• Published 9th Feb 2021
  • 1,038 Views, 31 Comments

The kid and the Alicorn Foal - Corsairfan



A young boy finds Flurry Heart and decides to raise her.

  • ...
17
 31
 1,038

The crying in the woods.

Our Story begins in the month of June in Tahoe City, California. Nicky Scott is a young 7 year old boy. He likes the place where he lives. He likes to go down to Lake Tahoe with his friends after school. When the water is to cold. He likes to go into the nearby forest alone. His dad doesn't know that as they don't get home until later. Nicky is a very likable kid, often helping others and his really good at school. However he does get picked on some times. But he just ignores his bullies most of the times. Anyway, let's get to the story

2:50 pm

"Alright class dismissed", said Nicky's second grade teacher.

Just like that, the kids packed everything up and set out, Nicky and his best friends Leonardo, or Leo for short. and Marcus.

Leo is from Italy and had moved to the US one year prior after his dad found a job in Tahoe. Marcus is an African-American kid who likes to play it safe a lot. He lives next to Nicky. He also knows a lot about equines.

"So do you guys know what the word Porn means", asked Leo.

"Porn,i don't think so", replied Nicky.

"yeah, i don't know either", said Marcus.

"Why did you ask that Leo", asked Nicky.

"I heard some of the older kids from the highschool near our neighborhood talking about it", he replied.

"Intresting", said Nicky.

After the quick conversation, the friends left, Leo takes the bus while Marcus gets picked up by his parents. Nicky went to the bike racks and got on his bike. It was a green colored bike with some breaks and a small bell on it. The bike even had a small light on it in case he was riding in the dark.

"Forest time", Nicky said with excitement.

After a few minutes of biking down the street. He entered the dense forest.

"The woods are so nice and calm here. I'm glad I live near by.

Another reason why Nicky loved being in the woods was because he would always find something new. The day before he found an abandoned cabin, two weeks ago he found his dads old T shirt from his high school years. When he entered the forest for the first time, He found a flintlock pistol. luckly he didn't keep it. Nicky happily road his bike down the old dusty trail. He made sure to look out for bears and mountain lions. One time his older brother almost got attacked by a bear in those woods, Nicky always wants to make sure that doesn't happen to him.

"it's so peaceful and quiet here"Said Nicky happily. However his Silence would be interupted by a strange noise.

"huh", He said rather confused.

Nicky could here the sound of a baby crying.

"It can't be a baby", Nicky thought to himself. "Or could it".

As he continued, the crying got louder and louder. Now he knew there was a baby near by.

"I need to find that baby", Nicky said with courage as he got off his bike and ventured into the woods.

"Don't worry baby i'm comming", he said.

The cries got louder and louder. He was getting closer and closer. Then, he saw it.

"I'm here little......ba......by",

Nicky was surprised at the babies look. It was a baby horse with wings and a horn, it was cute but kinda strange. It's mane and tail color was purple and blue. It also had a Pinkish white coat and wore a blue diaper.

"what are you" said Nicky.

The baby stopped looking at him and cooed, it trotted up to him slowly.

"Ummm hi there", Nicky said as he bent over. He carefully pet the foal. It seemed to enjoy it and giggled.

"Your kinda cute", Nicky said. What's your name.

But of course the foal was to young to talk and stayed silent.

"I should have known", He said. Then he saw a cracked baby bottle next to the spot the baby was, it had words on it. So he decided to read that.

"Flurry Heart, that must be your name", He asked. Flurry nuzzled his knee.

"I'm gonna have to take you home with me, there could be something dangerous out here.

Just as Nicky said that. He saw a Mountain Lion in the distance, he panicked and picked up Flurry Heart.

"Like that crazy thing", Nicky shouted as he ran to his bike. The Mountain lion picked up speed.

"It's okay little one" Nicky said as he tried to calm down the alicorn foal. Nicky got on the bike and started to peddle the hell out of there.

"oh no oh no oh no oh no", Nicky said in complete fear.

Flurry began to cry again. The Mountain Lion was getting closer and closer by the second. Nicky tried to go faster but throwing some stuff out of his back pack. He carefully unzipped his backpack and through some stuff that the Mountain lion. He through his leftovers from his lunch, his eraser, and his notebook. That didn't doanything to slow the Mountain lion down. Flurry Heart became more and more uneasy.

"It's okay Flurry I'm here for you. He said as he tried to calm his new discovery safe.

"Where almost out of the woods Flurry, we just got to-

The chain's on his bike had snapped.

"oh no" His bike slowed down and tipped over. Flurry was okay.

The Mountain lion looked at the two, It was getting ready to rib the human and baby pony to shreads.

"Please don't kill us" Nicky said. He did not care if he died, he cared that the foal he found was mulled to death by this beast. Then I notested the horn on Flurry's head began to glow.

"How is that happening", Nicky was worried about what would happen next. Her horn glew brighter and brighter.

"Oh no", said Nicky.

She let out a magic beam that hit the Mountain lion. The mountain lion slowly morphed into a domesticated house cat.

"meow", went the cat as it walked away.

Nicky looked down at the foal.

"How did you do that", said Nicky, clearly shocked at what happened

Flurry just cooed at him.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 comming soon