• Published 4th Oct 2020
  • 937 Views, 4 Comments

CYOA: A Heist With Pinkie Pie - Leondude



You have been tasked with helping Pinkie Pie steal a magical artefact from the Canterlot Castle. What could go wrong?

  • ...
4
 4
 937

----

The guard trotted in to see what all the commotion was about.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

You quickly pulled out the hayburger and started waving it about to get his attention.

“Nice try, buddy,” the guard said dismissively, “I ain’t falling for that again.”

You threw the hayburger at the guard, resulting in him being blinded by the bun covering his face.

“Who turned out the lights?” he asked.

Without warning, he was shot by a barrage of confetti and balloons, sending him flying outside of the room.

“Cheese it!” Pinkie shouted.

You and Pinkie galloped outside of the room and ran out of the castle as quickly as your hooves could carry you. You both jumped out of a window and landed safely onto the floor. And right in front of you was a conveniently placed helicopter and an equally convenient sports car. You weren’t entirely sure if Equestria was that technologically advanced to produce such heavy machinery.

“I have no idea what either of those things are but they look cool,” Pinkie said happily, “And they can help us escape!”

Author's Note:

Car

Helicopter