• Published 15th Nov 2020
  • 922 Views, 33 Comments

I Cast Gun - hamster wizard



Twilight just invented a new spell! Join her and her friends as she spreads the good word of gun!

  • ...
3
 33
 922

The Incident

This was good day.

This thought echoed through Twilight’s mind as she set an unopened soda can on top of the magical butt destiny table.

“Doesn’t matter whatever you're called, science is happening!”

Twilight jumped back a good distance, and glared intently at the offending beverage. She brought up a piece of notebook paper, and after nodding at her own illegible scrawl for a few moments, crammed the sheet into her lab coat pocket, set her safety goggles on her face, and uttered the downfall of society.

“BANG!”

She yelled, and a deafening onomatopoeia of similar composition went off from her horn. Twilight herself staggered back a few steps, squeezing her eyes shut as a fresh ringing in her ears slowly abated.

“Note to self: earplugs. Earplugs good.”

Getting a grip, she looked ahead and saw that the can had been blasted off the table, spilling it’s sugary contents all over the supreme magical artifact she had just fired at. After bouncing around a fair bit, it slowly rolled to a stop by her hooves.

“This, is the best thing.” She walked over to the table a slurped a bit of the soda off the surface.

Cherry cola.

She smacked her lips and cocked a smile that was midway between proud parent and serial killer, “I must show everyone.”

Author's Note:

Hey! Here's another Twilight related fic. Same sort of style as my last story, but more or less unrelated. I've just been having a lot of fun writing dialogue lately, so we're gonna let that train keep rolling. Fluttershy will be in this one! Everyone loves Fluttershy!