• Published 13th Sep 2020
  • 488 Views, 83 Comments

Say Hello to the New Twilight (Run!) - My Sister Tia



Twilight discovered how to break the 4rth wall, and has now gone crazy. "A, B, C, D, Twilight is me!" Run!

  • ...
3
 83
 488

The Filly Opowatonyal Disese (Filly's Disease)

Twilight Sparkle went back in her mind to her thoughts. She had dampened spirits, and couldn't think strait.

I cawon't twink strait.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait! Why aren't my worwds purple, and why are they italics! And why is it that half the time, I can speak normally, and the other ha-wlf I'm tawking loke un-a fiwwly!?"

You see, you've caught Filly's Disease. And those are just some common symptoms, from being around a paradox that isn't really all that simple to explain. Also, I'm the writer, so I can switch up my ranks and yours with the colors and the cool writing tools. So, yeah.

But where's Spoke? I meant, Spike? And please don't switch up- mwo voce! Hey!

He's fine. Anyways, Pinkie was confusing me for you! I was the one behind this. You're just a helpful character.

Wait, so how come I haven't had more of a role with this fourth wall? And isn't the very existence of existence supposed to have fallen apart or something And shouldn't I have Filly's Disease too by now?

No time to insert logic, Pinkie!

Why did they have to- waiting... Change my voice from an easy... Puwple! Ugh, Yu changed my voice again!