• Published 5th Sep 2020
  • 2,258 Views, 44 Comments

A FNAF displaced story - Nightmare_Me



People get turned into Molten Freddy, Springtrap, Scrapbaby and Lefty.

  • ...
16
 44
 2,258

4 Chapter: The Black Creatures Edit: I Fixed some missing text.

To avoid suspicion we snuck into Appleblooms clubhouse. After that, we were talking about Ponyvile. But When they mentioned the name "Twilight Sparkle".

Blue said, "Hey, I think I know that name! But my mind is a bit fuzzy about it.".

"Probably just the merchant just cutting them off because that will spoil the future." Said The Helpy bot.

"Awwww," said Blue before going quiet.

"Now who wants to go try to help us to get our Cutie Marks!" said Apple Bloom.

"No Pony will." said an unhappy orange pony that was climbing the ladder. “Appleboom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo do y’all have any friends you could-But when he saw all of us, he was shocked.

"Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle...You didn't tell me that you had so many friends." said the Orange pony. "Colts, I see that you are friends with Applebloom,
can you ask your parents if they can take care of them while I, Granny Smith, Big Mac, Rarity, and probably Scootaloo’s parent goto a princess wedding? I mean if your parents are not going to the wedding or if you already have plans.".

"I think our “parents” would love to," I said Parents with emphasis but Applejack did not notice.

"Well, That's good." said the Orange Pony who I now think is Applejack. "See y’all fillies and colts next week.".

After Applejack left, we started going back to our own house we passed a hut. Apparently in the hut lived a Zebra named Zecora but she was not at home when we passed the hut.

After we talked to her we went back to our base and of course, she didn't know who we were.

When we got home with Applebloom and her friends we started playing Monopoly, But they call it Monopony and Uno which they also call Uno. Then they ate some lunch, they ate daisy sandwiches and since we don't eat, we talked about some things like where their family was going. They then explained that there was a royal wedding going on. Of course, their family didn't bring them due to the fact they would get bored and cause mischief. Then after they ate dinner they went to bed. When they were sleeping we tried to make a Tv. but it always melted. The next morning when they woke up they wanted to go cutie make crusading but Blue, Emily, and Bob were busy so I was the only one that goes with them. They tried many things but it always failed. Then we heard a buzzing noise in the distance, more specifically above us when we looked up we saw these weird black ponys with holes in them.

"Attack!" One of the creatures shouted, and then they started sky diving towards us. At that point, we were already running. Just before we got to the door of our house, one of those creatures landed in front of us. Then when we stopped and it was about to pounce, the door was swung with such force open that it launched the creature into the air.

“Get in.” Said Bob. Before pulling us in and closing the door behind us. The. He activated the lockdown sequence and then the door got sealed, put more layered of steel/ iron over it then locking all of them then activating a shield to protect it even more. Then we all got in the living room sat and sat down.

“So...” Said Emily..how should we deal with this attack?”.

“I think we should stay calm,” said Blue.

“I think we should think about a pediment solution stopping this invasion because iPod we don’t they will soon get in,” I said calmly.

“How bout a force field you see in a Sci-Fi story?” Said applebloom.

“Maybe let’s try a magic shield!” Said sweetie bell.

“Maybe let’s try to beat them up like what Rainbow Dash does?” Said Scootaloo.

“Or maybe run?” Asked Emily.

“Nah,” said Bob.”Let's not abandon the house we built.”

“Lot maybe use the natural lay lines of this world to our advantage to power a force field?” Said the Helpy Bot.

“But instead of using ley lines let’s use a perpetual motion machine to also use the power for other things,” said Michael.

“Good idea.” Said, Bob

“all who agree with Michael say “Ay”” I said.

Then everyone said “Ay”.

"Ok," said Michael.

"Emily due to your speed you will be in charge of the transporting of items, Blue you will be in charge of building the components due to the fact you like to make things in a forge, Bob you will assemble the components using your big brain, The cutie mark crusaders you will collect the minerals Hugo mines by shooting explosions, Helpy Bot and I will go and scavenge some things from outside using the back door," Micheal said while we stood and listened.

When he finished speaking we started going to our stations and started working. Most times Blue and Bob failed to make the components and putting them together because of how hard it was but in the end, they were missing some rubber, uranium, and a large capacity gem that they were supposed to find. When they came back they burst through the door and closed it and tried to lock it but somehow it broke and couldn't be locked.

"GET THE FORCE FIELD READY! WE CANT HOLD THEM FOR LONG." shouted the Helpy Bot.

After that we brought the large capacity gem to them they inserted it. Then we brought the rubber to them and they inserted it. We heard some things breaking and assumed that Blue might have knocked something over. Then before we were about to insert the uranium. The Helpy bot rushed upstairs and closed the door breathing heavily and was saying "Blue is locked in the store downstairs."

After a while, the door started to crack. "Activate the shield!" I shouted as the door broke down. On the other side what looked exactly like Blue, although, when the force field touched him, green flames spread across his body to reveal...One of those creatures?!?!

Author's Note:

Give a big thanks to Daedrik and to ShadowSpectrumSwordtails for helping me off my writer's block and getting me back on track for this chapter. By the way, if you spot any errors please tell me.

Also, this story is not dead! just slowly being updated.