• Published 25th May 2021
  • 2,352 Views, 64 Comments

Stargaze with Twinky - MidnightTwinkle



Life can change at any moment... But how will the hero perceive these changes?

  • ...
5
 64
 2,352

Spa trip with sis

Twinkleshine ran up to me and hugged me so tightly that it was hard for me to breathe, but I felt so cozy and warm ... I didn't want to interrupt it.

“It's okay, it's okay, shhh ... big sister is here, shhh. I was worried about you, I'm glad you're okay. Tell me what happened? "Twinkleshine said and released me to the floor.

After her embrace, it became a little easier for me and I already felt that I could at least stand.

I bow my head guiltily, and my ears seem to have dropped too, probably because of my mood. I don't know why, but I felt very ashamed of my actions.

I turn a little and point my hoof at the book, which was not touched by my uncontrolled magic, I said, "Here."

At that moment, I wanted to sink into the ground out of shame, I don't know why I used the spell meant for experienced magicians, even if I only practiced magic a couple of times ...

‘But it looks like I was acting like a child? It looks like a child's brain influenced me and I urgently need to deal with this.' I decided

"Have you read this book? I know that you want to go to the same school as me, but we agreed that you will not use any spells other than those in the books on the lower shelves," she pulled me to her and hugged me again, saying: "Promise me that you will not do this again, and then today we can go to rest together in some place."

I lowered my head and muttered with a guilty voice, "I promise ..."

"What do you promise?" Twinkleshine asked me.

“I promise not to do what I'm doing today,” I said even more quietly.

At that moment I felt ashamed, and suddenly, without realizing it, I said, "I'm sorry, Twinkleshhine."

"It's okay little sister, but I think we need new curtains and we need to replace some of the books and things in the house, and I see that your saddle bag has turned into a piece of paper and we need to replace it." Twinkleshine said as she got up and went somewhere.

When I hugged Twi, I felt a little better, I wanted to ask something,but I didn't have time because I didn't feel very well, my eyelids suddenly got heavy and close and I feel like I’m falling asleep. It seems that my powers are completely over and they are gone, even to stay awake …

(Some time later)

I wake up and look around the place where I am. I find myself on the bed in my room, I look around for any of the ponies, but I don't see anyone.

I tried to remember what had happened and realized that I seemed to have passed out, possibly due to extreme fatigue after the magic accident.

After a long sleep, which lasted several hours, judging by the sun, I felt better than after the explosion. I got out from under the covers and crawled to the edge of the bed, then threw the pillow on the floor again and rolled out of the bed onto this pillow.

Getting to my feet, I decide to go to the first floor to find Twinkleshine. As I walked down the stairs, I smelled food and thought that Twinkleshine was already putting food on the table. Going down the stairs, I went to the kitchen and looking around the corner, I again smelled a pleasant smell and see food on the table.

When I entered the room, Twinkleshine notices me and invites me to sit down at the table and start eating.

I went to the table and tried to climb onto the seat, but I couldn't.
I’m probably not fully rested and I don’t have enough strength,’ I thought, but then a familiar aura surrounds me and I feel how this magic helps me to climb.

I sat down comfortably and tried to decide that I wanted to try to grab the cutlery with my magic, but when I tried to do this, I could not even create an aura around them, as I did with books.

My sister immediately stopped me and said that I had not yet recovered and that I should not use my magic yet. She also added that after the meal we will go somewhere, but for me it will be a surprise.

After I finished eating, I said I finished eating and my plate was clean, I got down from the seat with Twinkleshine and turned towards the stairs to go to my room, but Twinkleshine called me and told me not to go far because we are going somewhere soon. So I decided that I would not go to my room and instead go to the living room and wait for the adult pony there.

Approaching the living room and going inside, I again notice these two photos with the parents of this body, I saw a photo with me. But now I saw some more photos hanging on the walls, some photos of Ivory and Twinkleshine, Ivory and me, and so on.

Further looking around the room, I notice a table on which something is lying. I go to the table and when I come up, I notice that the object was some kind of letter, but I became curious about what was there, and so I went to the sofa and climbed onto it. Turning around and looking at the table, I saw a letter with a red seal, I wanted to take a closer look at this seal, but suddenly the letter was surrounded by a magical aura and was unpacked.

Twinkleshine's voice is heard from my side: “This letter came after you fainted, but I don’t know what’s there, I was told that it was for you, so I decided that you would open it yourself, but now get up, we have to leave, we will open it later."

I nodded slightly, slid off the couch and headed for the exit, but stopped for a moment because I realized that I had never gone outside in this body and in this world. I suddenly felt a little uneasy. But I didn't hesitate and kept following Twinkleshine until she noticed that I was falling behind.

"Everything is fine?" I heard from Twi. "Yes!" I shouted, it seems too emotional.

“Don't worry, it's okay,” my sister said, letting me catch up with her.

She rubbed her face against mine, and I again had a feeling of warmth and care from Twinkleshine. I didn't want to end it, but it ends and the adult pony leaves me, grabs a cute saddlebag, opens the door and goes outside, calling me.

I head for the door and when I cross the threshold, a picturesque view opens up of one of the streets of this place.
'Wide and spacious paved road, neat sidewalks. On the sides are neat, austere houses, each unique in its own way, but with charming architecture in general. On the one hand, the houses are neatly and strictly decorated, but full of color and life. It is also full of various establishments, from chic boutiques to small restaurants. The roof of each house is unique and majestic in its own way. This city is like a capital,' I thought.

As soon as my attention turned to those who were on the street. 'So... many... ponies...' most of them wore different dresses or costumes, the ponies themselves were of various colors and with very different signs on their sides, I glanced at my side for a second, but saw nothing, and I felt a little sad.

I felt a bit uncomfortable thinking that I was naked all the time, but I remembered that Twinkleshine was also naked, so I relaxed a little and heard her calling me because I seemed to be standing all the time.

I ran after Twinkleshine and after catching up with her, I wanted to get as close to her as possible due to the large number of ponies around, besides, they were larger than me and it scared me a little.

I asked, "Where are we going?"

“We're almost there, be patient,” said Twinkleshine.

As we walked, I got bored, I suddenly wanted to move more, at that moment it seemed to me that my energy was limitless, but due to the number of ponies around, I realized that I would not succeed and therefore I began to wonder where we were going.

‘She said we’ll go somewhere together, and that it’s also related to a vacation. It would be nice to have a rest, especially after what happened before.’ I thought, but at that moment I heard, “We have arrived!”

I come out of my wistful state, look up and see the names of the place we arrived at, *Canterlot Spa*

At the spa building, Twinkleshine called, "Wait for me!"

I decided to go and see something, I notice a sheet with some prices and go to it. I stand and go through the list of all the services available: massages, polishes, wraps, various baths, various masks, baths, mud baths and much more. Half of it was even difficult to read, but the massage seemed harmless.

After looking through the entire list, I turned my head to the side and noticed that Twinkleshine was whispering something in some pony's ear.

I wanted to bet what she was saying, but Twinkleshine got ahead of me and said, “Well, little sister, let's go!"

Everything was happening too quickly, and now - I'm already in a dressing gown going to some procedure. They took me to the bathhouse, it was dry and warm. There was a mud bath, after which some ponies took care of my mane and tail, the sensations were quite unusual. I have never relaxed as much as I do now. After some time and several treatments, I was invited to a massage with Twinkleshine.

The ponies came up to us and threw on our robes, after which they took us to the bathhouse. When we went inside, we sat down in the seats prepared for us. Some pony stallion came to us and said that he would soon come up to bring us water in order to sprinkle it on the stones.

At that moment, a cunning plan ripened in my head, for some reason I wanted to play Twinkleshine, and when this stallion returned, he poured water on hot stones and warming steam appeared in the bath. The stallion left immediately, and Tinkleshine made a sound of pleasure and relaxation as the steam hit her.

At that moment I turned to her and, without holding back a smile, asked: "Sis, did you like that?"

"Of course," she answered immediately.

"Really? So you liked that stallion?" - I said with an even bigger smile

"Of cour .." she did not finish, because only now she realized what I asked. She immediately began to choke with embarrassment and her face bent bright red. "That is not what I meant..." she began to say.

But at that moment I rolled onto my back and laughed at how embarrassed Twinkleshine was.

She noticed this, returned her color and also laughed, because she realized that I was teasing her.


After I got the final laughs out, I lay down and let the warm steam enter me, it was very relaxing and soothing. The rest of the time in the bath, we spent in silence, it seems that Twinkleshine was still a little embarrassed. This silence did not last long, because after a short period of time after my antics, another pony came and said that it was time for us to go to the next procedure.

Then we were taken to a mud bath, where Twinkleshine told us that we would need to buy me a new saddle bag, because during my magical burst, I turned it into a drawing.

After this procedure, there was a bathhouse. When we arrived, Twinkleshine asked me, "Would you like me to help you wash?"

Since I didn't know how to do this, I agreed, but for me it was as awkward as possible.

She took a brush and began to rub me. It was terribly ticklish, I tried to endure, but I could not stand it for a long time and so I started laughing, it seemed to me that Twinkleshine was tickling me on purpose, but when I was able to make out her face, there was only a smile and care in her eyes
Then we were taken to the place where they worked on my mane and fur, when they were combing it, it was really soothing and I liked it.

Then there was a massage, and Twinkleshine and I were put in neighboring places. When the masseurs came, they were stallions, my sister just lay down, closed her eyes and relaxed, but I felt a little uncomfortable, but I immediately dropped these thoughts when the massage began. I was so relaxed by what the masseur was doing that I fell asleep very quickly.

Twinkleshine woke me up with a giggle she said: "Good morning sleepyhead, it seems someone needs to sleep several times a day, just like a little filly.”

I instantly woke up, "I am not little filly, I am already an adult!" - I instinctively said with an offended tone. But when I realized what I had said, and that Twinkleshine was teasing me, I involuntarily smiled, looked away and blushed, ‘It seems she returned the favor,’ I thought.

Twinkleshine cheered up even more and said we gotta go.

I really liked the massage and I even felt a little sad, due to the fact that I slept through almost the entire procedure.

After all the procedures, they took me to the mirror, when I got there, looked in the mirror and saw how I looked, 'amazing,' I thought.

'Did I admire myself? Do I really like this?’ I'm starting to like this world more and more, but I still want to return to the world of humans... Probably...

Anyway, I still need to study magic in order to try to return to the human world.
'If magic brought me to the pony world, then with the help of magic I can get out of here, but do I need it?' I immediately threw the thought away, now I wanted to go home with Twinkleshine, and I was too tired to think about anything else.

After the massage, I really felt the difference, as if my body was made of jelly. It was so much fun, my mood improved, I even wanted to run. I completely forgot about fatigue and felt like new.

Twinkleshine and I headed for the exit, and when we got outside, she asked me, "Would you like something?"

I opened my mouth to answer her question, but suddenly a strange sound came from below. “Someone seems to be hungry,” Twinkleshine laughed.

She looked around and headed towards the building that looked like a restaurant.

Forgetting about all the troubles and incidents, I ran after her, as if nothing had happened.

It was already evening on the street, and there were very few ponies left. For some reason, it was difficult for me to walk at the Twinkleshine pace, not because it was too fast, but because I really wanted to run and jump.

I no longer thought about my actions, and did everything instinctively. I wanted to play with someone, but I didn't know with whom, which means that while Twinkleshine was walking calmly, I either accelerated, overtaking her, then slowed down so that she caught up with me. I ran around her and indulged in every possible way... She seemed to notice that I had an excess of energy, but she did nothing, only smiled and sometimes giggled when I accidentally stumbled.

We passed a building that looked like a restaurant, and walked a little further, I realized that we were going to a pastry shop. We go inside, and while I look at the various colorful sweets in the window, Twinkleshine whispered something in the ear of the salesman, who nodded, brought the bundle, took his bits and went somewhere. I again continued to look at various sweets, but Twinkleshine took her saddle bag, put the purchase there, and when I passed, she made me walk with her with her hoof.

When we went outside, I asked again where we were going, and this time I was told that we were going home, but since I was a little tired and very hungry, I walked at the Twinkleshine pace, but sometimes I lagged behind her, so she walked a little slower so that I could catch up with her.

When we got home and went inside, Twinkleshine told me to go wash my hooves and then go over to the table and wait for her there.

I obediently went off to do the older pony's assignment, and when I returned to the kitchen, I thought, 'Why wash the hooves? if we put them on the floor immediately?'
But this question seemed strange to me, and I decided not to ask it so as not to seem strange.

I went back to the kitchen, and on the second try climbed into the seat, after which I waited for Twinkleshine.

When she arrived, she took the bags out of the bag and put them on the table. She started to open them, and inside there was ice cream, no packaging, no containers, only ice cream in a glass.
I wondered: "Why is the ice cream whole, if it was without any protection, inside the bag?"
I wanted to ask this question, but ice cream appeared in front of me and I instantly forgetting all the questions and pounced on this ice cream.

After the most delicious ice cream I have ever eaten, I felt happy and seemed full of energy again. Sitting at the table while Twinkleshine was not looking at me, I tried to turn on the magical light, but only a faint spark escaped from the horn. My feeling was like it was like something was blocking my magic or my mana wasn't recovering for some reason. After trying to cast a spell, I again felt a kind of emptiness inside me that I could not explain.

I thank Twinkleshine for this treat and for taking me to the spa.

I rolled off my chair and nearly fell, but I regained my balance and headed for the stairs to go to my room. But when I turned around, before leaving on the stairs, I noticed a sly smile on Twinkleshine's face, which seemed a little suspicious or sly to me, but decided that it seemed to me, and without giving it any attention, I continued on my way.

As I walked up the stairs, I thought I hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed part of the day at the spa, but I dropped that thought because I didn't want to develop it. I also thought about acting like a child most of the day, but right now I didn't want to occupy my head and just wanted to rest the rest of the day.

I go up the stairs and go back to my room, I see a little mess in the room and decided it was worth putting things in order.

I put all the books back in the closet and pulled out the All About Equestria book.
I pushed the book onto the bed and climbed into it on the pillow, put the book down to make it comfortable to read, sat down, opened the first page of the book and began to read.

I managed to read only one chapter, which spoke about the 3 tribes that formed this place, but suddenly I heard a quiet creak in the corridor, but did not attach any importance to it and continued reading.

After a couple of minutes, while I was turning the page, I missed the sound of the door opening slightly and someone entering my room, but since I was sitting with my back to the door, I did not see it either. And suddenly ... something blew in my ear from behind, I jumped in surprise and when I landed, I turned around and saw that Twinkleshine was smiling from ear to ear.

And suddenly she screams: "Tickling monster!" ...