• Published 9th Feb 2021
  • 1,038 Views, 31 Comments

The kid and the Alicorn Foal - Corsairfan



A young boy finds Flurry Heart and decides to raise her.

  • ...
17
 31
 1,038

Flurry's new home.

After nearly being eaten by a mountain lion, Nicky was returning home with a baby pony in one hand and a busted bike in the other.

"just a few more minutes Flurry, then we'll be home." He said as he walked down the sidwalk. A few minutes later, they arrived at Nicky's house.

"we're here.'' Said Nicky. "Now to figure out what to do."

He opened the door, his pet Pomeranian Buster greeted him by barking and tugging his legs.

"Hello buster, your such a good boy." Said Nicky. Flurry looked down at the poofy dog. She cooed and giggled and jumped down to play with him. Buster smelled her and got excited. Nicky watched the two as they ran around the house.

"Oh no, be careful Flurry." Nicky said a bit worried.

He was right to be worried, as Flurry got so excited a beam shot out of her horn. Scaring Nicky

"AHHHHHHH"

The beam shattered a bowl and scarred Buster, he fled under the couch for safety.

".....My dad's gonna be pissed." Nicky said as he looked at the broken pieces of the bowl. He quickly picked up the broken pieces and through it out.

"I hope dad doesn't find out." he said.

Flurry Heart flew up to him, wanting something to eat.

"Are you hungary?" Nicky asked. Flurry clapped her hooves as a way to say yes.

"ummmm okay." Nicky went to the kitchen and gave her a piece of bread. Flurry didn't want it and turned her head away.

"You don't want the bread?"

She pouted and used her magic to throw the bread at his face.

"Don't do that!" Nicky said firmily. "I'll get you something else."

Nicky thought giving her a bag of chips would be good for her.

"Now these are really popular, so your bound to like it."

Flurry once again didn't want that. She through the bag at a painting, luckily it didn't break it.

"Be careful." Nicky said with some anger in his voice. Flurry spit her tongue at him. Nicky groans and tried to get something else.

"What about a banana"

Flurry once again through it, it flew out the window while Marcus was in his backyard when he saw the banana nearly hit him.

"What the heck was that" He said confused.

He heard Nicky sounding angry and talking to someone.

"Why won't you EAT ANYTHING." Just then, Marcus' voice was heard on a walkie talkie.

"Hey dude, what's going on"

Nicky picked it up.

"Dude, get over here, I need your help."

Marcus was confused for why he sounded so crazy, but he came over.

"What is it." Marcus asked.

"It's that thing right there."

Nicky pointed to the couch where he put Flurry, only Flurry wasn't there.

"Is this some kind of joke."

"No it's not I swear." Nicky replied.

"Then what did you want me to see."

Just then, Flurry had teleported back into the room.

"What the heck." Said Marcus.

Flurry simply cooed and giggled before falling asleep on the couch.

"See Marcus, I told you there was something strange going on."

Marcus looked at the baby pony.

"Okay, this is some kind of filly" Said Marcus.

"What the heck is a filly" Replied Nicky.

"Ponies and horses are called foals when there young, a boy foal is called a colt while a girl foal is called a filly" Marcus explained.

"Well this foal has wings and a horn." Nicky pointed out.

"How weird, I have never seen a pony like this in real life before, Only in fairytales."

Nicky looked at Flurry, she sneezed and let out a beam.

Nicky and and Marcus ducked in cover.

"Okay, other than the ability for the foal to shoot beams at us. Taking care of it shouldn't be that hard, we just need supplies." Marcus said.

"Well I don't think we have enough money to get supplies." Said Nicky.

Just then, Nicky's older 17 year old older brother Seth arrived home. Nicky and Marcus quickly hid Flurry Heart.

"Hey Little bro, get in the car, We have to get stuff at the store" Seth explained. It gave Nicky and idea."

"I have some stuff to add to the list, it's for a project at school"

"Really, what are they". He asked

"Diapers, baby food, baby powder, baby shampoo, baby toys, and a baby bottle......"

"Um, why" Seth was left confused.

"A project for school" Nicky was sounding very suspicious.

"Well, alright fine" Seth said.

Nicky sighed in relief, Marcus left the house. But now Nicky had to some how bring Flurry with him without her being scene.

Author's Note:

chapter 3 coming soon