• ...
6
 144
 1,993

9. Caught In The Act??

You and Flash had already run all over the beach. It had been about ten minutes since you and Flash had left the girls to deal with Sonata as you two went to go find Dusk Shine. In that time you had gone to Flash's car, checked all the bathrooms, and even tried calling Dusk Shine but he wasn't answering his phone. And sadly the hunt to find him was unsuccessful. The only other place left that you hadn't checked was in the hotel where Dusk Shine said he was going. Now unless Dusk Shine got lost which he shouldn't have because you can't miss a big building that literally says in big words "Hotel" he should be at the hotel.

"Do you think Sonata is better?" asked Flash as he looked at you.

You sighed, you didn't know. You could only hope she was. "I don't know but hopefully she is."

"If Dusk Shine isn't in the hotel where do you think he could be?" Flash asked.

You looked over at Flash. "Hey, we haven't even checked the hotel yet so he could be there. And if he ain't there then we call the police and tell them that our friend is missing."

Flash nodded his head. "Okay, so what's the plan when we get to the hotel?"

You thought of a plan. "Alright, you go to our room, and I'll look everywhere else for him. We'll meet up at the lobby if we don't find him."

Flash nodded at your plan. "Okay, I'll call you if I find him."

"Okay." That was all that you said. You were already freaking out prior due to Sonata, then Dusk Shine being not seen for almost an hour now was causing you to stress out.

You and Flash had just arrived at the hotel. Flash went to the lobby desk to ask for your guy's hotel number, while you waited for him by the elevator.

"They said our room was number 202 on the second floor." Flash said as he came back with a key to the room.

You nodded. "Okay, I'll check all that floor, then proceed from there." As both, you and Flash then walked into the elevator. The trip up the elevator was silent as both you and Flash had a mission to do.

Once the elevator doors opened you and Flash ran out of the elevator. Flash went to the left while you headed to the right. You had to find Dusk Shine then you could get to Sonata's aid faster. The only problem was you didn't know where he could be, there were a lot of rooms in the hotel. Calling his number for the tenth time and going straight to voice mail you started to get annoyed. So what about Dusk Shine? He wasn't really your friend, more like an acquaintance, Sonata was far more important than him. But once Sonata woke up she would probably begin to wonder where her boyfriend was. Were you jealous of Dusk Shine, yes, yes you were. Jealous because she loved him and not you. Jealous because he had her and you didn't. You were only going to find Dusk Shine because of Sonata not because you wanted to.

It felt as though you had walked the whole second floor for the fifth time. And still, there was no sign of Dusk Shine anywhere, and Flash hadn't called you yet so he probably was having the same luck as you were having. Having enough you decided to head back down to the lobby. You had already texted Flash about the news and he had said the same. As you were walking you heard people talking. You didn't know why but you decided to just take a look. Once you peeked around the corner you saw Dusk Shine! But he wasn't alone, because right in front of him was Trixie, or as she likes to say "The Great and Powerful Trixie."

"I had a good time let's do it again." Trixie said with a smile.

"Why not do it again tonight?" Dusk Shine said with a smirk. "We can meet up at 10:00 just you and me."

Trixie smirked. "Sure, I'll have my door open for you."

Dusk Shine smiled. "I'll be looking forward to it. I got to go but I'll see you later."

"See you then Dusky." Trixie said with a big smile.

You heard that... all of it. Trixie and Dusk Shine were planning a "get-together" but for you, it sounded like a date. You couldn't believe Dusk Shine would go behind Sonata's back like that. Ironic, once he's gone from Sonata he does this! You were so angry with Dusk Shine, you just wanted to go over there and punch him. But at the same time, you didn't have solid proof that they did anything or that it was a date. You would have done it too but Flash started to call you.

"Hello." You said once the phone picked up.

"Hey Anon, have you found Dusk Shine yet?" Flash asked over the phone.

"No." You lied. "I'm guessing you haven't found him either have you."

"No, I think we should call the police." Flash said.

You thought about it. "No, let's keep looking for at least one more hour. Then we call the police, who knows maybe he's with the girls."

You heard Flash sigh over the phone. "Fine one more hour then we call. But he's not with the girls I'm with them."

"Oh, okay. I'll keep looking, how's Sonata doing?" You asked.

"Better than she was doing before, but she's still kinda sick." You heard that Flash's voice sounded different. He was probably happy that Sonata was doing better.

You nodded. "That's good to hear, I'll call if I find Dusk. See you Flash."

"Okay, see you Anon." Flash said as the phone hung up.

You kept looking at Dusk Shine and Trixie, they were still talking about later tonight. Odd, just last week you had overheard him tell Blueblood just how annoying Trixie was and that her magic wasn't even that good. Something wasn't right. You were perplexed was he her friend or not? About five minutes later Trixie and Dusk Shine hugged and head their own ways. He was headed your way so you decided to use your acting skills. You went back a little down the hall and started to walk toward him making it seem like you had run into him.

You then run and bumped into him. "Dusk Shine! There you are! We've been looking for you all over the place."

Dusk Shine looked down at you surprised. "Oh, you have sorry I was talking to a friend."

Odd, he wasn't being reluctant about it. Maybe they were just friends or he was just lying through his teeth classic. Oh well, now you can finally see how Sonata's doing.

You nodded your head. "That's fine, by the way, Sonata passed out so we tried to find you. She's gotten better but she's still not doing good."

"She passed out? She'll be okay though right?" Dusk Shine said sounding concerned.

"From what Flash told me she's getting better. But she's not at a hundred percent, she also had bruises and cuts all over her back. Do you know anything about that?" You asked him wondering if he knew anything although you felt as though he already knew.

"She had bruises and cuts on her back? She never told me anything about them. Did she hurt herself on accident again?" Dusk Shine asked genuinely looking confused.

You shook your head. "No, they look like someone made them with intention and were consistent in doing it to her. The marks look as though they've been there for a while now too."

"Are you insinuating that my girlfriend is being attacked and I didn't know anything about it?" Dusk Shine asked raising his eyebrow.

"Guess so." You said looking dead into his eyes.

"Anon!! Dusk Shine!!" Flash yelled.

You and Dusk Shine turn around to see Flash running toward you guys. He looked as though he was running as if his life was on the line.

"What's wrong Flash?" You asked looking at him worried. Flash never yelled no matter what Flash was always cool and calm.

"It's Sonata! She's gotten worse! We had to call for an ambulance and it's currently on its way to the hotel." Flash said pointing toward the lobby.

"Well, what are waiting for? Let's go!" Dusk Shine yelled as he then ran to the lobby.

As you three ran down the halls to the lobby you started to hear sirens nearby. Flash wasn't kidding it had gotten worse. When you three walked into the lobby there was puke on the floor probably because Sonata had thrown up and she was sweating like a fat man at a gym. Workers were making sure she was ok as she just sat on a bench looking like a zombie. She was in the lobby barely awake and looking very pale, as the ambulance people had just gotten there. They took out their stretcher and put her on it.

Adagio and Aria looked as though they were about to cry while Sunset and Twilight didn't look any better. Flash and Dusk Shine opened the doors for the ambulance people. While you, you just looked on. Sonata would have to go to the hospital. You yourself felt sick, everything felt as though it was spinning. You could only hope for the best, and just wait for Sonata to get better.

Dusk Shine said he had no idea about the cuts or bruises. So that means someone else must have done it and threatened her to not say anything? Or it was him and he was just lying. Nobody had known about the bruises and you could only feel as though it was your fault. You should have seen she was hurt or something. But instead, you just believed her like an idiot. Whoever did that to Sonata you will find them no matter what and they WILL pay for what they had done to her.

'Sonata please get better, there are too many people that care about you' You thought as you looked at her getting put in the ambulance and to the hospital.