• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 5,320 Views, 193 Comments

Exploring the Castle - Dragonfire2lm



Henry Stickmin broke the teleporter, next thing he knows he's in a castle who-knows-where with talking equines. A choose-your-own adventure Henry Stickmin crossover fanfiction.

  • ...
4
 193
 5,320

Alarm

Henry withdrew a wooden wand from his pockets and shoved it into the lock. For a brief moment, nothing happened, then the wand glowed with the same blue light he'd seen earlier and the door responded.

Henry walked up to the gleaming case and opened it. Inside were five gold necklaces with custom cut gems in the middle, and a golden tiara with a jewel in the shape of a six point star. Henry picked up one of the necklaces, inspecting it for any potential value.

He shrugged, dropped the necklace onto the floor, dumped the rest of the jewelry onto the ground, and walked out with the case.

He watched the vault close and hummed in thought, gaze locked onto the six jewels decorating the doorframe. Tucking the case under one arm, he walked over and tugged experimentally at the closest gem. An alarm began to blare down the corridor, the gems in the doorframe flashing red. Henry ducked into the nearby storage room. He spotted a large metal grate over a drain in the middle of the room he could pry open and jump down to escape. The wooden crates stacked in one corner of the room could also have something useful and lying beside them was a large, empty sack.

Crates
Sack
Drain