• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,756 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,756

[Flashback] Chapter 7: Still A Weaboo, Even In Death.

Author's Note:

yay, i managed to finish this flashback chapter.

it only took me a month to finish this because im procrastinating and im trying out different kinds of stuff in life.


And I'm currently teaching myself on how to make Chiptune-genre soundtracks. Wish me luck about it.

Five hours after Ace's Death.

In a small apartment-like house, inside the dark room with closed windows.

Hello, I am Yuri, a grade nine student. Currently suffering a burnout, because of the endless tasks that the school is giving us.

"Man, I think I'll ask Thous, Ace and the others about their projects, it might give me some ideas or some motivation." I said as I opened Facebook on my computer and chatted.

"Halo, mana mo projects ninyo?" (Translation: Halo, you guys done with your projects?) I typed.

Seen by: Thousmay, Ericklee (Nickname), Core The Simp (Nickname), Louis Prada Gucci (Nickname), and Hallelujah (Nickname)

"Nah, me busy playing chess. I got an online tournament to play at." Thous typed.

"Why Ace didn't see my message? He's supposed to be online around this time and chatting with us." I wondered.

"Piste, kapoy na kaayo ko. Bagsak na ata ko ani huhu." (Translation: Fuck, I'm so tired. I think I'll fail this grading, huhu.) Louis Prada Gucci typed.

"Me and Erick are doing our modules too. We aren't attending the same school but I think we are all suffering too with our own respective tasks." Hallelujah typed.

"I'm literally suffering rn, two times." Ricklee typed.

"Anyways, can we play Roblox FNF? I got something to say." Ricklee typed again.

Seen by: Vlad

"Oiii, apil koo!!"
(Translation: Oii, I'll join!!) Vlad typed.

"I'll join too! It's nice to have fun once in a while." I typed.

"@Louis Prada Gucchi , Mir, apil ka?"
(Translation: @Louis Prada Gucci, Mir, you join in?) I typed, tagging Miracle for a game.

"Busy ko, piste man ning project ba."
(Translation: I'm busy, stupid projects...) Miracle typed.

"Same for me, I gotta practice." Thous typed.

"im doin my modules." Hallelujah typed.

"Ya guys can do your work, just do a voice chat while we are playing. I got some important things to say. It's very important." Ricklee typed.

All of us agreed.

Me, Vlad, and Ricklee went to Roblox and played a game.
Also chatting with our busy friends.

"So, Yuri. You pick a song?" Ricklee asked.

"Ballistic, hard difficulty." I answered.

So we played, while Vlad is watching us play from the speakers of our stage.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Miracle asked from the voice chat.

"Yeah, and why the six of us are here?" Thous asked.

"It's because... Ace just died." Ricklee said in a bored tone. Makes the whole call silent, except with the song of Ballistic. And we are still playing.

"Hoi gago! Tinuod na!?" (Translation: Wait, what the fuck? Is that true?) Miracle cursed.

"I haven't seen Ace in person yet, but that is downright shocking." Hallelujah said.

"Ace may be annoying, but he's my friend. Hearing that news is very shocking!" Core said.

This statement, hits me, really hard.

"What, the, hell? He's my first friend when I transferred to [Censored]. That's unbelievable! You must be lying!" I yelled in anger.

"I know you guys are not believing it. But trust me, me too. Look at the latest news at Youtube. Search 'Communal Terrorist Attack'. He's there." Ricklee said, still playing.

"Wait, I'll play it at the call." Vlad said, as the messanger window showed a video of a terrorist attack.

"There is a terrorist attack happening at this village, which is in Davao City Philippines. It's only a small scale attack but the damage it caused is unforgivable." The news reporter said, showing the blurred corpses, still in their own respective places. Still being investigated by the investigation team.

When the corpses are showed, there's an odd one out. A blue haired corpse with a dark blue t-shirt.

"It's really is Ace!" Everyone yelled in the call, except for me.

"Don't jump to conclusions bruh! It might be just a doppelganger!" I yelled in disbelief.

"Look, where did the attack take place? Communal, right? And who's our only friend that has blue hair and lives in Communal. It's Ace!" Miracle yelled in anger and sadness.

"No." I said, in disbelief, and I shed a tear.

"We actually have an abnormal situation here. In the house of this blue-haired corpse, it seems that the things here was stolen.

And there are no footprints or fingerprints found in this house. The prints we only found is this poor fellow's fingers and feet.
There are two possibilities. First is that he tried to escape with his things, but the things are too heavy for him to carry. And second, they may have went inside with caution.

And one last thing, only this guy's house have it's things stolen. It's still a mystery for us to figure out what the heck is going on." The investigator reported. Ending the video.

"I can't..." I cried.

"I know you're sad right now, how about let's go to Miracle's Minecraft SMP server and pay a little offering at Ace's base." Ricklee said.

And we all agreed.

=============================

We all downloaded the mods we need for the server and joined in.

We got teleported to Ace's beloved Cyberpunk-like base, made out with marbles. And also has some blue mushrooms scattered around the landscape.

"Welcome to Saberpulse City. The place where Ace does his things." Miracle introduced.

"So many buildings... I wonder where Ace's house is." Vlad wondered.

"Let's just say that all of these buildings are his houses. One building for storage, crafting, sleeping, smelting. And it goes on." Miracle said, as we walked down at the basalt road.

As we were at the middle of the base, we could hear some sounds that doesn't exist at vanilla Minecraft.

"You guys wondering what those noises are? It's actually Ace's pets. He didn't considered them as pets, but he considered them as citizens of Saberpulse City." Miracle explained as we went inside a building with a glass dome roof.

We saw a green jellyfish (A Lantern from the mod 'Mowzie's Mobs) floating in the building. It's just floating around aimlessly, just minding it's own business.

We also saw a blueberry-like creature. (Sprout from the mod 'Mystical Mobs)

And a blue bioluminescent dragonfly (End Dragonfly from the mod 'BetterEnd)

"If these guys were sentient, they might be crying in grief when they found out that their landowner who gave them shelter and food was killed at a terrorist attack." Miracle remarked.

We all went to a small cliff nearby the base. And made a small grave, and our other six friends saw our actions.

"Well, it's surprising to have all of you joined in. Despite on how weak your computers are." Jelly typed.

"Actually, we're doing a little goodbye ceremony." Hallelujah typed.

"What idjdndjidj?" Naomimi typed.

"Ace, just..." I paused.

"He decided to transfer school? You guys can just do that in Facebook." Jelly added.

"He died." Ricklee added, silencing the other six friends.

"WHAT!?" The six was surprised.

They didn't believed at us, but thanks to Miracle's conversation skills, he managed to convince them.

We all stood there in sadness, and gave him some flowers, torches, gifts, and candles. And even some goodbyes.

And, we even took a screenshot and the others posted it to Facebook.

And then, we left.

Another few hours later, Me and Ricklee decided to play some Roblox again, and replayed Ballistic in hard mode.

"I feel so bored." I said.

"Me too, me too." Ricklee answered.

It was a long awkward conversation, we didn't have anything to talk about.

"So, uh. How are you and Ace got so close?" Ricklee asked.

"Uh, we just talked a bit. Memes and shits, ya know. Then we got close." I explained.

"Heh, typical Ace." He scoffed.

We kept on playing, then I heard some gunshots. I thought it's just an ingame SFX because it was perfectly synchronized by the rythm of Ballistic.

As we played a little longer, the gunshot went louder, then it got more louder.

Then my bedroom door got kicked out.

A man in black approached me.

A man, wearing a black mask, concealing his identity.

He revealed a six inches knife, clearly a damascus knife because of its unique patters ingraved at the blade.

"Yuri, YURI! You suddenly stopped playing!" Ricklee yelled, at my headphones.

"Who... are you?" I asked, in terror. The man's cold gaze sent shivers down to my spine.

The man was silent, just some heavy breathing.

He raised his knife...

Then, he stabbed me at the heart.

There's no way for me to survive that.

I guess, I'll just face what comes next.

"Sayonara, mina." I whispered, saying my final words.

Then I hit my head on my keyboard, sending a loud thud sound at Ricklee's end.

And there were blood spattered around my room.

"Yuri? Yuri!? What do you mean 'goodbye everyone'!?" Ricklee yelled again.

"I heard a loud thud! What's going on!?" He yelled again.

"Don't tell me... nah, that's impossible! Probably a weakened wifi signal. I shouldn't jump to conclusions." He said again.

I opened my eyes.

Everything was gray, monochrome...
It seems that time stopped.

I rose up, feeling uneasy.

And confued.

"What the fuck?" I'm totally confused.

I didn't know what to do, so I sat on my bed, thinking of something to get rid of this nightmare.

And then, I heard some clopping noises.

A white glowing alicorn walked inside my room.

"WHAT THE FAK ARE YOU!?" I yelled as I grabbed a pillow, hoping it can intimidate the beast.

"Hold up! Just, hold up!" The alicorn spoke

"I don't know who the hell are you, but please. Tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Okay then... I know you're confused, but please let me explain."

"You died through a knife stab, and you lost so much blood. Well that's pretty obvious. Now, you woke up, seeing time in a complete halt." The alicorn explained.

"Sooo... that's it? Why were you here?" I asked.

"Well, I'm here to judge you. Not your race obviously, but on where you will be sent." The alicorn added.

"I thought that you were gonna say the N-word infront of me. Even though I'm not even black." I joked with a bored face.

"I'm not racist like other humans would do. But anyways, back to the point.

Since you died, you are gonna be judged.

And also, you are one of my few lucky picks to get this kind of treatment." The alicorn added.

"I get the judgment part, but what's with the special treatment?" I asked.

"Eh, just some personal reasons. You'll know later on." The alicorn explained.

"okay..." I said.

The alicorn told me some other things, like, where I will be isekai'd, what are the customs there, and some few lessons.

And then, he gave me a special luggage bag where you can pack anything you want. The storage is pretty much infinite.

I packed my clothes, food, pillows, gadgets, and etc etc.

I wanna bring my computer with me, but I didn't. Because I don't know how to remove the system unit from my desk.

And then, I was finally ready, then... I got isekai'd to...

Equestria...

The dimension where ponies are humans, and they have a more better life than our own.

==============================

I was isekai'd at a mountain top, with a mini forest at the top of it.

"Well, that's kinda hurt." I complained as I massaged my head, and felt a furry head and a weird triangle like object at the top of my head.

"Huh, so furry... And a furry triangle." I mumbled, and I felt some paws massaging my head.

"Now, just wait a minute..." I snapped, then I looked at my hands.

They're not hands...

They're...

Paws.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled in terror.

"I see that you're doing just fine." The alicorn said as he teleported infront of me.

"What do you mean 'just fine'!? I literally have some paws!" I yelled.

"I think, you should look at your own body." The alicorn said as he created a large mirror.

There, I saw a reflection...

My own reflection...

A cyan-gray puppy wolf with pointy ears.

"Am I, a wolf?" I asked in amazement.

"Yes, but actually no." The alicorn disagreed.

"Then, what am I?" I asked again.

"Well... You humans know the word 'lycan', right?"

"Ofcourse we do! It's like a werewolf but permanent! You cannot revert back to your original form!"

"Correct, and you are one."

"I still don't get it. Werewolves and Lycanthropes are anthromorphic, right? But why am I still like a wolf. I trot instead of walking."

"Listen, Equestria is a dimension where humans are replaced with ponies, pegasi, and unicorns. And you say Lycans are permanent human-like wolves.

Now, remove the word 'human' from the equation and replace it with 'ponies'." The alicorn explained.

"Now I get it!" I exclaimed, as I tapped my left open paw with my right clenched paw.

"And speaking of which, you may be a wolf but you have a quality of a pony." He said.

"Do you still remember that each kinds of ponies have their own respective magic, right?"

"Yeah."

"And do you know the magic of Earth Ponies?"

"High farming skills, strength, and etc. Yes."

"Now, since you don't have any wings or horns. Let's try your newfound magic to the test." The alicorn said, as he levitated a bit.

"First lesson on being an earth pony, let's try out your strength. Go punch or slash the tree in front of you." The alicorn instructed. And I agreed.

I readied myself, and galloped towards the tree...

And I slashed it with my claws.

And the thick tree fell down.

"Wow, what a powerful strength you have for a colt like you." The alicorn remarked.

"Colt?" I asked, in confusion.

"A young male pony." He explained.

"Am I supposed to be called a 'puppy'?" I asked.

"You're too big to be called one. Your current size right now fits the size of an average filly." He explained.

"Aight." I replied.

As I chopped down some more wood, the alicorn told me to stop. And I did.

He also told me to pack my things and asked me for a long walk.

I asked him why, and he said 'You need a place to live.'

So I followed his instructions and went south, like he said.

It took me days to reach my destination, but thanks to my newfound strength and the alicorn's guidance. I have a nice daytime walk and a nice warm nighttime.

I passed through meadows, some forests and etc.

Until I finally reached my destination...

Ponyville.

The trip was worth it.

Later that afternoon, I was invited to a party by Pinkie. A pink energetic filly who just got her own cutie mark few days ago.

I asked the alicorn whats that, and he said that it's like a mark of your purpose in life.

I asked the alicorn again if I can get one, and he said no. Because I'm not a pure pony. Only pure ponies can get one.

After the party, I decided to stay at a settlement home for a while. It's kinda free though.

Next morning, I got a job as a lumberjack. It has a decent pay, so it's worth it.

Few months later, with my savings. I managed to buy myself a property and a house.

And, I had a good life. At my new life.

A decade later, I'm finally a grown-ass stallion now. And there were two pegasai ponies visited Ponyville. The pegasus named Fluttershy decided to settle here. And I heard she has a job as a veterinarian.

And the other pegasus named Rainbow Dash just escorted Fluttershy here. I guess both of them are very close friends.

After that, both of them were invited for a party. Well, it's pretty obvious who invited them both.

At the party, Rainbow was actually enjoying it, while Fluttershy was just hiding under a desk in fear.

Untill she saw me... She was inspecting, poking, and staring at me.

She was very interested in me. Maybe because I'm a unique kind of pony or something, I dunno.

Anyways, another time skip. Few months later. The unbelievable thing happened.

There was a draconid, visited Ponyville.

And was ofcourse, invited to a party.

And then we met.

We looked at each other, wondering why we were familiar at each other.

The alicorn told me to bring him to a restroom to have a little pep talk.

And I did. I told him to follow me, and went to a restroom.

"So, uh... hello... What do you want?" The draconid asked in confusion. And that voice... Is very familiar.

This made my hopes went high.

"Are you, reincarnated?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Huh?"

"Just answer yes or no!" I was desparate on knowing the truth.

The draconid gulped, looked around with his eyes, left and right. And gulped again.

"Yeah, I'm reincarnated." He answered.

He answered something...

He said something that makes me happy for some reason.

And, you know the rest.

============================

Back at the present.

"What a nice reunion both of you were having..." Ricklee said as he stretched his hooves.

"Yeah, it was both relieving and surprising at the same time." I said.

It was a nice talk, then the three of us fell asleep.

Next day, at an early morning...

There was a draconid looking at us. Like he's gonna scold us.

"WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS!" He yelled, startling us three...

"Ace! Where have you been!? We've been looking for you since yesterday!" I asked.

"I could answer that later, but answer my question first!" He yelled in anger.

"Who is this panda!?" He asked, and the three of us bursted to laughter.

"Man, you don't know? It's your fricking cousin!" Thous laughed.

And he was flabbergasted.

Then we went to the living room to explain the situation.

And Ace finally get it.

"So, you were asking where I was?" He asked, and we nodded our heads.

"I was in Cloudsdale, just paying Fluttershy's parents a visit." He answered.

And the three of us were just like: "Wtf? That's it."

"And what's with the hawaiian tourist attire you're currently wearing?" Ricklee asked.

"Ah. I was tagging along with Mr. and Mrs. Shy with their little vacation. They insisted on it though. I was planning to return yesterday evening but I didn't expect that it's gonna be a 24 hour vacation." He explained.

As the atmosphere gets a little heavier, I spoke up.

"Then... Why you didn't leave us some money?" I asked, made the blue haired draconid gulp.

"Dude, are you blind or stupid? I literally left a ton of bits at the kitchen counter." He said as he pointed at a pouch that has a label 'garam masala spice mix' at the top of the counter.

"That's a spice pouch! You got a ton of it at your spice cabinet but you just forgot to put it back!" I answered back.

Ace stood up and grabbed the pouch.

And threw it at my forehead.
And it was very hard.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled back, and a tumor grew at my forehead.

"Those are bits, bitch!" He said.

And then we argued about the pouch...