• Published 21st Sep 2020
  • 561 Views, 37 Comments

A Collection of Unfinished Stories - LunaEclipsed15



This is a collection of all of my unfinished MLP stories. Feel free to use these as ideas for your own stories or finish them however you like.

  • ...
3
 37
 561

Untitled (E)

Author's Note:

Sequel to Love Cures All and Aching For Affection

Twilight Sparkle leaned up against her girlfriend’s locker, waiting for her. She was on her phone, scrolling through MyStable, checking the time every few seconds it seemed as the clock drew nearer to first period.

“Where is she?” she asked the alabaster girl standing next to her. Rarity looked up from where she was brushing her hair while looking in the mirror inside her locker.

“The princess is staying with her for a few days, maybe she’s skipping school to hang out with her,” Rarity responded.

“This is Sunset we’re talking about. She missed school once in four years, and that was because she got a concussion from getting shoved in her locker and being claustrophobic.” Twilight looked up from her phone.

Rarity shuddered at the memory of finding Sunset locked in her locker just two weeks after the Fall formal, the claustrophobic girl banging her head against the locker trying to get out. It had taken all five of them and the principles to get her to calm down and give them the combination and she had spent the afternoon in the ER and spent the following Friday at home.

“Besides, she would text if she was skipping,” the purple girl added, checking the time again. Ten minutes to the first bell.

Twilight looked to the side as the front doors of the school opened and Sunset walked in, her eyes on the ground as she was curled into herself.

Twilight went running up to her, placing a hand onto her shoulder. She pocketed her phone and used her now free hand to lift her chin up so she could look Sunset in the eyes.

Sunset’s normally bright turquoise eyes were a dull blue. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were all rumped up.

“Sunny what happened?” Twilight asked her girlfriend, dropping her voice to the quiet, caring tone Sunset took on with her so often.

“Nothing. I just overslept,” Sunset mumbled, bringing a hand up to rub at her eyes. Twilight shook her head.

“If you say so…” she replied wearily. She took Sunset’s hand into hers and led her to her locker, for some reason hesitant to leave Sunset alone. She had seen Sunset tired, but this didn’t look like usual tiredness.

“You don’t need to cart me around like a child,” Sunset said, but didn’t make Twilight stop holding her hand as she pulled out her books and put them into her backpack. She fumbled a little as she slid a folder full of homework into her bag.