• Published 21st Sep 2020
  • 561 Views, 37 Comments

A Collection of Unfinished Stories - LunaEclipsed15



This is a collection of all of my unfinished MLP stories. Feel free to use these as ideas for your own stories or finish them however you like.

  • ...
3
 37
 561

Untitled (M)

Author's Note:

Sunset and Twilight have a quickie during second period.

AN:
This one takes place in the same timeline as Burning Sunset's A Second Chance To Find Home

“Sunset? You in here?” Twilight pushed open the door to the girls bathroom on the group floor of Crystal Prep in search for her girlfriend, who also happened to be her adopted sister.

She heard a sniffle form the last stall. She could recognize that cry anywhere.
“Sunny. It’s just me, you don’t have to hide.” Twilight shut the door behind her, walking into the bathroom. She leaned up against the row of sinks.

“G-go away,” Sunset whispered.

The stalls at Crystal Prep were more like small closets, enclosed on all sides with doors that went from top to bottom and locked. Twilight walked up to the last stall and placed her hand on the doorknob.

“Sunset please. Nobody cares that you tripped, you’re being overdramatic.”

Twilight tried to turn the knob, finding it locked. She slumped against the door.

While walking to second period, Sunset had tripped over her own feet and fallen, her books falling everywhere. Sunset had gathered herself and run off with tears in her eyes as a few kids whispered, but nobody laughed or pointed or made a big deal of it at all. Twilight had tried to follow, but lost her by the time she got back down to the first floor.

Sunset let out a small sob. Twilight heard the door unlock, but it didn’t open. She tried to turn it again, finding herself able to push the door open.

Sunset was sitting on the closed toilet seat, crying into her hands. Twilight kneeled down in front of her, taking holds of her wrists and pulling her hands away from her face. Sunset winced at Twilight tugging on her still sensitive inner arms, but otherwise stayed quiet.

“Sunny,” Twilight's voice almost came across as condescending. Sunset internally cringed.

“I know, I know, I’m being stupid and I’m going to get detention for skipping class.” Sunset ran a shaking hand through her hair.

“No, you won’t get detention for having a panic attack and needing to get away for a minute.” Twilight gently rubbed Sunset’s shoulder, trying to calm her down.

“I just- before- back at Canterlot, everyone would have laughed and looked down on me and I-I just- I,” Sunset groaned, trying to figure out what was going on in her head.

“You don’t need to explain yourself. It’s okay. Dean Cadance won’t send you to detention.”

Sunset smoothed out her skirt, taking a deep breath.

“I guess I should get to class,”