yeah, I turn into a big, giant green monster." Bruce frowned. "I'm not loved as much as them though."

"C'mon Bruce, your stronger than all of us combined though." Tony patted his back.

Peter sat next to Twilight on the couch and watched the Heroes move about and check out the library. Rainbow Dash and Iron man went to go race as Bruce sat and talked to Spike. Captain America, however, was more calm and joined the conversation between Twilight and Spider-Man.

"So you have a god?" Steve questioned.

"Yeah, she's also our princess. She even moves the sun every day."

"This place just gets stranger and stranger."

*************************************

"Are you ready now, Shocker?" Doc asked.

"Yes, I'm all charged."

"How about you Goblin, how many bombs do you have?"

"I only brought ten."

"That's not enough. You disappoint me."

"So hungry, I need food." Venom growled.

"Don't worry Venom, the plan is happening tonight. I'll send you back when it's complete."

"What if Spider-Man actually wins?" Vulture grimaced at his thoughts.

"He won't." Shocker uttered.

"Enough of this conversation! Tonight will be our victory." Octavious praised.

"Octavious, what do I do once you leave?" Octavia worried.

"I won't be leaving. I'm taking over."

"Oh right, what will be of me?"

"My assistant."

"Sounds good."

*************************************

Toxic walked around the forest. The afternoon sun gleamed down at her, unable to heat her body. She felt good with the symbiote. She felt like a giant weight was lifted off her back.

"Tonight, we're going to kill them."

"Tonight? Why tonight?"

"Because that's when he'll be weakest."

"He is weaker at night?"

"No, others will attack as well."

"Who's the others?"

"Do not worry about that information. We want the Spider-Man dead and we'll take our leave."

"Your going to leave me?"

"It is you who will be lost."

"What does that mean?"

"Do not fret at our spoken words. We have given you power."

Trixie sighed. "Yeah, you're right. You have. Tonight we'll kill Spider-Man."

*************************************

Woosh! Tony flew over Ponyville with Rainbow Dash. He had beaten her once in the first race and was now doing a second one to prove who's faster.

"You're never gonna beat me!" Tony laughed as he zoomed past her. She sped up, but began to grow tired.

"Wow, I finally met someone faster than me!" It felt good to not be the superior in the race, though she's never lost an actual race. To a pony, that is. Pony or not, she just lost.

"I gotta say, you're pretty fast."

"Yeah, that'd be my rocket boots."

"Seriously? Rocket boots? What could be cooler?"

"I dunno, maybe my laser cannon."

"Wow! Can I see it?"

"Better yet, I'll demonstrate." Tony stuck out his chest and shot out a scorching, blue laser from his chest. It hurt Dash's ears from the echoing sound, though the awesomeness made up for it.

"That's so cool!"

"Heh, I know! Made it myself."

"You must be super ultra smart!"

"Yep."

*Authors Note: I hope you enjoy the pictures :D Please do leave comments! The next chapter is the last, other than the Epilogue. It's been so fun writing these, but I might move on to writing my Hl2:X story. I'm also starting two new stories called, "The Beginning of the End." and "Elder Scrolls X: Equestria." Because I love Skyrim so very much.*