• Published 13th Oct 2020
  • 326 Views, 84 Comments

New Day, Same Life. - Leafy



On the outside, Surn seem like a pretty chill person. But what about on the inside? Things are never as they seem.....

  • ...
3
 84
 326

Day 1

Entry one, day one.

Today was the same as normal. I was hanging out with Bumble, Fallout, Azan and the girls, and they were talking among themselves. They were having fun, but I wasn’t.

I didn’t wanna go near them. Not after what happened last week.

Oh? Who am I? Just a loser. A person who fails all the time.

Okay..... you want my real name? Fine. The name is Surn, and I’m pretty sure you won't wanna hear my name again.

If you know me, then you know that I ruin everything. Remember when Midnight Sparkle was about to take over the world? Yeah, I do, but let’s go back in time, shall we?


4 years ago.....

It was another day for us at Canterlot high, still about to lose right? But then, out of nowhere, this random person who had lavender skin, changed into something out of this world.

Well, I may sound like I’m crazy, but I’m not lying. This actually happened. So, I tried to help by jumping and dodging the beams, even firing my own! It was cool! I was able to gain a few hits to her, and before you knew it, a huge purple beam was being directed at me, so then I charge up one of my own, and fire it back.

She says a few things, but I don’t care about what she has to say. My huge energy beam was losing it’s strength, and I was being pushed back. You know the rest. The floor get’s destroyed, Sunset’s friends are being pulled in.....

And my only geode gets lost in the other world.

I never saw it since then. Sunset, as usual, saves the day, the Shadowbolts become our friends for awhile, and my pride had been lost.

Everything that I knew, was finally gone.

Days later, the school held a party to celebrate something. I did not know what it was, but when I was told about it, it broke my heart.

“We are celebrating because you no longer have powers, and your useless! Sunset told me not to tell you, but I am anyways! enjoy!”

That’s exactly what Pinkie told me. I couldn’t believe what she told me, but it was true.

Days later, students would taunt me as I would walk down the halls. I was known as a loser. An idiot. Not even Principal Celestia did anything to stop them!

I wanted to leave that school.


Present time.

So.... here I am. Stuck in my home. With nothing. I wish I was living the high life like my brother Azan. He’s living with Sunset. Lucky him.

I’ll just go to sleep. Cya.

~Surn.