• Published 14th Nov 2020
  • 5,573 Views, 21 Comments

A Place in Equestria II: The Revenge of Queen Chrysalis - GoebelTron



Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings are back, and Thomas is in big danger.

  • ...
2
 21
 5,573

Chapter 2: The Changelings Return/Kidnapped

After they left the park, the girls decided to walk their little brother home. While they were walking, they saw a little unicorn filly who had no cutie mark, and she had pale light grayish violet fur, a grayish indigo mane and tail with navy blue and moderate indigo streaks that looked like Twilight’s, and brilliant amber eyes. “Excuse me?! Are you lost?!” Thomas asked. The filly nodded, and then he hugged her. “Do you want us to help you?”

“Y-Yes, please. It’s this way,” the filly said, as she lead them to the entrance to the Everfree Forest, and then Thomas felt scared. “Are you sure you know where we’re going? This is kinda spooky,” Thomas said. The filly suddenly stopped, and then suddenly, she then pretended to cry. Thomas went over to her and tried to comfort her, but he suddenly turned around to his big sisters were and shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly, the filly turned around unexpectedly and she revealed her true identity, which was a Changeling!

The three fillies looked with fearful shock and Thomas looked at them like they saw a ghost. “Thomas! Look out!” Scootaloo said. Thomas turned around and saw the Changeling, “AAAAAAAAHHH! MOMMY, HELP ME!”

“Hang on, little bro!” Scootaloo shouted, as she charged towards the Changeling, but two more appeared. Scootaloo backed up, and then Sweetie Belle screamed, “RUN!” The fillies ran off to hide. The Changeling that surrounded Thomas wrapped him up in Changeling slime and held him in its forelegs, “No! No! No! Help!” The Changelings flew off with their hostage, “MOMMY!”

“Oh no! They’ve taken our little brother!” Scootaloo said! “Come on, we gotta warn the others! They’ll know what to do!” Sweetie Belle said, and then they galloped off to Fluttershy’s cottage. While they ran, they felt guilty for letting their little brother be foalnapped by the Changelings.

Fluttershy was humming while watering her plants after feeding her animals, but she suddenly heard knocking and screaming, “FLUTTERSHY! IT’S US! PLEASE LET US IN!” Fluttershy trotted over to the door, and then opened it, until she saw the girls hugging her together. “What’s wrong, girls? What’s going on?” she asked as she comforted them. “Can you take us to Twilight’s after we tell you?” Apple Bloom asked. “Yes, but why?” Fluttershy asked. The girls then explained what happened to Thomas, and then Fluttershy felt her heart break.


Meanwhile, at the castle, Twilight, Starlight and her friends at her castle having some social time, but suddenly Fluttershy and the girls came in. The girls went to their sisters for comforting hugs, and then Fluttershy started crying after hearing what has happened to her son. “Fluttershy? Hey, what’s wrong?” Twilight asked. “It’s my son! The Changelings!” Fluttershy said. “What are you talking about?” Rainbow Dash asked. “THE CHANGELINGS! THEY’VE TAKEN MY BABY!” Fluttershy said. The other mares gasped with shocking horror about what they have heard.

“Those disgusting creatures that feed on love?!” Rarity asked. “Oh, this is not good,” Rainbow Dash said. “What would the Changelings want with the little feller?” Applejack asked, as her little sister was pressed against her chest. “I don’t know, but it sounds like Chrysalis is up to something,” Twilight said. “Twilight... he’s only a child. I’m so frightened. What if she hurts him or plots to kill him?” Fluttershy said, as she had tears in her eyes and continued to cry. “Hey, don’t give up hope just yet, but until we find out what to do...” Rainbow Dash said. “I promise we’ll get him back,” Twilight said. Fluttershy nodded and then hugged her friend, and continued to cry on her shoulder. “Shhhhhh... there, there. It’s gonna be okay,” Twilight said, as she rubbed her back. ‘Oh, Thomas. I just hope you’ll be okay, wherever you are.’

“Twilight! Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, including Amore heard the news! And Celestia and Luna! They want us to meet them at the Crystal Empire!” Spike said. Twilight gave Fluttershy over to Rarity. “I wish we could’ve saved him,” Sweetie Belle said. “Shhhhhh... Don’t be frightened, Sweetie Belle darling. I’m sure they’ll know what to do,” Rarity said, as she hugged her sister closer to her chest. “I’ll write to Sunburst and Trixie about this,” Starlight said.


Meanwhile, at the Crystal Empire, Princess Celestia stood at the balcony and stared at her sister’s moon with a look of pure anger. “Chrysalis, I swear if you harm one living limb of him, I will not hesitate to finish what I should’ve done a long time ago,” she said. “Please be safe, little Thomas.” She then felt a tear fall from her eyes. Princess Luna suddenly came over, and so did Cadance and Shining Armor. Flurry Heart was held in Cadance’s hoof. “Tia, I know you’re angry at Chrysalis foalnapping our dear little Thomas, but you must calm yourself otherwise you’ll end up like how I let my anger get a hold of me,” Princess Luna said. “My apologies, dear sister, but I’m just as worried as my faithful student and her friends are,” Princess Celestia said. “I understand. I too want him safely brought back, but we must know what she is plotting, until we find a way to rescue our precious little Thomas,” Princess Luna said.

“Your majesty, a Changeling was spotted near the palace, but we’ve lost the creature,” a crystal guard said. “Thank you, guard. We’ll deal with it tomorrow,” Princess Cadance said, and then the guard left for his duty. Flurry Heart whimpered about Thomas being scared, until Cadance gently rocked her, “Shhhhhh... There, there, Flurry. We’ll get Thomas back.” Flurry then smiled warmly and nuzzled against her mother’s chest fur. “I’ll go put her to bed,” Cadance said, as she then left the room and carried her daughter to her crib. Princess Celestia then went off to bed, until Princess Luna took one more look at the moon. ‘Please be safe, dear Thomas. I promise that we will get you back,’ she said to herself.

Author's Note:

Oh no! The Changelings have taken Thomas! What’s gonna happen! :pinkiegasp: :twilightoops: