• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 863 Views, 33 Comments

My Little Pony: The School Musical - Harrison Sparrow



Twilight Sparkle meets another alicorn named Harrison Sparrow, where they audition for the winter musicale at Canterlot High.

  • ...
 33
 863

2. Canterlot High School

One week later, Twilight is sleeping in her bed until the alarm clock goes off. She sighs.

"Technology..." She said, as she turns the alarm off and suddenly wakes up, gasping. "It's the first day of school! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

Applejack wakes up with a smile. "It's about darn time!" She said.

Rainbow wakes up excitingly. "ALL RIGHT!" She said.

"YAY! MY FIRST DAY EVER!!!" Pinkie yells, starstrucked.

"Oh, my goodness!" Fluttershy said.

"Big day! BIG DAY! BIG DAY!!!" Rarity yells, as she runs downstairs with excitement. "MUM! SWEETIE! It's my first day at Canterlot High!"

"Gosh, sis! You do realize it's just six in the morning, right?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Sorry, I was a bit too excited." Rarity said.

"Don't forget your breakfast, dear." Future Rarity said.

"Okay, I think you're all prepared and ready to go!" Future Fluttershy said to Fluttershy.

"Thank you for helping me, Mom." Fluttershy said.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, why can't I go to school with you?" Discord asked.

The two Fluttershys laugh.

"Canterlot High doesn't really teach reformed creatures, Discord." Fluttershy said.

"Hmm... I say, if they ever made a school for someone like me, they should add me to the list!" Discord said. "Oh, yes, that would be really good!"

"Maybe my mom could teach you a few more things." Fluttershy said.


Spike helps Twilight to get ready.

"So you’re nervous about going to high school?" Spike asked.

"Not really, Spike." Twilight said. "It’s just that it’s a huge place to go and study."

"Well, Canterlot High is so cool!" Spike said. "It has a huge cafeteria, a gym, almost everything!"

"Yeah, I know. Really cool." Twilight said.

"And I still can’t believe you’re gonna do the assignment for the scholastic decathlon!" Spike said. "It’s not an easy competition, you know."

"Nothing is easy, Spike." Twilight said. "If I do get in, I’ll have to keep studying science for a while. Studying friendship means so much to me, though."

"I know you’re trying to stay focused on one thing, but it’s not that big-a-deal." Spike said.

"Hey… I’m sorry you can’t go with me." Twilight said, saddened. "I’ll just feel lonely without you."

"That’s okay, Twilight, but you have your pony friends. They’ll always be with you." Spike said. "Besides, me and Dad are off to the gym to do a lotta workouts. I decided I wanna be strong like him."

Twilight giggles. "That’s a great idea, Spike, and I will tell you everything about my first day when I come back later tonight." She said.

"Can't wait." Spike said, as he and Twilight hug.


The Mane Six are about to board the bus.

"Some ponies can be mean at that school, so whenever you see one, what do you do?" Future Rainbow asked.

Rainbow sighs. "Don't overreact." She said. "But don't worry, guys, I'll always stay cool."

"We know you will. And good luck getting in the decathlon, Rainbow." Scootaloo said.

"Thanks, Scootaloo." Rainbow said, as she, Scootaloo and Future Rainbow hug.

"Remember to be the best you can be, okay, sweetie?" Cheese said.

"You know I'll always be myself, Dad." Pinkie said.

"Can you still believe she's going to high school, Cheese?" Future Pinkie said.

"Yeah, can't believe it!" Cheese said. "Although I wished we could've gone to high school."

"And I'm going to elementary school!" Lil' Cheese said with excitement.

"Soon you will, Lil' Cheese." Future Pinkie said.

"You know, I wish you could come with me and visit the school one day, guys. It may surprise you!" Applejack said.

Future Applejack giggles. "Well, we'd sure love to, Sugarcube." She said. "Anytime at all."

"You go out there and mop the floor with all those ponies, lil' sis!" Apple Bloom said.

"I love ya." Applejack said, as she gives Apple Bloom and Future Applejack a hug.

Twilight follows her friends into the bus, but she stops and turns around.

"Mom, my stomach..." Twilight said, nervously.

"Is always nervous on the first day at a new school." Future Twilight said. "You'll do great. You always do."

"I just don't wanna be the school's freaky genius girl." Twilight said.

"Don't worry. Just be Twilight Sparkle, okay?" Future Twilight said.

Twilight and her future-self hug.

"I love you, Mom." Twilight said.

"I love you too, Twilight." Future Twilight said, as Twilight gets in the bus. "Have a nice first day!"

"Bye, Mom! I'll see you later!" Twilight said as the bus door closes.

The Mane Six wave to their friends and family as the bus starts driving off.


At Canterlot High School, hundreds of ponies are playing outside the school's entrance. A bus arrives as Harrison walks out of it and sees his friends.

"Yo!" Harrison said.

"Harrison! How ya doing, man?" Lightning said.

"Hey, Lightning, what's up?" Harrison said as he and Lightning hug. "Hey, guys, happy new year."

"Yeah, it's a happy Wildpony new year!" Eddie said.

"That's right! You're the man, bro!" Duramy said.

Harrison laughs. "Hilarious!" He said.

"Hey, we have some awesome news for you." Lightning said. "You wanna tell him or should I tell him?" He asked Wheelburn.

"No, you should! C'mon, Buttercup!" Wheelburn said.

"What is it?" Harrison asked.

"It’s a happy Wildpony new year, because in two weeks, we're going to the championships with you leading us all the way to infinity and beyond!" Lightning said.

Harrison is surprised. "Really!?" He said.

"Yeah, you're the team captain, rockstar!" Metalscar said.

"C'mon, let me hear y’all! What team!?" Wheelburn said.

"WILDPONIES!!"

"WHAT TEAM!?"

"WILDPONIES!!"

The Great Six run into the school with excitement.

"WOO! COME ON, BABY!!" Harrison said loudly.

Another school bus arrives with Twilight and her friends getting out.

Fluttershy gasps whilst looking at the school. "Is this Canterlot High?" She asked.

"Oh my stars, it's so elegant!" Rarity said.

Twilight is having a long look at the school.

"You nervous, Twilight?" Pinkie asked.

"What, me? Nervous!? No! Not at all!" Twilight said.

"Really? I can see it in your face! ARE YOU NERVOUS?!" Pinkie asked again.

Twilight scoffs. "Okay, you got me, I’m nervous!" She said. "And why do I feel that way?"

"Because you're afraid of being a freaky genius princess in this high school?" Rarity said. "There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of, darling."

"Your mom said to just be you, didn't she?" Applejack said.

"Yeah, it's just that I saw things change very quickly when we were driving down all the way here." Twilight said.

"Come on, Twilight, going to high school is the most awesome thing in our lives!" Rainbow said. "We should be proud of ourselves!"

"And we want to attend the scholastic decathlon." Fluttershy said. "If we do really well in our assignments, we may end up on the team!"

"That's right! And as the Princess of Friendship, you gotta be strong, brave, and wise-up!" Pinkie said.

"We will get to know this school." Rainbow said. "You do want to make this your year, do you?"

"You know what, Rainbow? You're right." Twilight said, regaining her confidence. "Actually... we girls can make this our year!"

"Really?" Applejack said.

"Exactly! After all, we're the Mane Six, and there's nopony that can stop us." Twilight said.

"There's our hero! You go, girl!" Rainbow said.

"Ooh! Group selfie?" Pinkie asked, as she brings out her phone.

"Oh, Pinkie..." Twilight said.

The Mane Six gather for a selfie.

"Hashtag first day?" Applejack asked.

"Yes! This will be our BEST YEAR EVER!!" Pinkie yells in excitement.

The Mane Six enter the school. Twilight spreads out her wings and the students look at her in surprise.

"Come on, let's get you to your first class!" Fluttershy said.

"What, already?" Twilight said.

"Better to be early than late, dear." Rarity said.

"Hmm... I suppose." Twilight said, as she follows her friends.

Author's Note:

New OC's:

Lightning Bolt: He is Harrison's most loyal best friend who, similar to Rainbow Dash, has a passion for racing and loves being awesome! He is a gold Pegasus pony who has red hair and tail, and his cutie mark is two red lightning bolts with a grey cloud. He and Harrison became best friends ever since Harrison came to Canterlot High.

Eddie Filo: He is Harrison's most funniest friend who loves baking. Similar to Pinkie Pie, he has a cartoonish behavior. He is a brown Earth pony with short black afro hair, and his cutie mark is five slices of cheesy pizza. He even wears black glasses (yup, he is a nerdy pony!).

Wheelburn: He is Harrison's most honest friend who, similar to Applejack, has a Southern American accent and always tells the truth. He loves being a mechanic, fixing cars and making them look stylish! He is a blue Earth pony with wavy ginger hair and tail, and he even wears a red and white cap. His cutie mark is three white tires.

Metalscar: He is Harrison's most loudest but kindest friend who loves rocking out with his electric guitar; he loves hard rock music! He is a silver Pegasus pony who wears a black vest and a grey beanie hat. He has long blonde hair and tail, and his cutie mark is a red electric guitar surrounded by two flames.

Duramy: He is Harrison's most generous friend, and he is an Australian who loves listening to radio stations! He is a green unicorn pony with short professional black hair and tail, and his cutie mark is a mixing desk with headphones.