• Published 23rd Jan 2021
  • 579 Views, 45 Comments

Equestria Girls: A Star Cometh - Time Agent pony



Starro the Conqueror has finally reached Earth and seeks to add its superpowered inhabitance to his collective control its up to Twilight and her friends to stop him, but their allies and their abilities might not be enough

  • ...
 45
 579

Chapter 11

Team Three.

"Team One," Blue Beetle said, "come in,"

There was no reply from the communicator.

"Applejack," Fluttershy said, "come in, please."

"I will try and access Cyborg's visual sensors," Jocasta suggested, "hopefully that will give us some information about what is going on with team one."

Jocasta stood still as she hacked into Cyborg's cybernetic vision to see what he was seeing.

She gasped and quickly returned to herself.

"We have a problem," she gasped,

"What," Pinkie asked, "what, what happened?!"

"Starro is here!" Jocasta replied, "the star conqueror has come."


Team Two.

Twilight and her team were still searching for others who hadn't been taken over by Starro when Machine Man and Blue Beetle, called them, alerting them and directing them to Madison Square Garden.

"Alright everyone," Twilight said, as soon she and her team got the alert, "let's move!"


Back with Team Three.

"We need to get to Madison Square Garden, quickly," Sunset cried, "we don't know if we're too late or not."

"The Bug's going as fast as it can," Blue Beetle replied, "she canna go any faster."

Just after that, the Bug lurched violently throwing everyone around.

"We've got incoming," Blue Beetle cried.

"Ya think?" Sideways asked.

The Bug lurched again, as it was struck again.

"This is it, ladies and gentlemen," Blue Beetle said, "we are at war."

Suddenly, the Bug's electrical systems started cutting out, the source of the attack was a Starro control Ant Man who had infiltrated the ship.

From the outside, several other Starro control superheroes surrounded The Bug.


Meanwhile, at Madison Square Garden.

Twilight and her team arrived at the location, to find an unconscious Colossus, Combo man, Cyborg, Magneto and Sunspot.

"What happened?" Midnight asked.

"You are too late," the Faceless Hunter replied, "your friends are the servants of Starro now."

As if on command, the other members of Team One stepped into view, all with Starro's spores attached to their faces.


Back with Team Three.

"Weapon systems are down!" Blue Beetle shouted, "I can't hold her, we...we're going to crash."

"Sideways!" Sunset called, "get us out of here!"

Sideways nodded, quickly opening a rift and teleporting himself and the other members of Team Three out of the crashing ship.


Seconds later.

Team Three reappeared outside of Madison Square Garden.

"Come on, guys," Sunset said, "we've got to help the others."

And without another word, Sunset and her teammates headed inside the building.

Once they reached the other teams location, Team Three were greeted by a terrible scene.

Some of the members of teams one and two stood there with Starro spores attached their faces, while the other member lay defeated on the ground.

The source of the spores floated above the building, Starro himself.

"What happened here?" Pinkie asked.

"Your allies are now the servants of Starro," the Faceless Hunter declared, "and now, you will join them."

As the Faceless Hunter advanced, Magneto, who had regained consciousness, seized the alien in his magnetic grip.

"You will release my children and their friends," he demanded, "or so help me!"

As the Faceless Hunter struggled against Magneto's hold, a recovered Man-Thing grabbed the alien with vines summoned from the nearby planets.

However, despite the two efforts, the Faceless Hunter managed to break free using some advanced weapon, releasing a powerful shockwave.

"Your resistance is useless," The Faceless Hunter stated, "in the grand scheme, you and your planet should be surrendering yourselves to my master."

"I will never surrender," Magneto retorted, "never, I will fight, for my children, for their friends!"

"How touching," The Faceless Hunter responded, as he grabbed Magneto before he could attempt another attack, "a valiant effort, but in the end, ultimately futile, now hero, prepare yourself, for your free will shall be no more than a delusional fantasy."

Magneto tried to attack, but he and Man Thing were hit my a powerful blast energy from above, the source was Starro.

"STOP!" Sunset said, finally.

"You presume to command the herald of the star conqueror?!" The Faceless Hunter thundered.

"We know why you and your master are here," Sunset replied.

"Then you must know," The Faceless Hunter answered, "why this has to be done, a storm is coming."

"It doesn't have to be this way," Sunset continued, "we can work together to stop this coming threat, peacefully."

The voice of Starro replied, one of his drones speaking for him.

"Peace?" he replied, "no peace."

Before Sunset or her teammates could react, some of Starro's spores descended on them, they didn't have time to counterattack, reducing them to Starro's obedient slaves.

The only one who remained was Gali.

"Interesting," The Faceless Hunter remarked, "you are the only one who seems to be immune to my masters mind control spores."

"If she cannot be controlled," Starro said, "then she must be destroyed."

"And so it ends," The Faceless Hunter said, pulling out a blaster, "a pity, I would have liked to take her apart to see what makes her immune."

The Faceless Hunter aimed the blaster at Gali and prepared to fire.

Gali didn't know what to do, thoughts and emotions filled her head until her mind went blank.

Suddenly, something unlocked deep within her being and finally Gali knew who she was.

A surge of energy surrounded Gali as she transformed, before a startled Faceless Hunter and Starro.

The energy soon dissipated and Gali stood revealing as her true self, Galacta, Daughter of Galactus.


Meanwhile, on the blue area of the moon.

"Amazing," Uatu remarked, as he and Metron witnessed Gali's transformation.

"Indeed," Metron nodded, "it is a birth, at the least, a powerful ally they will need to turn the tide in their battle."