• Published 15th Dec 2020
  • 1,464 Views, 26 Comments

Among Us with The Equestria Girls - MASTERMIND360



Among Us is becoming popular and fun, and Twilight Sparkle built an amazing VR simulator to make it even more fun!

  • ...
5
 26
 1,464

Cleaning Vents

It's been two weeks since the girls last used the simulator. The garage is getting covered with dust and so does the simulator. Twilight had finished cleaning the entire garage with her powers for less than 12 minutes, she then decided to treat herself for an hour and sat down on the couch in the living room. Twilight just sat there and think of what to do next. When she was cleaning the simulator, Twilight thought to herself of what would she do with it? Can she make some changes to the simulator? Well actually, the simulator was intended to make Among Us even more fun, and the more she thought about it, the more she was tempted to give it another go. So, why not? At least the simulator is 100% safe.

So she grabbed her phone and dialed Sunset's phone number.

Sunset was doing nothing but lying flat on her bed while her PJs. Sunset was bored as hell and got nothing to do. It's a lazy Saturday after all, she could always do some stuff in here since she has books, guitar, video games but Sunset doesn't feel the need to kill some time. And then her phone buzzed, Sunset picks it up and sees Twilight's profile pic on her screen like she was calling her and then answered it.

"Hey, Twilight," Sunset spoke over the phone. "What's up with you?"

"I'm good, thanks," Twilight replied. "Are you busy today?"

Sunset let out a small yawn. "No," She answered. "It's a lazy Saturday and I got nothing to do."

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could give the simulator another go," Twilight offered. "I know, it's been a while since we last used it and it's so fun. So what do you say?"

Sunset thought for a second. It's been a while since they used it for fun, and yes it really is fun. "Sure. I would like to try it again."

"Great!" Twilight said, sounding amused. "I'll wait for the rest of you and then we get started."

"Cool," Sunset replied. "See you there."

Twilight hung up and dialed Pinkie Pie's number. Meanwhile, Pinking was slowly hopping her way to the refrigerator like a rabbit and open to get a small cup filled with chocolate ice cream. She closed the fridge and make her way to the couch and took a seat, before she was about to eat her ice cream, her phone buzzed, she figured it's one of her friends who called her and quickly picked it up and answer.

"Hey, Pinkie," Twilight said over the phone. "It's Twilight. Since today's a lazy Saturday, I thought that all of us can-"

"Twilight!" Pinkie interrupted her. "It is so good to hear from you!"

"Um, yes, it's good to hear from you too. Now listen," Twilight continued. "I was thinking that all of us could do another round of Amon Us in my simulator at my house. If you're-"

But Pinkie gasps thus interrupting her. "You mean the Among Us Simulator?! The one where we played Among Us but in a simulator and where we do tasks and stuff while catching the imposter and stop him from winning the game and we had a good time?! Of course, I wanna go for another round, silly!!"

"Ye-yes," Twilight stuttered at Pinkie's excessive rambling. "You can go to my house now but we're not starting until the rest of our friends gets here."

"But Twilight," Pinkie started to say.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"I'm already here..." Pinkie announced slowly. Twilight turned to her left only to see Pinkie there the whole time while grabbing the ice cream and her phone.

"Oh..." Twilight muttered, still not believe on how Pinkie manages to get here without her knowing. "So you are...."


The rest of their friends had got the word and agreed to and when they're now gathered inside Twilight's garage, Twilight and spike activate the simulator, bringing it to life once more.

"Okay," Says Twilight, "Now that the simulator is working again, I just wanted to say before we-" But she was interrupted again when Rainbow and Pinkie took dibs on the seats and put their helmets on. "Can I at least say something before we get on to it?"

"Why, of course, dear," Rarity answered. "What is it you want to say?"

"Well," Twilight continued explaining. "Since there's 7 of us here, I thought I make the game a bit longer and fun if we have at least 3 crewmates in space suits with us in the simulator. You know, that makes 10 of us."

"The more the merrier," Applejack said.

"So that's it?" Rainbow asked, she's getting impatient. "Can we go now?"

Twilight nodded, "Yes."

So then, the girls took their seats and put their helmets on. Once everything is settled, Spike pressed the red button and now all of their minds, brains, and consciousness are slowly dragged into the simulator....


There is 1 Imposter Among Us


So then, the girls are now back in CHS and in the cafeteria, and they also noticed that there are three other crewmates in space suits; Orange, Black, and Brown.

"So those are our new friends?" Pinkie asked, pointing at the three crewmates.

"I'd say they are," Fluttershy answered. "That is unless if any of them were the imposters..."

"We'll worry about that as we play the game," Twilight told her. "Alright, now there's a list of tasks so get them done!"

"And remember, there's just one imposter!" Rainbow reminded them all.

So then, everyone scattered around the school to get their tasks done. Rainbow Dash made her way to the infirmary, then went inside, she sees that she finally got the scan task. Perfect! Now no one is going to sus her next time! And what's also good, Fluttershy stepped in to see Rainbow scanned and proved that she's legit.

"Now that you have seen I'm legit, there's no way anyone can sus me next time," Rainbow told her.

"I was a relief the moment I saw you scan," Fluttershy replied. "I also have that task."

"Then that means we can clear each other!" Rainbow boasted, punching the air. "Awesome!"

Meanwhile, Pinkie was bouncing to the storage room to see a bunch of leaves stuff into the vent.

"Why would a dummy go around putting leaves in vents?" Pinkie asked herself. "That's like not good for the environment!"

Sunset, AJ, Twilight, and the crewmate; Orange were doing some tasks in the hallway. And before they knew it; the lights went off.

"Looks like we gotta fix the lights," Sunset said.

"Yes," Twilight nodded. "Let's go."

So with their maps, they make their way to the basement and scale slowly down the stairs. Then they walk over to the light switch at the left corner of the basement, they stick their hands out to the switch thus flipping over at the same time.

"Can we stop?" Sunset stopped and so does the others. "Why do we need few people to do this? It's only one switch."

"Ah' dunno," AJ shrugged. "Probably of how this simulator works like how the game actually functions."

"How about I'll be the one to open it?" Twilight suggested and then she flips over the lights, turning them back on.

Sunset stopped when she noticed that anyone else is not with them. "Umm...Isn't Orange with us?"

"He was in the hallway with us earlier," Twilight recalled. "I made sure that these three crewmates behaved the same way in the actual game."

"Well... he's probably going somewhere else for his next task," AJ said.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy went to the computer room to do her Swipe Card task. She entered the room and sees Brown and Black doing that said task, Fluttershy looked carefully to make sure that their task seems legit and after seeing them swiping their cards on the laptop for real, Fluttershy can be confirmed that they're clean.

"Oh, excuse me?" She called out to them softly. "May I please swipe this card?"

The two crewmates comply and stepped back to allow Fluttershy to have some room so she can swipe the card and thus, completing this task on the first try.

Pinkie scale down the stairs to the hallway, and when she reached ground level, she's Orange's dead body lying on the floor next to her Mop the Floor task. She called out to report the body.


Dead Body Reported!

Discussed!


Everyone was back in the cafeteria, asking Pinkie "what?" all over again.

"The body's in the hallways," Pinkie clarified.

"Which hallway?" Rainbow asked her. "We're in CHS."

"Oh, you know, the one that's near the Mopping task thingy!" Pinkie replied.

"Wait, that was my task," AJ replied. "That means one of us from that hallway could be the imposter!"

"So wait, who's with you in that hallway?" Fluttershy asked her.

"Sunset, Twilight, and Orange were with me," AJ recalled. "So one of us here is the imposter."

"But wait," Sunset chimed in. "There was a vent near that hallway where we're at. So that could mean that the moment the lights went off, the imposter vents out and slaughtered Orange without a trace."

"That makes sense," Twilight said. "Now, what else did you guys find?"

"I and Flutters did the scan together," Rainbow claimed. "So we're both clean."

"I also saw Black and Brown doing the Swipe Card task," Fluttershy added. "And to me, it looks legit."

"Pinkie, where are you?" Sunset asked her.

"Oh, I was at Security after finishing my first task, and when the lights went off I went to the basement to turn back on but when it on again, so I decided, I should do some other tasks before going back to the security room but I went downstairs, I see a dead body!!"

The girls just stared at her after her excessive rambling. Twilight was the first one to break the silence, "Okay... well, now that I think of it, I'm kinda bit sus on AJ."

"What?!" Applejack cried. "What were yer' sussing me for?!"

"Well, let's think about it," Twilight explained. "According to Pinkie Pie, Orange's dead body was near the Mopping task, and that's you're task before the lights went off. So you might have been faking to get the upper hand for the kill."

"But yer' also with me, doin' tasks!" AJ exaggerated. "Didn't you see me doin' it?!"

"I was too focused on my own tasks," Twilight protested. "But I'm not sure."

"But didn't I said that there's a vent near that hallway?" Sunset asked them. "It may not be AJ, but it could be someone else vented out the moment the lights went off."

"That could be a possibility," Twilight replied. "The other hand might be AJ since she's near Orange."

"And how do ya' think that I'm the imposter?" Applejack asked her.

"We can't be quite sure, darling," Rarity responded. "This suspense is killing me."

"I got nothing," Rainbow shrugged and skipped the vote. "I'm skipping. I'm skipping vote."

The others agreed and skipped the vote. Twilight was reluctant a bit but later skipped vote since she's unsure if she was right about Applejack.

So then, they went on continuing their tasks around the school. Rainbow Dash made her way to Luna's office for her downloading task. She entered the office and pick up the tablet that was laying on the desk and starts downloading. Rainbow's getting impatient that this task is taking a bit long.

"How long does gonna take?" Rainbow groaned.

"Just nice and easy..." Twilight concreted on her Swipe Card task in the computer room, she slowly but not too slowly swipe the card on the laptop. Finishing this task.

Rarity makes her way to the storage room only to find her task was to remove the leaves from the vents.

"Such a disaster!" Rarity exclaimed with her dramatic voice. "Who would ever leave leaves in vents?"

But she didn't complain and get on with this task. Meanwhile, Black was in the infirmary, doing his scanning task, but half of his scan, the imposter vents out and killed him and vents back in quickly.

Fluttershy was in the science room, doing her satellite task as she used the blaster to blast any satellite incoming, as she had destroyed 15 satellites and only 5 left to go, Sunset stepped into the room and sees Fluttershy.

"Hey, Fluttershy," Sunset greeted her.

"Hello, Sunset," She greeted back as she destroyed one last satellite thus finishing her task. "Do you have this as your task too?" She asked her.

"Well..." Sunset says, "I'd just realized that I don't have a task here the moment I entered this room."

Fluttershy smiled at her. "Oh, it's okay. You could always check your map to see what tasks you have."

"I'm pretty sure that's about right," Sunset muttered. After checking her cooldown was done, Sunset pulled out her gun and shoot Fluttershy into the head, and then went back into the vent nearby.

Sunset vents out near Mr. Cranky's classroom and took a small peak only to find Pinkie doing her downloading task from the other side of the entire hallway. Sunset checked her cooldown that it just ended like 5 seconds ago since she has the shortest cooldown. So she began to sabotage the oxygen at the engine room, (Since when CHS has an engine room? Oh, it is only in this simulator) this prompted Pinkie to stop her task and went to where the oxygen was. As she runs straight through the hallway, Sunset charged from her left and repeatedly stabbed her, and then vent back in. While the rest, Twilight and Rainbow quickly fixed the oxygen.

Meanwhile, Applejack made her way to the infirmary room only to find Black's dead body. She called out to report the body.


Dead Body Reported!

Discussed!


Everyone else went back in the cafeteria and asked her what she saw, "Black's body was in the Infirmary," She confirmed.

Then Rainbow Dash notices something else, "Wait! Fluttershy and Pinkie were not here! It must be a triple kill!"

"And Aj has been with me the entire time," Twilight claimed. "So she's clear."

"But how can the imposter killed three people so quickly?" Sunset asked, while in reality, she was the imposter.

"Maybe the imposter's cooldown took less than 10 seconds," Rarity said. "Making that imposter quick enough to dispose of us all!"

"So we're all gonna get slaughtered within less than a minute by a single imposter?" Rainbow sarcastically asked. "Great. Last thing I want is to lose again."

"Anyone sus?" AJ asked. The others shook their head and she sighs. "Ah' guess we'll have to skip the vote."

Without any more further evidence, they reluctantly agreed with AJ's suggestion and skipped the vote.

"Okay, everyone," Twilight told them. "We all still have few tasks left so get them done and be careful!"

The others nodded and scattered around the school to finished their tasks once and for all. However, Rainbow Dash had something else in mind; she could always check the cameras in Security and see who the imposter might be. So, after she finished her Vending Machine task and grab a can of soda, Rainbow Dash made her way to the security room and sat down on a chair, and observe each and every one of tv screens through the cameras.

Sunset quickly vented and went vent out to the computer room only to find Rarity struggling with the Swipe Card task, so she sneak behind her and stabbed her on the neck, and quickly vent in.

Sunset vent out and found herself back in the cafeteria and quickly fake the Downloading task as Twilight stepped in and saw her.

"You're doing your Downloading task?" Twilight asked her.

Sunset sweats a bit but maintain her nerves, "Yeah... it's taking a bit while."

"Yeah, especially how that this could be the moment where the imposter strikes," Twilight said.

After seeing her cooldown already finished, Sunset exclaimed, "Sike!" She then snapped Twilight's neck and vent back in.

Meanwhile, back in the security room, Rainbow Dash was still observing the screens and nothing big is happening aside from her friends doing their own tasks while she was drinking her soda. Eventually, something caught her eye, and could not believe what she was seeing; she saw Sunset Shimmer vented out in the hallway where Orange was killed. She purposefully spits her soda at the screen from her mouth.

"Sunset's the imposter..." She muttered and quicken her pace to the cafeteria. "Sunset's the imposter!"

She made a mad Dash to the cafeteria and quickly pressed the emergency button on the table. Calling for an Emergency Meeting.


Emergency Meeting!


The remaining 4 were back in the cafeteria but the other 2 missing are Rarity and Twilight.

"Rarity and Twilight ain't here," Aj said. "Must've been a double kill."

"And I found something that I want to share," Rainbow announced and smirked at Sunset. "Sunset, I was at Security, and I saw you vented!"

The other two gasps and glared at her while Sunset was getting nervous and started sweating.

I-I was doing a task," Sunset stuttered.

"No you liar, you vented!" Rainbow accused pointing at her. "You must've killed few people less than a minute and repeatedly use the vents to strike! So it's obviously you!"

"No!" Sunset protested. "I-I was...." She knew that she'll end up in a situation like this, then out of nowhere, she blurted out. "I was cleaning the vents!"

The others were taken back by this in shock. Cleaning the vents? New task? That's something they didn't know about.

"Cleaning the vents?" Aj asked her, "How did ah' not know bout that?"

"Well..." Sunset started to explain. "It's a new task... after update... you get this task but...."

"But what?" Rainbow asked her while crossing her arms and raising her right eyebrow.

"It's a 7% percent chance to get this so you don't always have this task..." Sunset lied. And to be quite frank with her, it's the stupidest lie she could ever come up with.

"How bout this," Applejack said. "We'll go together, and see if this new task that you just discovered is new and legit. If not, then we know who to vote."

Now Sunset knew she couldn't get out of this but she's not backing down. Yet. So she nodded.

"Then lead the way," Rainbow told her.

So Sunset followed them to a nearby vent near a classroom. So she turned to her friends and said, "Okay, you can't see it because I'll be cleaning inside the vents. My cleaning equipment was in there so that's why I don't bring any."

"Then go ahead, Shimmer," Rainbow demanded, while still staring at her.

Sunset vent in like an Imposter would do. Then later, she vented out near the basement and the idea popped out the moment she vents out into this room. So Sunset sabotages the lights again and vent back in.

Meanwhile, back at the spot where Sunset vented, the lights went off yet again.

"Someone's gotta fixed the lights while we stay here to see if Sunset's task is legit," Rainbow suggested.

"How bout' all fix the lights and you two stay here until I get back. If no murder happens, and the taskbar doesn't fill up a bit within a minute, then we know who to vote." AJ said.

"Sounds cool," Rainbow agreed.

Applejack left to go back to the basement to fix the lights while Brown and Rainbow just stayed put, after a while, Sunset quickly vents out and killed Brown while Rainbow still can't see anything since Sunset has night vision since she was the imposter. But before she had a chance to vent back in, Applejack had fixed the lights in time for Rainbow Dash to see Sunset standing in front of Brown's dead body.


The remaining three went back to the cafeteria after Rainbow immediately called out the body. She crossed her arms and shook her head repeatedly over Sunset's 10 IQ kill in front of her.

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk." Rainbow remark and smiled smugly at her. "Sunset, what were you thinking? That's the best plan you could ever come up with?"

"I-I figured that AJ's gonna take a bit longer to fix the lights so I can kill you next after my 5-second cooldown was finished!" Sunset protested and instantly regretted for say that out loud, even though it's obvious to them that she's the imposter.

"Ah' knew it!" AJ chimed it. "Cleaning vents, huh, Sunset?"

"You can't clean vents, dude," Rainbow added.

Sunset sighs in defeat. "Okay, you got me. Being the only imposter is tough work."

"Especially that's only you and ten of us and you almost got us!" Rainbow boasted. "Game over, Shimmer."

So then, they voted out Sunset and the crewmates win the game!


After Sunset's loss, the Equestria Girls woke up and found themselves back in the real and inside Twilight's garage, they removed their helmets and rose up on their feet. Another great game of Among Us in the Simulator that ended with Sunset nearly won the whole round and would've won if she didn't repeatedly use the vents that Rainbow caught her in the act using the cameras. So then, they decided to have another sleepover at Rainbow Dash's place to kill another moment for each other as friends.

Author's Note:

You can't clean vents