• Published 21st Sep 2020
  • 561 Views, 37 Comments

A Collection of Unfinished Stories - LunaEclipsed15



This is a collection of all of my unfinished MLP stories. Feel free to use these as ideas for your own stories or finish them however you like.

  • ...
3
 37
 561

Untitled (E)

Author's Note:

A teenage Flurry Heart finds a necklace. Cozy Glow is not pleased.

A story about the human Flurry Heart, who I would say was born about a year or two after the events of Legend of Everfree. In the human world, Cozy Glow is her bratty little sister, despite being older in the pony world. I thought it was a cool concept, okay?

Flurry Heart’s favorite pastime was roller skating. She loved the feeling of flying free down hills and around corners. Twirling and skating backwards made her feel like she was the only person in the world.

She had found a pair of vintage roller skates in her grandma’s attic one day. Well, vintage wasn’t really the right word. They had belonged to her Auntie Sunset, who had gotten into roller skating in her sophomore year of high school. They had been a hideous bright orange with red trim, but Flurry had painted them pink and blue with leather paint. She added some new shiny purple laces and bam! They were perfect.

Now a fifteen year old Flurry Heart spent almost every afternoon skating up and down her street, trying new tricks and racing Lil’ Cheese on his skateboard and Luster Dawn on her bike.

The attic of her grandma’s house held many old secrets. She had found leather jackets, adorable skirts, even a pair of hideous black and magenta boots. She had been able to paint over them with a combination of vinyl and fabric paint after days, turning them a light blue and baby pink color.

Today though, she was digging through her Auntie Sunset and Aunt Twilight’s basement.

In the corner of the room, there was a large chest. This chest in particular intrigued Flurry Heart. Inside it was filled with all sorts of things. There was a smashed device of some sort, a cute hair comb that was decorated to look like a stem of some vegetable, a pamphlet from a cruise ship, and even a microphone with the date 9/27/14 written on the handle in silver sharpie.

But what was most interesting was the velvet bag at the bottom of the chest.

It was purple, the signature color she found in all of her Aunt Twilight’s stuff. When she pulled it open, she found a necklace. A single circular pendant on a purple beaded chain. The charm itself was shiny, with the emblem of a purple six pointed star decorating the front. When Flurry touched it, she felt something course through her.

She thought it was pretty enough that she set it aside and continued to look through all of her aunt’s old stuff. She didn’t find much of interest, just some books on various topics, old high school notebooks, and other random trinkets that didn’t mean much to Flurry. In the end, she only left the house that day with the purple necklace in her pocket.

Back at her parents house, Flurry was in her room doing homework. It was a Sunday, and she had an essay due the following Tuesday that she had been putting off for the past week.

Or at least, she was trying to.

“So then, Pumpkin Cake was like ‘You should go to the Spring Fling with Pound Cake’ and I was like ‘Your brother? Eww’ and she was like, ‘he likes you’ and I was like ‘I’m going to ask out Big Sugar’ and she was like ‘he wants to go out with Star Dreams’ so really I have no idea who I want to go with!”

Cozy Glow was laying on Flurry Heart’s bed upside down, head hanging off.

Flurry gritted her teeth, fed up with her thirteen year old sister.

“You know who I think you should go with?”

“Who?!”

“Ragamuffin Junior.”

“Ewwwww…”

Both girls went silent, and Flurry began typing again.

“Did you find anything cool at Auntie’s?”

Flurry pushed her chair away from her desk, slamming her laptop closed.

“Please! Leave my room! I need to work!”

“So you DID find something!”

The sisters were interrupted by a knock at the front door. They heard their mother open it.

“Oh hey Cheese! Come on in, Flurry’s in her room.”

Flurry Heart rolled her eyes.

If she failed, she was blaming Cozy Glow.

Lil’ Cheese knocked on the open door as he entered.

“Hey Cheese.”

“Hi Cheesie!” Both girls greeted him. He slumped down into the purple bean bag under Flurry Heart’s window.

“Wanna go to the park? I need to get out of the house,” Flurry asked Cheese, spinning around in her desk chair.

“I just got here!” Lil’ Cheese laughed. Cozy glared.

“Why don’t you ever invite me?” she whined.

“Because you’re thirteen and still act like your seven,” Flurry replied nonchalantly.

“I do not!” Cozy argued.

“You kinda do,” Cheese said. Cozy crossed her arms over her chest.

“Let’s go, Cheese,” Flurry said, grabbing her skates and leaving the room with Cheese following behind her. She stopped and held the door open. She pointed to the hallway, looking at Cozy.

“What?!” She asked innocently.

“Out. Now.” Flurry shook her hand pointing at the hall floor.

Cozy huffed, climbing off the bed and leaving the room. Flurry shut the door behind her, walking down the stairs to find Cheese waiting by the front door.

Flurry kicked off her tennis shoes and tied on her roller skates in the mudroom, leaving the house with Cheese and starting the walk down to the park at the end of the main road.

“So, you went to your Aunt’s?” Cheese asked.

“You heard that?” Flurry moved to skate backwards, skating in front of Lil’ Cheese and facing him.

“Your sister is really loud,” he said with a laugh. Flurry rolled her eyes.

“That she is…” Flurry looked off at the trees before remembering the original question.

“Yeah, I went to look for old clothes and stuff from when they were my age. Didn’t find any of that, but I did find this.” Fluffy Heart pulled the purple necklace out of her pocket, showing it to Cheese. He looked at it for a moment before recognizing it.

“Hey! That’s like the necklace my mom gave me! I turned it into a bracelet,” he exclaimed, holding out his wrist to show her the pink charm decorated with two blue balloons and one yellow one. The gems were the same size and had markings in the exact same place.

“They look like they came from a set,” Flurry said, turning into the park.

Cheese shook his head.

“Mine is special. Mom says it’s magic.”

“Magic?” Flurry asked, following the concrete path over to the swing set.

“Yeah, watch this.” Cheese bent down and picked up a pile of small pebbles that were used as padding around the park. He tossed them into the air and the two watched as they exploded in sparks of pink, yellow, and blue.

“Woah,” Flurry marveled.

“I just saw it on her dresser and asked if I could have it because it was pretty. Mom said that she got it when she went to a camp in high school. She never mentioned that it exploded things per say, but she did say it had magical properties and to be careful. I found out it did that when my homework exploded when I dropped it one day.” Cheese motioned to the wood chips in pieces on the sidewalk and laughed at the memory. Flurry cringed, for a split second being reminded of the essay she needed to finish writing.

“I wonder if mine does that!” Flurry fastened on the necklace around her neck and picked a small handful of wood chips. She tossed them into the air, letting out a dejected sigh as the landed back in the enclosure without showing any signs of explosions.