• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 390 Views, 40 Comments

The hidden truth - Eileen



What caused spitfire to become a wonderbolt and why is she feeling down?

  • ...
 40
 390

Runaway


Spitfire hugged her mother sadly as she was sent away forever, her father smiled and siblings laughed, spitfire made sure she looked sad but stormy flair had no remorse, at the last train calk spitfire grabbed her suitcase and got on the train getting a window seat making sure to look miserable, but she wasn’t sad she was happy she finally would never see him again, at least she hoped.

Her bag was a mustard yellow with patches covering all the rips in the old yellow fabric, mustard yellow was spitfires least favourite colour as she loved the colour white as it looked elegant and regal, lucky for her there was colourful patches that covered most of the old fabric, spitfire was finally away from her hell of a life and starting a fresh in cloudsdale, unfortunately she still couldn’t fly so wouldn’t be meeting her aunt and uncle at rainbow falls, outside the town hall then they'd bring her up to cloudsdale where shed live with them, as her parents didn’t want her now, mainly as she acted awfully to get out of the life she had, she would prefer to be on the streets to be around him.

As the train set off spitfire waved goodbye to her family, she looked upset while in view but as soon as she was out of sight smiled and got a book from her suitcase, her suitcase only consisted of books and some dull grey dressed, one of which spitfire was wearing, she still wore bandages on her legs so she couldn’t walk or her bones would slip and cause her agony, she only would where the ugly dresses to hide said bandages, within a few minutes spitfire was lost in her alchemy book, it was heartwarming eve and for the first time it was snowing, having lived in a warm city she hadn’t ever seen snow so would look up out the window to get a glimpse every so often, to spitfire it was like a whole nother word.


The train stopped and spitfire put her book away in her bag and go off the train while pulling out a letter, the letter was from her uncle jet stream to her mother, it specified where spitfire needed to go and a short update to his sister, for spitfire this was her first time out of mainhatten accept when she was born in cloudsdale, once the train set off again spitfire looked about and was instantly stunned at the small town, there were rainbows flowing like water off the cliffs without the colours combining they sparked wonderfully in the light, she had never seen such Beauty, now she had to find the town hall as she began to stroll into the town, she was mesmerised by the sights.

Every so often she would look at the image of her aunt and uncle, her uncle didn’t even look remotely like her mother as he had a dusty blue coat and soot black main, from the image his wife was eather very small or he was really tall, she figured shed find out soon, but couldn’t tell from a flat image, unfortunately spitfire was struggling to find the town hall so decided to ask a shop keeper, so she walked into a small bakery to ask at the counter, there was no customers so she would bother anyone.

“Excuse me sir” spitfire called to the baker, “yes little one how can i help you?” He responded sounding kind, “wheres town hall?” Spitfire asked a hopeful look appearing on her face, “go out the door take a right go down till you are facing the flower shop then take a left the large building at the end of the road is town hall miss” he said softly while pointing his hoof approximately where she needed to go, “thank you sir” spitfire responded and plodded on her way making sure not to forget her old suitcase.

Within a few minutes she reached the flower shop which shon in the bright sunlight it was a light teal frame with a mostly glass building, once spitfire stopped admiring the shop from the outside she took a left and immediately saw a large circular building with a rainbow falls flag on top of it flowing in the breeze, her excitement was reaching its peak but to her surprise it was crowded as par as the eye could see, it appeared that they were crowding one pony,

Spitfire began to run toward the mass exited to meet her uncle jet stream for the first time in her life, once she reached the platform she saw him, her uncle she found out that second and they turned to her tears dwelling in her eyes, he was definitely tall as his wife was average in hight, he trotted over to the dumbstruck spitfire and picked her up everyone watching him and his wife,

“Theres my Nice, how about we get you home your probably tired after your long trip, right spitty?” Jet said all spitfire could do was nod as she held tightly to her uncle, who with a powerful swipe of his wings took off from the dusty ground his wife following shortly after and the crowd dispersing, spitfire was shocked she didn’t know what to do, what was going to happen now where was her life going to bring her, all she could hope is that her uncle was nice and would be a better father than her own,

They landed in cloudsdale and jet put spitfire down on the ground, her excitement peaked as she’d never seem a place like cloudsdale before, neither had she seen so many Pegasi as the only other Pegasus she had known her whole like was her mother, Eileen landed with spitfires luggage that was quite heavily to her surprise,

“Darling, im going to drop off her bag at home as it feels like a bag of boulders i don’t understand how she carried it” she said very concerned “then ill meet you guys at the doctors” she said as she took off to the north and spitfires and jet began to walk toward the hospital.