• ...
6
 144
 1,992

20. A Love Revolution??

Aria's and Rainbow's match had just ended. It was a hard-fought battle but in the end Aria won. You were excited about the Semi-finals, but these four were the strongest out of the school. Well, Sunset too but she was out of the tournament now.

"Attention, please!" Luna said over the mic. "Can I get the four remaining contestants that are still in the tournament to come to the stage?"

You look at Aria and she looks back at you. The two of you then decided to walk over to Luna. Dusk Shine and Blueblood were also there, not like you cared though. They looked like they knew what was going on, you all did. You look back at Luna and she looks back down at the four of you with a smile on her face, it was a surprise, she was happy. This was actually the first time you saw Luna smiling, which was something else to say the least. Luna looks back at her sister and Celestia smiles and nods her head at Luna.

Luna then turns her attention to the crowd along with the remaining four contestants. "I would first like to say that everyone who didn't make it to the Semi-finals but was still in the tournament you still did amazing and fought with honor. But to the four that have made it you've shown great strength, you've truly earned your spot. We wish you all good luck in the Semi-finals and to do your best. With that, I hope everyone has a good rest of their day and we'll see you all tomorrow."

The crowd cheers as you and Aria leave the mat. You appreciated Master Luna's speech but you felt a little pressure from it. Just then your mom and dad walk up to you. They were clearly happy that you had made it this far, heck you were too. You were kinda surprised you made it this far... kinda, this was your first year in the Self-Defense club after all. You looked over and saw Sunset, you still felt bad for Sunset losing but you promised her that you would win and you planned on doing just that.

"Anon, how about will have a family celebration for you making it to the Semi-finals?" Your dad asked.

"Just the three of us?" You asked looking at him. Of course you wanted to celebrate, but just as a family?

"Your friends wouldn't mind would they?" Your mom asked as she looked at your friends.

They all look around. "No, it's perfectly fine. You guys have fun. We'll see you later Anon." Sunset said with a smile.

"Yeah, later guys." You said as you left with your parents.


Sonata, Aria, and Adagio were currently at their house celebrating Aria making it to the Semis. For once they weren't fighting like they normally would be. There were currently sitting around at the table eating the pizza their mom had brought for dinner.

"Aria your dad called he's proud that you made it to the Semis." Ms. Dusk said as she came back into the room after being on the call with someone.

Aria looked over at Ms. Dusk and rolled her eyes. "So now he decides to call when I do something right."

Ms. Dusk looked at Aria with a small smile, she knew why Aria was acting like this. "Aria you know your father loves you. He just well... you know."

"He didn't want me yeah I know." Aria rolled her eyes once again. "The same goes for Adagio." Adagio who was peaceful eating a slice of pizza stopped and glared at Aria. She didn't need to be reminded of her own dad problems.

She wasn't wrong. Both Aria and Adagio's dads left... well Aria's did. Aria's dad just didn't want kids in the first place. Adagio's dad sadly got killed when he was trying to help someone from a fire. He was able to save them but he died a hero that day. Sonata, Aria, and Adagio all had the same mom. They just didn't have the same father. Now although they were half-sisters they were still sisters to each other no matter what.

Adagio then looked down at her pizza slice. "Can we just forget about him? It's supposed to be a celebration not feel all sad about family issues."

Ms. Dusk nodded her head. "Yes, your right Adagio. Let's just have a good time. Now... let's have some cake shall we?"

"Yeah!" The girls said.


Sonata was outside looking at the night sky full of stars. She always did like to see the stars twinkle in the night, they were so pretty to her, something she wished she was. The back door opens making Sonata snap out of her trance and turn around. It was Aria and Adagio as they then take a seat down next to her.

"Looking at the stars again, Sonata." Adagio said as she took her seat.

Sonata nodded her head as she went back to looking up at the stars. "Yeah clears my mind from everything."

There was silence. All three of them were looking at the stars above. Adagio looked at Aria and Aria looks back. Adagio mouths something to Aria and she just shrugs.

Adagio then turns her attention to Sonata. "So Sonata... do you think you'll ever get another boyfriend any time soon?"

"No, I mean I'm still now sure if I'm done with Dusk Shine if-" Sonata tried to say but gets interrupted.

"What!?" Aria yelled as she stood up. She couldn't believe what she was hearing from Sonata. "What do you mean not over Dusk Shine? After all, he did to you. He must have hit you so hard you lost your mind."

"He was her first love Aria. You just don't know what it's like to go through that." Adagio said

"... He wasn't my first love I think." Sonata said matter-of-factly. The girls turn their heads to Sonata who was still looking up at the night sky.

Adagio and Aria both turn to each other and then back at Sonata. "What do you mean? How do you not know if he was your first love or not?"

"You know when we moved to the new elementary school in sixth grade?" Sonata turned to her sisters who nodded their heads. "Before I started to like Dusk Shine we met Flash and Anon. I felt something when we first met with them."

"You felt something?" Adagio said while she looked at Aria with a smirk.

Aria also looked at Sonata with a smirk of her own. "Yeah Sonata. What was it? Which one was it Flash? Or was it Anon?"

Sonata looked at Aria and then at the ground. "I-I... it was Anon. But I don't even know if it was love or not, I just felt something when I saw him."

"Anon... interesting." Adagio said as she rubbed her hand on her chin. She needed to know more about this.

Sonata looked at Adagio and sighed, she already knew what Adagio was doing but it wasn't going to work. "Dagi you know even if there was something going on he wouldn't like someone like me."

'If only she knew' Adagio and Aria thought as they looked at their sister. They both knew that Anon liked Sonata, but it wasn't their place to tell her.

"Sonata, Anon isn't Dusk Shine, and plus he's our friend. He won't hurt you and I can promise you that." Adagio said as she put a hand on Sonata's shoulder.

"He'll probably be just like every other boy at CHS. He'll only like me for my looks and that's it." Sonata said as she looked down at the ground in shame.

Aria also put her hand on Sonata's opposite shoulder. "Anon isn't like that. He likes you far more than just your looks. Out of most of the boys at CHS, Anon, and Flash like you more than looks."

"So... I'm going to ask again, do you still like Dusk Shine or do you like Anon?" Adagio asked seriously. She needed to know, the suspense was killing her. She needed to know the tea from Sonata.

Sonata tried to think of her answer but she couldn't. "I'm... not sure. I like the both of them."

"How about this?" Aria started, getting Sonata's attention. "I want you to close your eyes. Then I want you to think... think about all the good things about Dusk Shine and Anon. The one you think of more is the person you like."

Sonata looked at Aria confused, would that even work? Sonata decided to do as Aria said and closes her eyes. She starts to think of all the good things with Anon and Dusk Shine.

'YOU'RE A FAILURE!'

'Love can be a memory that no one can steal but it can also be a pain that no one can heal.'

'SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!'

'Sonata I promise you'll be safe you have my word.'

As she thinks back to all the memories of you and Dusk Shine she finally finds out the answer. All of the thoughts she could ever think of Dusk Shine were bad. But all the thoughts she had of Anon were good. She couldn't believe it.

Sonata looked surprised as she looked up at her sisters. "I... I like Anon. I can't believe it took me that long to realize my feelings."

Adagio smiled as she looked at Sonata. Sonata had finally figured out her answer. "See was that so hard? Now all you have to do is to tell him how you feel."

"I have to?" Sonata asked looking at Adagio.

Aria rolled her eyes. "Well, not right now but probably soon."

"Anon will be good for you Sonata." Adagio said with a smile. "Unlike Dusk Shine he'll actually love you for who you are and treat you like a princess. Not just for your looks but for all of you and for so much more."

"Adagio..." Sonata said starting to tear up.

"We're sister's no matter what. I love you Sonata I hope you know that. And I know Anon will too." Adagio said as she got up from her seat.

"So do I Sonata. I may be rude at times but that's just showing you, my love. I promise we'll take out Dusk Shine. Then you'll tell Anon how you feel." Aria said as she too got up from her seat.

"You guys..." Sonata said as she hugs both Adagio and Aria full-on crying in their hold. "I love you guys too. You'll beat Dusk Shine, Ari, then I'll tell Anon.

Adagio smiled as she looked down at her sister. "Good. And we'll be there with you all the way."


It was the next day and it was time for the Semi-Finals to begin. You walk into the gym with your gi already on, full of confidence for the Semi-Finals to begin.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls it's time for the Semi-finals to begin. We have only four contestants left: Dusk Shine, Blueblood, Aria, and Anon. By the end of the day only two will be left after the Semi-Finals. Who will win and move on to the finals we're gonna have to find out?" Celestia announced causing the crowd to roar in anticipation.

Luna then took the mic from Celestia. "With that, we are pleased to announce the matchups: first we have Blueblood vs Anon, then we have Dusk Shine vs Aria. The contestants will have fifteen minutes to get ready. Good luck."

So that was it huh? You were up against Blueblood. As you went over to get ready you were sure everyone only had one thing on their mind:

Who was going to make it to the Finals?

Author's Note:

Wow 2 chapters in 1 day?? Who will win and move to the finals? Find out next time on Hidden Love Through The Dusk.