• Published 13th Oct 2020
  • 329 Views, 84 Comments

New Day, Same Life. - Leafy



On the outside, Surn seem like a pretty chill person. But what about on the inside? Things are never as they seem.....

  • ...
3
 84
 329

Day 2

Entry two, day two.

Hello again, it’s me.

I bet you don’t care, huh?

Yeah. Figures.

Anywho, I was just reminding myself on how much magic I have left. Not much if you ask, I only have a little a day to reach to a store. I shoplift the items I need.

I really need to stop with this nonsense.

You see, I once had a girlfriend. Her name was Fluttershy. She ditched me after meeting some other person.

I didn’t cry. I just shrugged and moved on with my life.

Yay me.

Also, I’m not telling you what happened. That’s for me to deal with. Goodbye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wait..... you're still here?

Well this is great. You want to know more about what happened after the party? Fine.

Well..... Not much really. I just went back to my house to mope around. I was lonely. Or.... so I thought.

Bumble had been hiding under the kitchen sink, but I already knew that. He’s not good at being quiet.

“Come on out, bud. I know you're there.”

He came out of his hiding spot, only to bump his head on the way out. “Ow!

“Not my fault you hid in there. Now, what do you want? Make it quick.”

He rubbed the back of his head. “Well.... I thought I would check on you after what happened.....”

“Well, I’m fine. You can go now. Your help isn’t needed as of now.”

“Then when do you need help? I mean, you will need help at some time!”

He didn’t obviusly know that when I say I don’t want help, I mean it. So I just let him hang out in my house.

Too bad he bugged me about when I needed help. So I just let him jibber jabber all he wanted.

Moments later, a few of his friends came over. Ya know... Twilight.... Sunset....

I really hate her. She ruined my life. And you’ll never believe what they did.

They all gave me a hug. Are you kidding me?

“We were so worried about you!” Twilight said. “We-”

I cut her off moment’s before she could even say anything. “Don’t bother. You're just lying.”

One of them was ready to bounce right at me, and I really didn’t care...

Fine. It was Rainbow Dash.

“Don’t you give us that attitude!” She said. “We came all the for you and this is how you thank us?!”

Rarity and Applejack were grabbing her hands, restraining them from coming towards me.

“Calm down Rainbow!” Rarity (Aka the snob) said towards Rainbow (Aka the idiot). “It’s fine if he wants to say that, but coming towards him to hurt him is another thing!”

“Save your breath Rarity.” Sunset (Aka the she demon. Don’t ask how I found out about this.) said to Rarity. “He just did that to provoke us.”

I’m getting tired, so I’ll just put this down. You guys don’t care about this. I’m out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You’re still here? I told you, I’m going to sleep! Why won’t you just go away!

Go away!

Please? I even bothered to ask kindly!

Wait.... Why am I writing all of this down? I’m just telling myself to leave.

Yeah.... I should.

Later to those who are reading this. I hope you never read this again. Becasue lemme tell you, you're not gonna sit this through.

Because you're gonna get bored some time later.

~Surn