• Published 27th Jul 2020
  • 795 Views, 5 Comments

Of Acts and Masks - Sparkling blaze

  • ...
2
 5
 795

The game

"I don't know what I was thinking letting Cozy spend time with Wave. And to think I even though it might help." Two weeks have passed sense Cozy had started to spend time with Wave.

And if anything Cozy had gotten worse. She wasn't only manipulating people to get what she wanted but to start fights between others.

Space was really starting to get worried about her daughter.

Then Wave brought Cozy back home apparently praising her for something.

And when she looked at Cozy's flank she couldn't believe her eyes,Cozy got her cutie mark.

It was a tower of chess,but Space knew what it actually meant.

A tower in a game of chess could move anywhere,manipulating the entire game.Her daughter's special talent was manipulating others.

Wave had a big grin on his face as he talked to Space. "You should have seen her, the way she had them all fighting. And it was all over nothing, just a simple misunderstanding."

Space was less then amused by it.

"Cozy tell your dad goodbye, he needs to leave." She said in a voice that gave Wave no choice.

"Bye dad! I had fun today."

After Wave had left Space sat down with Cozy. "You understand what getting your cutie mark means right?"

"What?"Cozy asked.

"You have found your special talent,the thing you're supposed to do for life."Space said.

"That's good right?"

"Well yes.But do you understand what you got that cutie mark for?"

"For making the other ponies fight."

"Yeah,that's right."Space said then sighed."But it's not good to make other ponies fight Cozy."

"But I don't always make them fight. Sometimes I just make them do what I want."

"That's not good either."

"What about the princesses? They make ponies do what they want all the time."

"That's different, they ask ponies to do it for them."

"Sometimes that isn't enough to get them do to what I want."

"Then you shouldn't force ponies to do things your way."

"Dad liked my cutie mark.And said what I did was right."Cozy said.

"Well your dad is wrong."

"I want to go live with my dad."

"But Cozy-"

"I want to go live with my dad."Cozy repeated this time doing the face Space couldn't say no to.

Space had heard stories of an stare being a power capable of mind control.
She knew what was happening, that this she needs to tell her no, but she couldn't find the will to stop her.
"No.." Space tried to tell her. "No... not till you ask your dad." She tells her.
Space went to her room and cried the rest of the night.

In the next week Cozy moved in with Wave and every weekend she would visit Space and every week that went by Cozy only seemed more and more not only manipulative but truly evil.

1,2,3,eventually 4 years went by...

Wave then showed up at Space's door,he almost seemed scared of his daughter.

"What's wrong Wave? I don't think I've ever seen you this scared."Space asked.

"I was wrong, I should have seen this coming. I could have stopped this."

"Stopped what?"

"It's been over a thousand years since there's been a murder in Equestria."

"Murder, what are you talking about?"

"You remember Sun right? The little fily Cozy was friends with. The one who drowned, but we never found her body. Cozy has her skull. She even talks to it."

Space's jaw dropped ,it couldn't be,she couldn't,no,wouldn't believe her little filly murdered someone.

"We need to do something to stop her."Space said.

"Well I heard princess Twilight is opening up a friendship school in Ponyville if she can't help her I don't know who can."Wave said.

Space then turned to Cozy:

"We're sending you to Ponyville."

"Why are you sending me there?" Cozy asked acting innocent.

"Because you need help. What you did is wrong."

"All I did was play with my friend. It's her fault. She didn't want to be my friend anymore. But now we'll be best friends forever."

Space couldn't believe what she was hearing, this was worse then she thought.

She then had an idea,maybe informing the princess of how Cozy was would make it easier for her to help Cozy.She heard about Princess Twilight and her friends helping extremely evil villians so helping Cozy should be easy,right?

She picked up a pen.

"I hope the princess gets this letter."Space thought to herself.

Author's Note:

In season 8 Cozy is shown holding a skull:
So,yeah that's the skull mentioned in the chapter.