• Published 1st May 2021
  • 982 Views, 31 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Pirates - Lucasnike123



The adventures of the pirate Twilight Sparkle and her friends to find the Kingdom of Equestria have just begun.

  • ...
2
 31
 982

2) The Pirate Huntress, Rainbow Dash!

After a day's travel, Twilight and Luster arrive on the island from the Navy base.

This island is ruled by a tyrant Marine named Morgon, and his arrogant son Sunburst. His mandate has arrested a "runner" (people capable of running at the speed of sound) called Rainbow Dash (under the nickname "The Pirate Huntress") for hiting an officer.

Although, to Twilight and Luster's surprise, it was Rainbow herself who gave herself up, in exchange for not hurting an innocent child named Riko. That day, the boy made the mistake of disturbing Sunburst's pet (a wolf); and in danger, Rainbow hit the animal and Sunburst to defend herself; she is immediately arrested for committing "such a crime". The boy tries to intercede, which further enrages Sunburst, until Rainbow proposed a deal: if she could endure being held in the open without food or water in exchange for setting Riko free; and if she endured a whole month in those conditions, she would let her go too.

At Ririko's (Riko's mother) bar, Sunburst arrives asking for a drink and announcing that he never intended to fulfill his deal with a criminal like Rainbow Dash, and that he would execute her tomorrow without thinking about it. Twilight, who was at the scene and could hear it all, got up from her chair angrily, punches Sunburst good, and leaves without wasting any more time with the intention of rescuing Rainbow and having her join his crew.

Upon meeting Rainbow, Twilight finds out how she really is and is interested in the events that led to her current situation and that she has already made the decision that Rainbow will be the first to join her future crew; but for this the first thing was to rescue her from her in order to later recruit her.

Subsequently, Sunburst arrives at the base and meets with his father to ask him to kill Twilight for hitting him, to which Morgon annoyed, hits Sunburst and exclaims that he is a "pathetic and idiot son" and that for that reason he was unworthy. to hit. He then asks a marine to go kill Riko for entering the execution range to feed Rainbow, but the marine refuses, causing Morgon to get angry and shoot him with his "Cannon Hand" to remind them of his soldiers that he is the Captain, so he is superior to them and everything he does is fair.

Later, Morgon asks his soldiers to raise a statue of him and at a time when the marines were lifting it, Twilight reaches the top of the base causing the statue to fall and break, causing Morgon to rage. After that, she apologizes and kidnaps Sunburst to help her find Rainbow's boots (which, according to her, are her lucky charm and the reason why she is a "runner") .

Meanwhile, on the execution ground, Luster begins to unleash Rainbow as she reveals Sunburst's deception to her. Then, Morgon appears in front of them with his men and they shoot, but before the bullets reach a tied Rainbow and a scared Luster, Twilight appears and protects them from the bullets, revealing that she is immune to them because of her body of energy.

Then, and surprised by what she has seen, Rainbow asks Twilight what kind of person she is, and Twilight responds with one thing: she will be the future Queen of Equestria.

Author's Note:

Twilight and Luster arrive on the island of the Navy base, where Rainbow Dash is imprisoned, but in order to recruit her, they must face Captain Marine Morgon "Cannon Hand" and her arrogant son Sunburst.