• ...
3
 70
 901

PreviousChapters Next
Heh! He Thought He Was Going To Live

Pinkie Pie tiredly wiped the various fluids off of her face and painfully pulled her too large for her great coat over her naked body. Rainbow had been rougher than usual lately and she had to go to further and further lengths to keep her in line. Pinkie never complained though, she knew what she had to do and bore up under the constant strain. Her long pink curls had begun to hang limply from her head with the stress. It was a Herculean task to keep an entire separatist conspiracy in line, much less Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie knew she may be in charge in theory, but Rainbow was the terror that kept these slowly rotting clones in line. She had to do whatever it took to keep Rainbow Dash from doing something stupid and "whatever it took" became more and more deviant acts. Rainbow couldn't risk a shore leave again, not after last time, so Pinkie became the only person that Rainbow could stand to look at, much less bed. Rainbow, disregarding the less than comfortable amount of oxygen onboard, lit a cheap cigar and propped her bare feet on the command deck.

She stared hatefully at Pinkie's cowering form. It disgusted her how Pinkie always slunk around like a beaten dog nowadays, it reminded her too much of her as a child. She spat on the floor and growled, "How much longer Pink.?" Pinkie had genuinely convinced Rainbow of why they had to do what they had to do, but it sickened her to her core that they had to work with the things that had murdered her Fluttershy.

Pinkie winced as she straightened up. "We just need to cow or kill the holdouts in Trottingham then we can finally go home." Pinkie said in a pleading whisper.

Rainbow grew angry and threw an empty bottle at Pinkie, barely missing her head. "TERRA'S NOT MY HOME!" She screamed, her voice coming as a gravely shriek from years of hysterical weeping and bellowing orders. "The only reason I'm going back is to finally crunch that coward's throat in my hand!" She shattered another empty bottle in her augmentic hand for effect.

"I know, I know please." Pinkie began to tear up in fear. "I promise were almost."

"Umm captain?" A weak voice called out.

Rainbow immediately put three rounds into the wall by the doorway. "I told you pieces of shit never to bother me while I'm fucking!"

The voice called out in terror. "YES MA'AM, BUT YOU SAID TO SEND WORD THE SECOND WE HEARD WORD FROM TROTTINGHAM AND."

He was cut off by Rainbow grabbing him by the collar and his breathing tube and pulling him into the room. She slammed him against the wall with her robot arm and growled, "And?" She glared directly into his soul.

He attempted to speak but Rainbow's death grip on his breathing tube meant his words had no volume. She rolled her eyes and relaxed her grip enough for him to wheeze, "They killed their Chief officer like you demanded! They're all yours captain! Ten thousand strong!"

The clone's pupil's narrowed to pin pricks as he saw the single most terrifying thing he'd ever witnessed. Rainbow Dash was smiling. This particular clone felt no fear that his genetic makeup was becoming less and less coherent with each passing day, he didn't flinch at flying head first into void combat, but nothing clenched his sphincter tighter than the sight of Rainbow Dash's teeth.

Rainbow turned still holding the clone's neck. "Well, speak of the devil." The clone gained a glimmer of hope. Maybe he wasn't going to~. Rainbow closed her hand and cut his head clean off.

Pinkie didn't even notice the senseless act of cruelty. She was already donning her boarding gear, her hair already beginning to resume it's trademark curls. "Finally. . . " She began to giggle madly. "It's finally over. Finally we can make them pay for what they've done!" Rainbow began to feel a similar terror to the clone she'd just killed. Pinkie drew her sword and grinned evilly into its glowing blade. "I'M COMIN HOME!"

PreviousChapters Next