• Published 29th Jan 2021
  • 1,658 Views, 36 Comments

One Piece: Nakama is Magic - Roboman3000



A My Little Pony and One Piece Crossover Story. Come on board and bring along, All your hopes and dreams. Together we will find everything That we’re looking for.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,658

Luffy's Crusaders! A Biggest Pirate Party Bash!(Rewrite)

The next day, After Luffy and Rainbow spend all day yesterday cleaning up after their mess. Luffy woke up pretty late with Twilight and Spike woke up before him. Twilight was working on some paperwork and Spike is cooking some blueberry muffins, "You're finally up, Luffy." Spike said.

"Yeah," Luffy replied as he took the blueberry muffins that Spike made and ate them all.

"Hey! Luffy!" Spike yelled to him. "Don't eat all the food like that! I made them for everyone!"

"Sorry," Luffy said with a goofy grin.

Twilight took a break from what she was working on to talk to Luffy. "By the way Luffy. If you are still recruiting people to your pirate crew, what kind of position do you want from them?"

"That's easy," Luffy was about to explain. "First I need a Navigator so we can know where to go, then I want to get a Cook to make some yummy foods and a Musician so we can play a lot of music and sing some songs."

"Pirate singing," Spike claimed, barely holding a laugh. "Now that's ridiculous."

Twilight looks at Luffy with some annoyance. "Luffy, listen, traveling around the sea is no laughing matter. You need crewmates whose positions will be useful right now. Like you do need a Navigator and Cook but you also need a Doctor to take care of any wounds or sickness you could get. And a Shipwright to build you a real pirate ship also repair it." Twilight said to him.

Luffy gave a shocked look to his face and replied. " That's a good point. Hey Twilight, can any of our friends do any of those positions?"

Twilight thought out loud about it, "Well let's see, I am fairly good with maps and direction so I can probably be the navigator. Applejack is really good at cooking and fixing things but I am not so should on how she does on a ship. Fluttershy as a doctor, maybe not since she's only good at treating animals and not people." She continues mumbling about which position her friends would have with Luffy and Spike standing there watching.

"Great, she's going to be at this for a while," Spike muttered.

"Man, Twilight can be really funny!" Luffy laughing.

"By the way Luffy, when we join your crew can I be the Treasure Hunter?" Spike asked the straw hat pirate.

Luffy grins and raises his fist toward Spike. "Sure thing, just be the best Treasure Hunter ever, the King of the Pirates won't accept anything less."

Spike answered with, "You got it!" And fist bump Luffy.

"Hold on there, I think maybe Treasure Hunter should go to Rarity since she has gem finding ability. Oh, also you should get a Helmsman to sail your ship through some hard weather." Twilight stated as she was still babbled but luckily she was breaking out of it by knocking on her door. "Come in." She said as using her magic to open the door.

The person that was at the door was Rarity who came in. "Hello, Darling."

"Hello Rarity," Twilight greeted her. "What brought you here?" She asked.

"Oh Twilight, I just designed some brand new outfit based on a Pirate theme." Rarity said in joy, "And I need Luffy to model some of them." She points toward Luffy.

"What?! Why Luffy?" Twilight asked her.

"Well, for one thing, he's a pirate, and plus our Mr. Luffy is way overdue for a new look." Rarity stated. She then turned her attention towards Luffy. "Well come along Luffy, we have some outfits for you to try." She grabbed onto Luffy's hand and left with Luffy without getting Twilight's permission.

"You could have waited until I said yes," Twilight said in a dry tone.

"Come on Twilight, you know Luffy doesn't belong to you." Spike reminds her.

"I know Spike but I still have a lot of experiments to try before his boat is ready." Twilight stated, "And besides, Rarity didn't wait for Luffy to say yes before dragging him off."

"Yeah, but she's Rarity," Spike said dreamily as Twilight rolled her eyes at Spike's crush on Rarity.

Suddenly, Pinkie broke down the door as she came in. "Hey, Twilight!" She greeted them and started looking around Twilight's home.

"Pinkie?! what are you doing?!"

Pinkie pops up right in front of Twilight's face upside down, Scary Twilight a bit. "Looking for Luffy." She answered as she quickly left, then popped up right down. "Where is he?" She asked.

Twilight claims down and answers. "He just left with Rarity. Why are you looking for him?"

Pinkie looks back at her with a mischievous look on her face. "Oh, I got something big for him."


A few hours later at the Carousel Boutique, Rarity was putting Luffy in many different pirate outfits of her design. Much of them would be fancier with tiny gems on them. Rarity loves them but Luffy, however, looks more annoyed and bored which Rarity notices. Rarity quickly gets out another outfit she thinks Luffy will like. "Well, what do you think darling?"

Luffy opens his eyes in pure amazement. He was wearing a red classic pirate captain coat with a white long-sleeve shirt and black vest under it. And wearing black jeans with stylish boots on his feet. Luffy had stars in his eyes as he replied with, "SO COOL! I LOOK AMAZING!" Luffy starts to drool and cry at the same time.

"Well, I thought the regular pirate attire would be too dull but if by any chance you want me to add each thing just... " She spotted what Luffy was doing, "Aaaaaahhhh! Luffy Stop! you're going to ruin it!" Rarity screams as she uses her magic to clean up Luffy's face with a handkerchief.

"Sorry Rare but this outfit is way cooler than I thought, thanks for making me a badass!" Luffy said, trying to dry his tears.

"You're getting it on your sleeve!" Rarity screams again in worry, "Anywhere, this really suits you quite well mister Luffy. But, I think it is better if you get rid of this old hat of yours." Rarity reaches for the straw hat only for Luffy to grab on to it and step back from Rarity.

"No Way! Don't you dare touch my hat!" Luffy yells at Rarity.

"But Luffy, I have another hat that will work with your new outfit, and plus it looks better than your old hat." Rarity offers a red pirate hat for Luffy.

"I SAY, NO! Shanks trusted me with his hat and I promised him I would keep it safe." Luffy stated, holding his straw hat closely.

Rarity looks at how closer Luffy is to his hat. "You really love that hat, don't you? Alright, at least let me add something to make your hat look a little... decent." Rarity opened a chest and dug through it. She pulls out a feather and places it on Luffy's hat. "Not much of an improvement but I guess this will do for now."

Luffy around looking at his outfit in pure amazement, "Still this is awesome, Rare. Having you as part of my crew will be fun."

"I'm sorry Luffy, But I'm afraid I have to decline your offer." Rarity stated.

"What?! Why?!" Luffy whines.

"Because I have my own goal. I want to run my own Boutique someday, where I can sell clothes that I design myself." Rarity stated proudly, "But, then again. Explore around the world can inspire all kinds of design. But, I really don't want to spend my whole time stuck on an old dirty ship." Rarity now muttering which made Luffy get bored and tired. Rarity finally notices Luffy and stops her muttering. "Sorry dear, hope I wasn't boring you?

"So, can you join?" Luffy asked.

"As I said before darling, I refuse your offer again." Rarity said to him"

"Aw, Fine I just keep asking until you said yes," Luffy stated.

"My, you’re quite the stubborn man, are you." Rarity replied, "Well, we can get back to that later right now I still have some outfits I want you to try out."

Rarity began to put Luffy in many different outfits. One had him dress like a gangster with a black suit and top hat under his straw hat. The next one was him wearing a long black coat with long black pants and a blue undershirt. Another one is a wieldy orange karate gi with a blue undershirt, belt, and boots. The last one was just a monkey suit that Rarity somehow had much to her confusion and to Luffy’s joy.

After a few more charges they went back to the pirate outfit Rarity made. "Ha Ha Ha! Wow, that was more fun than I thought, Rares." Luffy said.

Rarity weakly got up from a pile of clothes. "Well, I'm glad you enjoy that and I hope you will enjoy your new suit?"

"Those are cool but I want my old clothes back now," Luffy told her.

"WHAT!?" Rarity was dumbfounded at Luffy's refusal. "But why would you prefer more fabulous clothes?" She asks him.

"Nah I'm fine wearing fewer clothes anyway, make it easy for me to move," Luffy said.

Rarity reluctantly gave back Luffy's original vest and shorts. "You're the most immature male I ever met, well second.

Sweetie Belle then enters the room. "Hey Rarity, have you seen my... " Before she could ask, she spotted Luffy charging back into his vest. "Luffy!" She squealed as she rushed over to him.

"Hey... Who are you?" Luffy asked.

"Luffy, this is Sweetie Belle, she my little sister. You met her and her friends at the banquet." Rarity explained to him.

"Oh well, nice to see you again." Luffy offers her his hand.

"Thank you and it's nice to meet you again too, Mr. Pirate." Sweetie bowed to Luffy and shook his hand. "Say Rarity, Is it ok if Luffy comes to play with me and my friends?" She asked her sister.

Rarity thought about it. "Well, I still have some more pirate designs I'm working on, but it's ultimately Mr. Luffy."

"What do you say, Luffy? You want to come?" Sweetie asked the pirate.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Luffy quickly answered.

The two looked to Rarity for her answer. "Alright, I guess there is no harm done. Just be careful you two." The two cheered and left the Boutique. Then suddenly, the door burst open with Pinkie coming in.

"Hey Rarity, is Luffy here?" Pinkie asked.

"Oh, I’m sorry dear, you just missed him. He went off to hang out with Sweetie Belle and her friends." Rarity told her.

"Okay, thanks Rarity." Pinkie was about to leave before exclaiming, "Don't worry Luffy, I get your surprise one way or the other, even 'Eiichiro Oda' will not see it coming." Rarity was left confused about who 'Eiichiro Oda' is.


Luffy follows Sweetie Belle to her friend's treehouse with the rest of her friends Apple Bloom and Scootaloo being there already. "Hey girls, look who I brought?" Sweetie Belle pointed at Luffy.

"Hey, Sweetie Belle, and you brought the straw hat pirate guy!" Scootaloo said.

Luffy was looking at the girl's treehouse with pure amazement. "Whoa... Is this your guy's treehouse?"

"Sure is, Ah fixed the place up after Applejack gave it to me," Applebloom stated with pride.

"This is the official Clubhouse of the Crusaders!" Scootaloo said.

"Neat... what a Crusader?" Luffy asked.

"We are!" Applebloom stated with the other two standing by her sides. "Anyways, you want to climb up our Clubhouse."

"Yeah!" Luffy said as he stretched out his arm and launched himself toward the treehouse.

As the rest of the Crusaders got inside the Clubhouse the normal way, Luffy was sitting on top of the roof of the Clubhouse and had a simple smile as he had a memory of three little boys having a treehouse of their own. They all lived in that treehouse and sell their time there playing, eating, and would argue who should be the captain. It was the best of times. Luffy had a simple smile as he gazed over the horizon at the town of Ponyville.

"Hey Luffy, are ya coming in or what?" Applebloom called to him from the window. Luffy jumps off the roof and through the window inside the Clubhouse. "What were ya doing up there?" The young earthborn asked.

Luffy chuckled and said. "Nothing."

The three were clearly confused at that. "This guy is weird," Scootaloo commented as Applebloom and Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement.

Luffy looked around the Clubhouse seeing all the stuff that was inside. "This place is really neat! I like it!"

"Well, thank you, Luffy." Applebloom said, "By the way, we were wondering. Ya still looking for crewmates?"

"Sure am." Luffy claim.

"Well, we would wonder... " Applebloom was about to say until Scootaloo cut her off.

"CAN WE BE YOUR PIRATE CREWS!" She shouted.

"Really?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, you see. We have been trying to find out what we meant to do with your life." Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"Yeah, everyone already knows what they want to be, and we are still trying to figure out what we want to be," Scootaloo said.

"We want to try pirates to see if it is life for us." Apple Bloom finished.

"Sure it is, being a pirate is the best!" Luffy stated.

"Really?" The three Crusaders asked.

"Yeah! Because when you're a pirate, you're free to live however you want!" Luffy told them which the crusaders liked the idea of freedom.

"Ok Captain Luffy, what are our first orders!" Apple Bloom salute.

Luffy raised his fist and shouted, "Let's have some fun!"

"Yeah!" The three cheer.

Then, Pinkie suddenly popped her head out of the window. "Luffy! finally found you." She cheers as she bounces inside the treehouse and tackles Luffy to the ground. "Hi,"

"Oh hi, um... It's Pinky right?"

"No silly, it's Pinkie with an "IE"." Pinkie stated as she helped Luffy back up. "Now come on, let go!" Pinkie pulls on Luffy's arm which only stretches out a lot.

"Where too?" Luffy asked.

"To Sugarcube Corner, I am throwing you a welcome to Ponyville party!" Pinkie stated.

"Really?" Luffy asked, getting in

"Yeah, and besides you are way overdue for one. except for the banquet, we had for you for beating Gally." Pinkie said, "Come on, it's going to be really fun. We will have games, music, food and... "

"Food!" Luffy jumps at the mention of that word. "OK, I'm in!"

"You're going to love it, Captain Luffy," Scootaloo walked toward him. "Pinkie's parties are always the best! Hey Pinkie, can we come too since we are part of Luffy's crew?"

"Wait? You guys join?" Pinkie asked.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle went to Scootaloo's side to answer. "Yeah, we should have!" They all said beaming.

Pinkie thought about what she heard for a second but shrugged it off and said. "Sure!"

"Alright!"Luffy and The Crusaders' cheer.

"Good, Let's go now. It's going to be a long walk back to Ponyville but if we go now... " Pinkie was about to go through the window again until Luffy stopped her.

"I got a better idea to get there."


At Sugarcube Corner, two people were getting all kinds of food out. One of them was an earthborn woman with dark pink whipped cream hair and a big body figure. The other one was an earthborn too, he was tall, skinny, and had short orange hair. The woman earthborn places a plate of food on the table and looks at the other spread of food in worry. "I think we need more." She stated.

"Don't worry honey, we have enough." The male earthborn assures her.

"Have you not seen the banquet? He literally ate everything, even if we have enough, I am afraid that he still will run us out of business!" The female earthborn panicked.

"Excuse me," The two earthborns weren't the only people here, Pinkie invited a lot of town folks to Luffy's welcome to Ponyville party. The one that spoke to them was a young earthborn with short brown hair and a big brown circle birthmark on his right eye. "Mr. Cake, when will Pinkie get here with the pirate guy?" The boy asked.

The male earthborn now called Mr. Cake patted the boy on his head. "Pinkie will be on her way." As he said that, screaming noise can be heard. Everybody steps outside to search for the source of the scream.

They looked up at the sky and saw Luffy soaring with Pinkie, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo riding on his back. The five were having the time of their life. "This is so much fun! Luffy!" Pinkie Scream in joy.

"Ah know, right!" Apple Bloom agrees.

"This is awesome!" Scootaloo cheered.

"Yeah, I... " Sweetie Belle, although having fun, realized something. "Wait a minute. How are we going to land?"

"Uh... captain, did ya have a plan for us to land safely?" Apple Bloom asked Luffy.

"Sure do!" Luffy began to inhale and held his breath.

"Gum-Gum Balloon!"

Then he inflated like a balloon and he bounced stop on buildings until he stopped close to Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo bounced off his belly and landed safely on the ground.

The five gave a hardy laugh, "That was awesome!" Scootaloo squeed.

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah, This was a great plan! Luffy!" She said to the pirate.

Luffy then deflated, "See, I told you." He chuckled.

Mr. Cake and the rest of the party guests were dumbfounded at what they saw. Mr Cake was the only one to respond, "What kind of strange power the fellow has." He walks up to Luffy and Pinkie. "Hey Pinkie, Me and Mrs Cake have everything ready." He turned to Luffy, "Hi son."

"Good, come on in, Luffy!" Pinkie grabs onto Luffy's shirt and drags him inside with the crusaders following them. When they came inside the place was full of food, balloons, pirate themes, and a banner that had 'Welcome to Ponyville, Luffy!' written on it.

"What do you think? Do you like it, Luffy?" Pinkie asked him but he dashed away from her side. Luffy was at a table full of different kinds of food and ate them all, after he was finished he went off to the next table. "Guess that Luffy way of saying, LET'S PARTY!" Pinkie shouted and everyone else cheered as they got this party started.

The earthborn woman now known as Mrs. Cake, just stares at Luffy, "H-He He ate a whole table... " She then collapsed.


The party was a blast and everyone was having a great time, from playing games like pin the tail on the pony that end with Luffy using his fist and making a hole in the wall. Later Luffy and Pinkie have a hotdog eating contest with Luffy winning in the end. Most of the kids were amazed by Luffy's rubber ability and began using him for fun, from jumping on his balloon belly to using his limbs as jump ropes. The party went on until night.

Everybody left already and the ones left were the cakes, the crusaders, Pinkie and Luffy with the latter already falling asleep. Then Applejack and Rarity came in, "Apple Bloom! Are ya here?" Applejack calls her sister.

"Sweetie, It's me Rarity! Please come out!" Rarity called out too.

The two members of the crusaders ran toward their respective sisters. "Hey, Sis!" Apple Bloom greeted her sister.

"It looks like y'all had a great time." Applejack said, hugging her Apple Bloom.

Rarity hugged Sweetie too, then got out a small towel to clear up her a bit, "Sweetie? How on Equestria did you get this much food on your face? Now just hold still and I will handle this."

"Rarity, stop it, please!" Sweetie Belle said in annoyance.

Rarity looked over at Sweetie Belle and saw Luffy sleeping on the floor. "Oh Luffy, this is where you've been." She then spots her pink friend. "I should have known this is where you will take him, Pinkie."

"Yeah, and it was so much fun. You should have seen how much food Luffy was able to fit in his mouth!" Pinkie said.

"By any chance, did Luffy try to reconsider joining his crew?" Rarity asked her.

"Yeah, and I really want to join him. But I can't leave you girls, Gummy, and the whole town behind, I love you all too much to do that to you." Pinkie exclaimed.

"And we are all glad you made the right choice, darling." Rarity patted Pinkie on her head.

The earthborn woman now calls Mrs. Cake walks toward the girls and asks them a question. "Uhn... Girls.... Could you all please get him out of here?" She pointed at the sleeping Luffy who was still somehow eating the leftover. "He's been eating everything since he got here."

"Well, guess we better get him back to Twi's place." Applejack said.

Rarity looked outside at one of the windows and saw that it was almost sunset. "The sun is almost down, I'm afraid by the time we get Luffy back to Twilight it will be too dark for the girls." She pointed at the crusaders.

Applebloom then got an idea. "Ah know, Luffy can stay at our place, sis." She suggested.

"WHAT!" Applejack shouted in surprise.

"Come on sis, It's just for one night." Apple Bloom pleading to her sister. "Please, for me."

Applejack reluctantly agreed, "Fine, we take the runt."

"YEA!" The rest of the Crusaders cheered, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo then ran over to Apple Bloom.

"Don't girls Ah make sure Luffy stays safe tonight." Apple Bloom promised her friends.

"We are courting you, Bloom," Scootaloo tells her.

"See you tomorrow!" Sweetie said.

Rarity however realized something. "Wait, who's going to take dear little Scootaloo home?"

Mr. Cake walks over to the young skyborn. "Don't worry girls, I take this one back to her aunts."

"Well, that's that!" Apple Bloom said as she grabbed onto one of Luffy's legs, "Come on sis, let's get Luffy back to our place."

"Man, I really wanted to hang out with Luffy more." Pinkie whines, "Oh, can Luffy stay a little longer? We can have a sleepover!"

"NO!" Mrs. Cake shouted in worry. Which causes everyone expert for Mrs. Cake and Pinkie to laugh at.


A few minutes later, Applejack and Apple Bloom were dragging Luffy's unconscious body to their home at Sweet Apple Acres. "How in the world can someone who eats like a pig, sleep like a log be so strong!" Applejack grumbled, "It took me a lot of hard work to get as strong as Ah am."

"Yeah, is he amazin'!" Apple Bloom said.

Applejack looked at her sister with some curiosity. "Geez Bloom, since when did ya become a Luffy fan?"

"Oh, since he became meh captain." Apple Bloom just stated.

Applejack was taken aback at what Apple Bloom just said. "What!?"

"Yeah, Ah and the girls decided to be pirates and join Luffy's crew."

Applejack drops one of Luffy's legs and looks down at Apple Bloom. "Please tell me ya jokin' because this not funny!"

"It's no joke, we're going to sail the sea with Luffy!" Apple Bloom declares.

"NO YA NOT! Apple Bloom, a pirate life is no joke! They are always hunted down by bounty hunters, marines, and other pirates! Add, pirates are not it but thieves, liars, and killers!" Applejack stated in a strict tone!

Apple Bloom was a little discouraged after hearing that and then looked back at Luffy. "But, Luffy isn't anything like that."

Applejack sighs and talks to her sister in a soft voice. "Ah know. honesty, Luffy is the nicer bummer of them all, but we can't be sure other pirates. Ya know our family had a nasty run-in with pirates for a long time." Applejack grabs onto Apple Bloom's shoulders, "Please Bloom, ya can't really believe that this is y'all destiny. Look, just think it over and talk about it with your friends. Ok."

"Ok." Apple Bloom said in sadness.

"Good. Now come on, Let's get back." Applejack picked up one of Luffy's legs and Apple Bloom did the same to Luffy's other leg then they continued the trip home but it was now quiet.


Applejack and Apple Bloom finally make it to their home 'Sweet Apple Acres'. It was an avenging farmhouse with fields of apple trees. Applejack opened the front door, then she, Apple Bloom, and the sleeping Luffy came in "We're home y'all!" She shouted.

Two people came out of the other room. One of them was the same huge orange-haired man that Luffy met when the rest of the town folks tied him up. and the other one was a elder earthborn lady. She has a yellow scarf with little apples on it and has her gray hair tied up in a bun. The elder woman walked up to the two. "Applejack and Apple Bloom, where have you two been?" She asked sternly, then noticed the unconscious guest and his straw hat. "And who is this?"

"Sorry Granny Smith, we were carrying a guest for tonight." Applejack pointed at Luffy, "This is Luffy, the pirate guy. Can he sleep here, just for tonight? Please, Granny?"

Applejack's grandmother looked down at Luffy, her face was stern until she took another look at Luffy's hat then her stern face turned into one of a smile. "Sure."

"Really Granny?" Applejack asks in surprise.

"Really Granny?!" Apple Bloom asks with more excitement.

"Mm-hm," She then turned toward the big earthborn, "Big Mac, would you mind taking this one to the guest room." She asked.

"Yup," Big Mac grabbed Luffy and carried him to the other room.

Applejack looked back at her grandmother. "Geez Granny, Ah never thought you would be okay with this."

"Well, let's just say, Ah do own a favor to the original owner of that straw hat." Granny Smith replied.

"Wait, are y'all talkin’ about Shanks? The pirate that gave Luffy his hat? You need to know who he is?" Applejack asked.

"Shanks? You talkin' about his cabin boy?" Granny Smith questions.

"Cabin boy?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Did Ah hear that right? Cabin boy?!" Applejack asked again.

"Eeyup, he was the ship's cabin boy last Ah check and his captain used to own the hat that boy is wearing." Granny Smith claimed.

"Really, how do you know about them, Granny?" Apple Bloom asked.

Granny Smith's chuckled and answer. "Well, it's a story Ah really rather not talk about it." She said in a happy but sad tone in her voice.

"Please Granny, as Luffy's crewmate Ah needs to know details about meh captain." Apple Bloom begged.

Granny Smith's eyes went wide in surprise as she turned toward Apple Bloom. "As his crewmate? Apple Bloom are ya tellin' me that you're joinin' his pirate crew?

Applejack quickly moves Apple Bloom away from Granny Smith, "Bloom! We talk about this." She then turns to her grandmother, "Granny Look, it's just a silly idea from Bloom and her friends but don't worry Ah already talkin' her out of out of this nonsense." She tried to assure her grandmother in worry.

Granny Smith just sigh. "Well Ah hope so, Ah don't want Bloom to get hurt or the other Apples givin' me grief for letting another apple become a criminal."

Applejack and Apple Bloom looked at her in confusion, "Another?" They both said.

Granny Smith then realized what she just said. "Shoot, Ah can't believe let that spill." She walked over to a chair and sat on it. "Ah guess it time Ah tell ya two this story."

Applejack still had that confused look on her face, "Granny, what yall talking' about? What story?"

Granny Smith replies back with a smile. "You two still what to know why Ah know Shanks's captain?" She asked and the two nodded, "Well that's because he was meh captain too."

Author's Note:

The captain outfit that Rarity makes for Luffy is based on Captain Marvelous from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.

And, the reason I reload and rewrite this chapter is to fix somethings.