• Published 21st Sep 2020
  • 561 Views, 37 Comments

A Collection of Unfinished Stories - LunaEclipsed15



This is a collection of all of my unfinished MLP stories. Feel free to use these as ideas for your own stories or finish them however you like.

  • ...
3
 37
 561

Puzzle Pieces (T)

Author's Note:

Cozy Glow is sent to the counselors office one day, and who she finds there is not who she was expecting.

I know next to nothing about Cozy Glow and her personality, but really wanted to write for this contest. 5,000 words is a lot for me, but I’ll try my best. Alternate Universe kinda thing, where the Mane Six figured out cozy was evil before “School Raze” and decided to bring in somepony to hopefully set her on the right path.

Cozy Glow walked the hallways of the School of Friendship, headed towards the counselors office. She had been sent there really for no reason she knew of. She was pulled out of Professor Fluttershy’s kindness class by Headmare Twilight, who told her to report to Counselor Starlight’s office.

The whole way there, Cozy angrily mumbled to her herself. They probably figured out her plans, found the letters to Lord Tirek and were going to try and ‘reform’ her. When they found out it wasn’t going to work, they would expel her, or send her to Tartarus. Cozy wouldn’t let that happen. Not until her job was done.

She reached the door, raising a hoof to knock on it.

“Come on in!” Called a voice Cozy didn’t recognize. She opened the door and walked in, hooves touching the soft rug. She looked up, finding a pony sitting behind Counselor Starlight’s desk she didn’t recognise.

She was a unicorn, probably the same age as Counselor Starlight. Her mane was red streaked through with yellow and her coat was an orangish golden color. Cozy Glow couldn’t see her cutie mark, but she could only assume it was a preppy as the rest of her. The unicorn leaned forward, resting her elbows on the desk and placed her chin in her hooves.

“Hi Cozy,” said the mare. She smiled at her, and Cozy Glow wanted to vomit.

“That’s Cozy Glow to you,” she shot back. “Where’s Counselor Starlight? I was supposed to see her.” Cozy looked around the office, seeing no sign of Counselor Starlight anywhere.

“Well you see, Cozy Glow, I’m a very close friend of Headmare Twilight’s and she asked me to talk to you personally. So Starlight and I switched places for the day.” The mare’s smile was sickening.

“Oh golly, that’s amazing! You know, they say strangers are just friends you haven’t met!” Hearing this mare was a friend of the Headmare’s made all of Cozy’s alarms go off. Might as well throw up her facade, just in case.

The mare snorted.

“Really, Cozy? You can’t fool me. I was like you once.” She lifted a nearby mug in her magic and took a drink.

Cozy kept smiling innocently.

“Whatever could you be talking about?” She blinked twice, looking up at the mare. The mare sighed.

“Okay, maybe we got off on the wrong ha-err- hoof.” That was odd, Cozy thought. She could only imagine what she was going to say. “My name is Sunset Shimmer, and much like you, I’m a high school student. Second of my class, to be exact. The only pony ahead of me is my best friend.” She smiled as she talked about this ‘best friend’.

“You? A schoolpony? I don’t believe it. You look older than Headmare Twilight.” Cozy looked Sunset Shimmer up and down.

“Well, I am. But in my world, I’m only a teenager. Cozy Glow, do you know what parallel dimensions are?”

Cozy shook her head. This was gonna get good.

Sunset thought for a moment. “Well, a long long long time ago, ponies lived in harmony with these creatures called humans. Humans were no different than any other creature you go to school with, only they walked on two legs and used their hands to pick things up, almost exactly like Spike the Dragon. They didn’t have any magic, but they lived in harmony with ponies.”

Cozy nodded, skeptical. This sounded like a wild fairy talel, not a real thing that happened.