• Published 27th Jul 2020
  • 792 Views, 5 Comments

Of Acts and Masks - Sparkling blaze

  • ...
2
 5
 792

The arrival of a much wanted foal

It was a sunny sunday morning in Manehattan. Space Glow was at home reading a book, and she couldn't believe how close her little IVF foal was to being born.

It's true it had not been easy. Tho her husband was a sociopath she loved him, and it was really sad to have to leave him. But she knew she needed a better life for her child.

She was already in her 9th month of pregnancy, could enter labor anytime.... She Just didn't thought it would be now.

While she was running her errands she felt her water break, she was so anxious to meet her little foal.

She started packing her stuff to go to the hospital and counting how close together the contractions were.

Alright they weren't really close. She should be able to get to the hospital.

She got an taxi and arrived in Manehattan's local hospital. By then the contractions were closer and stronger.

They gave her the epidural,and made the C- section. Soon her little filly was born, it was an pegasus, she had beautiful huge red eyes, some freckles and a beautiful blue curly mane.

Something felt off about the filly, but Space ignored it.

She decided to name the filly Cozy Glow.

She didn't know the mistake she made ignoring that bad feeling.