• Published 13th Sep 2020
  • 489 Views, 83 Comments

Say Hello to the New Twilight (Run!) - My Sister Tia



Twilight discovered how to break the 4rth wall, and has now gone crazy. "A, B, C, D, Twilight is me!" Run!

  • ...
3
 83
 489

Meanwhile, Somewhere on the Planet Earth...

Lydia looked longingly out her window and sighed. She was a huge fan of My Little Pony, and was feeling sad because she still hasn't gotten to meet Twilight or any of her friends. Even though she was only twelve years old, she wanted to be able to make great fan fictions and drawings like others had before.

"Okay, I'll just face it. Maybe I'll- never really get to meet any of them. But I have to. Or at least I'll pretend to. I don't need to go to a job everyday, so there's still a chance that I could get lucky. Wait, what was that sound?"

Turning around, she saw a baby Applejack drooling on a drawing that she had worked on for hours that had Twilight Sparkle in the middle of it, and tons of other ponies around her. Not knowing quite how she felt in the moment, or what to do, she was speechless. She immediately hugged filly Applejack, so happy to see them.

"But wait, how did you get here, and why are you a filly?"

"Huh? Whew's gwanny smih? I don't know either. I just visited Pinkie Pie... Ugh, whyw does my voce keep changong to a flwwy!”

Confused yet excited, she tried to figure this situation out.