• Published 4th Oct 2020
  • 939 Views, 4 Comments

CYOA: A Heist With Pinkie Pie - Leondude



You have been tasked with helping Pinkie Pie steal a magical artefact from the Canterlot Castle. What could go wrong?

  • ...
4
 4
 939

----

You asked where the trap door was.

“It’s near the throne somewhere!” Pinkie replied “Just run around until you fall down a hole.”

You and Pinkie started running around until you stepped on something that triggered the trap door. You and Pinkie fell down the resulting chasm and broke your hooves immediately on impact. You screamed as loudly as possible from the pain and felt an insatiable desire to strangle Pinkie, who looked relatively fine and had no broken bones. Suddenly, one of the stone walls opened up and in came a security guard, scared out of his wits.

“It’s coming after me!” the guard screamed.

While you felt concerned about what got the guard so rattled, Pinkie pulled out a wheelchair from thin air and scooped you up into it.

“Wonder what spooked that security guard,” Pinkie said, “Well, whatever it was, it couldn’t have been that bad.”

An inequine roar echoed throughout the underground tunnels, followed by the sounds of more screaming stallions and flesh being torn apart. Pinkie wheeled you to the middle of two tunnels, one darker than the other.

“Which way?” Pinkie asked.

Author's Note:

Dark Tunnel

Light Tunnel