• Published 27th Jul 2020
  • 812 Views, 5 Comments

Of Acts and Masks - Sparkling blaze

  • ...
2
 5
 812

Turned to stone

Time has passed, like she said she would Twilight sent Space updates about Cozy. But then she got a letter that couldn't be true. Twilight told her that Cozy had been turned to stone with other being of pure evil.

"This can't be true." Space thought. "There has to be some mistake even if Cozy was evil how could the princess turn her to stone? Surely there must be a better option."

And so Space finds herself again going to see Twilight.

She went up to the castle,Space knew Twilight was busy packing up to move to Canterlot,but she had to explain her this.
She knocked on the door,Twilight's pupil Starlight Glimmer opened the door.

"Who are you?"She asked.

"I'm Space,Cozy's mom,I wanted to talk to Twilight so she can explain me why they choose to make this decision."Space said in the more controlled tone she could.

"You're Cozy's mom? Come in, I'll get Twilight." Starlight went upstairs and in a couple minutes Twilight came downstairs.

"Space it's good to see you again." Twilight said with a smile.

"Why did you have to turn her to stone?"

"We didn't have a choice."

"So Nightmare Moon can be reformed. Discord can be reformed. But a little pony can't be?"

"Well when you put it like that..."Twilight said.

"When I put it like that what?It seems wrong to have turned my daughter into stone?!"Space said holding down her anger and sadness,doing her max not to cry,she left her husband and was alone,and now her daughter the thing she most loved in the world she being evil or not,was stone and probably wouldn't come back.

She knew the pony that opened the door for her was a dictator that tried to stop the happening that made Twilight become friends with her friends by traveling in time.

How could they reform her,even let her live in the same castle as Twilight and not even give her daughter,an 7 year old a chance.

"I guess we could try reforming her."Twilight said trying to find the right words. "It's just..."

"It's just what? She's not a friend of yours? She's not a princess? Are those the only ponies that get a second chance?"

"No it's not that."Twilight replied.

Space couldn't help but start crying.That pony didn't knew the sacrifice it was to even have Cozy or raise her.

That pony didn't knew how much it hurt that it was all lost.

"I'm just gonna ask you one thing."Space said in the middle of her tears."What would have happened if you and your friends gave up on all the villians you reformed?"

Twilight thought about it. Princess Luna, Discord, Starlight, even her friend Sunset. All of them had helped her and her friends save Equestria. Could they have done it without them?

"Equestria would be..." Twilight started.

"Doomed?" Space finished for Twilight.

"Doomed." Finished Twilight. "We could let her out, but we would have to watch her."

"Thank you,please just give her one last chance."Space said.

Twilight then smiled:

"I will.And you can come with me to let her out."

Twilight and Space then took the train to Canterlot.

They went to where the statue was.

Space saw the statue for the first time.Cozy and the others fused in stone.
Despite telling herself she was ready for it, that she could handle seeing her daughter like this, it was too much and she broke down again.

"Will you have to free all of them?"She asked.

"No I won't have to, I can just free Cozy."Twilight's horn started to glow and a purple glow covered the part of the statue that housed Cozy and in a flash of light the little pony was flesh again.
Cozy looked around scared for a moment.

"What's going on?" Then she sees Space."Mommy?" She runs to Space and hugs her tight.

Space also hugged her daughter tight,after almost 2 years without her little filly Space finally had her in her hooves once again.

"I missed you."Space said."But what you did was very wrong,promise me you'll let Twilight and her friends help you so you don't do that again?"

"I will, I never wanted to hurt anyone. It's just I've always been able to get ponies do do what I want."

Twilight stepped over. "We can find something for you to do around the school,something that can make good use of your talent."

"Like what?"

"What do you like doing? Like for fun? "

"Well I liked it when I was helping you with things."Cozy said.

"Well then you can help other ponies with their things."Twilight said.

"I will."Cozy then turned to her mom."And when I go back home I wanna live with you."

"I'd love to have you live with me." Space told her. "But first you have to show that you've really changed for the better."

"Okay." Cozy told her. She then turned to the statue and put her hoofs on the other two. "I want to help them too."

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Twilight tells her.

"I'm not saying right now. But you don't know them like I do, no one does. Well maybe not no one."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask princess Luna about Chrissy sometime."

Twilight then realized she didn't really know what happened beforehand.

"I will."Twilight said."I know two ponies I think who will understand you a lot,Cozy,someday I'll bring them to meet you."

"I'd like that."Cozy replied.

And with that Cozy really changed,and found that she didn't want to manipulate others anymore but to help them choose what they wanted for themselves.

And maybe someday she could help ponies and creatures that thought like her.