• Published 27th Jul 2020
  • 802 Views, 5 Comments

Of Acts and Masks - Sparkling blaze

  • ...
2
 5
 802

The meeting

Space wrote and sent the letter to Twilight. A couple days later there was a knock on the door. Space answered and saw two ponies at the door.

"Princess Twilight." Space said as she bowed.

"Please just Twilight is fine. This is my friend Fluttershy. We got your letter, and thought it would be best to come over and meet her in person before we take her to Ponyville."

Fluttershy spoke up. "Can I meet her?"

"Of course."Space said."I'll just call her."

She then went to Cozy's room.

"Cozy,there's someone who would like to meet you."

"Who?"Cozy asked.

"Your new teachers from ponyville."

Both Cozy and Space walked into the living room.

"Twilight,Fluttershy,this is my daughter Cozy Glow."Space said.

"Golly it's so nice to meet you."Space could see her daughter already building up her persona to fool them,hopefully they wouldn't fall for it.

"Nice to meet you too." Twilight told her with a big smile. "You're going to have so much fun at the school. All the learning, and the books, making new friends...the books. Did I mention the books?"

"Twilight." Fluttershy snapped at Twilight. "I mean Twilight." She said in a much softer tone. "Why don't you take Miss Space into the other room and I can get to know Cozy better?"

"What do you wanna talk about,Fluttershy is it?"Cozy said in the most innocent tone.

"Well your mom said you had some problems with your best friend. What happened?"

"She didn't wanna be my friend anymore so I did something so we could be best friends forever and as an bonus nos she lives here with me."Cozy said as if what she did wasn't a problem."Wanna meet her?"

"I'd love to meet her." Fluttershy tells her."I'll tell Twilight her mom had to be exaggerating about how bad she is." She thought to herself. "It must be great living with her best friend."

"Oh it is." Cozy answers as she leads her to her bedroom and pulls out a box.

"Where is she?"

"Right here." Cozy pulls a skull out of the box. "Sun this is Miss Fluttershy, she's going to be my new teacher. Miss Fluttershy, this is Sun my best friend in the whole world."

"Oh nice to meet you Sun."Fluttershy said a little more than scared by Cozy pulling out a skull of that box,but then she rememembered the CMC said an girl with an skeleton cutie mark was an archeologist so maybe Cozy just got that out of excavating.

"So how do you got that cutie mark?"Fluttershy asked.

Fluttershy brought Cozy with her to talk to Twilight. "We're ready to go when you are."

Cozy hugged her mom. "Bye mom, love you. I'll write everyday."

Space hugged Cozy. "Love you too."
Twilight, Fluttershy, and Cozy left.