• Published 5th Sep 2020
  • 2,258 Views, 44 Comments

A FNAF displaced story - Nightmare_Me



People get turned into Molten Freddy, Springtrap, Scrapbaby and Lefty.

  • ...
16
 44
 2,258

Chapter 3:I got summoned! EDIT: i included the story which i crossed over with.

Over the next few months or so my friends were taught a lot! For example, Blue could move things other than just his extra arms! Like he could move some of his body parts to different places and he could make it so tight it resembled a pony! but you could still see the wires and stuff do he needed to make colored armor so when he transformed he could like like an actual pony! Emily could go faster almost to super speed and her claw could chop through things like paper! Bob could also list things with his mind and could create constructs but he mainly stuck with equations and now also tinkering with machines.

We learned a lot from the Helpy bot and more! Imagine our surprise when the Helpy bot was actually housing the two souls of Henry and William Afton, who taught Bob some engineering! (Helpy bot is 3 entities. Henry, Helpy, and Micheal.) Thay had died in their original world and got pulled into ours with lots and lots of the Merchants knowledge!

The CMC came to visit a lot. They explained that Rarity, Sweetie Bells sister, Applejack, who was Apple Blooms sister, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, who was Scootaloos hero, Twilight and Pinkie Pie was something called the Elements of Harmony! They batted Nightmare Moon and Discord, two fearsome foes. Many times they tried to invite us to their clubhouse but our pony disguises were not good enough yet.

"It was all a continues cycle until "Well, this is sure to be interesting," said a voice in my head. Suddenly We got sucked into a portal and dropped out on a hard floor. When I fell out of the portal I saw a weird man and I asked "Who are you?".

The Helpy Bots also asked, "Are you a Displaced?".

But he ignored Helpys Bots and only answered my question saying "My names Dodge, and your names are?".

"My name Hugo" I said.

"This is Blue, but his full name is Bluestone," I said pointing to Blue.

“Hi!” said Blue to Dodge

“There is Emily,” I said pointing to Scrapbaby.

“There is Bob,” I said pointing to Springtrap.

“And you have already met Helpy,” I said.

“By the way,” said Bob. “Helpy has the souls of Henry and Michael Afton,”

“Well, you are all lively Bunch. Helpy did you mind if I rip Michael away for a little while?” Dodge addressing Helpy.

“Sure,” said Helpy. “Michael and Henry doesn't mind either.”

“Oh good Because I wasn’t asking,” Dodge said as it ripped the soul of Michael Afton from Helpy’s body.

When Dodge did that Helpy immediately sparked and shut down, falling onto the grass and the glow leaving his eyes.

“Give Michael soul back!” I shouted as I and the others got into battle stances.

“Oh, and why should I do that? this is the Soul of one who ended lives before their times just for fun. Why should I listen to you who has not even lived one century, when I have been around for much longer than that. Please tell me I really want to know?” Dodge said, the whole room shaking at the end of each sentence Spoken.
“Hmm, I’m sorry, now would you all please just listen to me for a second? First of all, I didn’t harm Helpy. Yes I know it looks like I did, but trust me, Helpy is fine. Second of all, You are in my Domain, so no funny business. Third of all, as long as you don’t touch anything you will be fine, also stay away from Tirek. Other than that we’re fine, I can give you some synthetic flesh so you don’t look like robots, if you want.” Dodge said.

“Can you make them look like a pony version of ourselves that we can switch when we want,” asked Blue.

“Well, first we need some clarification are you a ponies by bipedal or are they non-bipedal?” Dodge asked.

“They are bipedal” Blue told Dodge.

“Oh, good, that makes my job significantly easier. Also yes I can.” Dodge said.

“So… When will you do it or how?” asked Bob. “I would like to know.”

“You might want to back up towards the wall.” Dodge said.

“Ok…” The animatronics all said as they slowly backed up to the wall.

“Good now I can do this.” Dodge said as giant drop of metal fall from the ceiling and created six microchips. “There you go.”

“Just to ask why 6?”I said.

“Oh Almost Forgot.” Dodge said as a full Endoskeleton formed from the remaining metal. “There you go Afton.”

“Wow,” said Micheal. “I guess I missed having my own body.”.

Now just for the final details.” Dodge said as a long sword appeared on the Endoskeleton.

“Wait what?” said Micheal

“What your grandfather’s sword isn’t good enough for you?” Dodge said, holding back a chuckle.

“Don't you mean his fathers?” said Emily.

“No, I know what I said.” Dodge said.

“Ok,” I said. “What about payment?” I said.

“If you follow the two rules, I gave you it’s free.” Dodge said.

“So how do we get home?” I said.

“Simple just asked me to send your home.” Dodge said.

“Can we go home please?” I asked.

“Sure, animatronics our contract is complete” Dodge said.

“Bye,” we all said as we got sucked into the portal that came out of nowhere.

When we got home Helpy and Micheal agreed to handle a part of our training each. Helpy did the magic things, technically only me but he helped them with enchanted objects. Micheal trained everyone in the physical department.

The next day when the CMC came we showed them we could look like normal ponys now. Bob was a Unicorn because of his understanding of his telekinesis and his pony name was Complete Levitation, Emily was an earth pony due to her speed and her pony name was Nice Speed, Helpy was a Unicorn because he could use magic and his pony name was Fast Learner, Micheal was a big earth pony because of his physical strength and his name was Earth Stone, Blue was an earth pony and his pony name was Iron ruby, and mine was and a unicorn because I knew magic and my pony name was Mythic Armor due to the fact I could only use defense magic in the pony form too.

Bob's fur was Dark green and his mane was light green, and his eyes were gray, Emily's fur was light red and her mane was orange and blue, and her eyes were green, Helpy's fur was white and his mane was pink, and his eyes were blue, Micheal's fur was Peach and his mane was brown for his hair, and his eyes were also brown, Blue's fur was silver and his mane was white, his eyes were orange, my Fur was dark grey and my mane was light grey, my eyes were also orange.

We also had accessories! for Blue, he had a bronze-colored top hat but he was missing an eye on his right side and his cutie mark was a metal pickaxe with an anvil in the background. Helpy had a black bowtie and tophat and has a red stop for cheeks and his cutie mark was a blackboard, Micheal sadly had no accessories due to the fact his body was just an Exoskeleton. but his cutie mark was a dumbbell, Emily sadly had no accessories either and her cutie mark was the dust she would leave behind when she ran, Bob had no accessories too and his cutie mark was a brain, and I only had a red bowtie and a red top hat but I was missing my left eye and my cutie mark was of an orange shield. We could also change our ages at will.

And after we told the CMC that we wanted to go to Ponyvile. We went to ponyvile in the form of cutimarkless foals.

Author's Note:

By the way here the author I crossed over with!

Moonghost and also his story The Keeper of the keys