• Published 13th Sep 2020
  • 488 Views, 83 Comments

Say Hello to the New Twilight (Run!) - My Sister Tia



Twilight discovered how to break the 4rth wall, and has now gone crazy. "A, B, C, D, Twilight is me!" Run!

  • ...
3
 83
 488

Silly Songs????.....

I’m bored! And I still don’t know why I’m the only one with common sense around here! Wah! Anyways....

She started to eat some floating onion rings that came out of nowhere, and then gulped them down quickly. Then, she sand a song that made everyone confused, or at least I think so, like am I right or not? After the other secret narrator said this, Pinkie sang a confusing song over the fourth wall speaker, saving the day!

And then, the people came over to my house! So, I sold it to them! Ha! Anyways, let’s go get some McDairy-Subway King! Then, I dug one thousand holes! What would be a goo-ood way to say yay without saying why?

Then, she bowed to no one, and sang the last line of her confusingly meaningless song.

On a FridAAAy’s trust bank account that supports the economy!

Author's Note:

Well, then... Anyways, the floating onion rings are shown here, and I had some Scootaloo clones too for some reason...

:scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel: