• Published 11th Jul 2020
  • 3,430 Views, 707 Comments

The final challenge - Dianabel



The Legion if Doom and Grogar finally make their move, bringing disharmony to Equestria. It´s up to the mane 6 and their allies to save Equestria.

  • ...
8
 707
 3,430

Chapter 28: Counterattack

“Ok. Are we all here?” Applejack asked every creature.

Every creature looked at each other with some worry.

“Honestly… I have no idea.” Thorax replied while shaking his head.

“Remember that we are every kingdom that exists plus ponies and other creatures!” Ember exclaimed.

Rarity huffed.

“Oh boy… This is going to be more difficult than I thought.” she muttered under her breath.

“Or not. We could just do a roll call!” Rainbow Dash suggested.

“I´ll do it!” Spike offered. He cleared his throat. “Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity?”

“Present!” the three answered in chorus.

“Starlight, Sunburst, Trixie and Zecora?”

“Here!” Starlight raised her hooves along Sunburst, Trixie and Zecora.

“Student Six?”

“Present, of course!” Smolder replied confidently.

“Pillars and Stygian?”

“We´re present!” Starswirl answered.

“Scorpan and Punja?”

“Being present with all of you is something pleasant.” Punja said. Scorpan rolled his eyes playfully.

“Dragons?”

They were about to blow fire but fortunately Spike stopped them on time.

“Maybe it would be better if we waited a little more to do that. Remember we want to be unseen” he smiled nervously.

“Changelings?”

“Present!” Pharynx replied.

“Griffons?”

“What?!” Grandpa Gruff asked.

“We´re all here, yes.” Gilda answered in his place.

“Hippogriffs?”

“Here!” Princess Skystar replied excited.

“Yaks?”

“Yaks here to smash goat!” Prince Rutherford yelled excited.

“That´s great, but don´t do a demonstration right now. Like I said, we want to be unseen.” Spike told them, seeing that they were planning on smacking the ground at the same time. “Pirates?”

Captain Celaeno and her crew drew their swords.

“Wonderbolts?”

The wonderbolts jumped from the ground and stood in the air flying.

“Careful, don´t fly too high.” Rainbow told them.

“Yes, ma´am.” Soarin waved a hoof.

“Kirins?”

“Preseeeent!” Autumn Blaze exclaimed excitedly.

“The Apple and Pie family?”

“Yup!” Big Mac simply said in response.

“Lyra and Bon Bon stayed in Ponyville…” Spike said to himself. “Rarity´s team?”

Sunset and Coco blinked. Capper and Steven Magnet raised their eyebrows unamused. Tempest simply had an emotionless expression.

“What?” Spike asked confused.

“Rarity´s team? Seriously dude?” Capper asked in response.

“No offense honey, but you´re terrible at names.” Steven Magnet said to Spike.

“Well, you aren´t a group with a name like the others. What else would I call you?”

“Don´t ask me. They are the ones who are upset, not me. I don´t care.” Tempest replied serious.

“It´s ok, Spike. Don´t listen to them.” Sunset said with a comforting smile. Capper and Steven glared at her.

“We´re all here.” Coco added.

Rarity held her laughter.

“Alright!” Spike clapped his claws. “That´s every creature!” he turned to Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

“Don´t forget about us!” a grouchy voice said.

Spike looked down and jumped back when he noticed the Diamond Dogs. He panted heavily, his claw on his chest.

“Oh! Right!” he sighed in relief. “I´m sorry, it´s just I´m getting used to you guys being by our side.”

“Well working with you doesn´t feel great either, to be honest.” Spot replied.

“Yeah! Specially her.” Fido pointed at Rarity.

The unicorn looked aside a bit uncomfortable.

“If it wasn´t for those kind ponies,” Rover looked at the Pie family. “We wouldn´t be here in the first place.”

“But the important thing is that you´re helping us and are willing to letting your differences aside.” Starlight intervened to cut off the tension. She looked at the three ponies and the dragon. “Right?”

“Uh… Yeah sure!” Rarity replied with a nervous smile.

“Good! Now that we´ve made we´re all here, why don´t we go up here and carry on our big plans?”

“Of course.” Rainbow Dash said.

The Diamond Dogs dug went back underground. Every creature kept walking.

“You´re gonna have to tell us a more detailed story of how you managed to get them by our side.” Applejack whispered to the Pie family.

The four ponies smiled playfully.


Many changelings were guarding the wall, a task which right now, was the worst. The weather was as cold as ever and Grogar didn´t give them any blankets or hot drinks, the huge blizzards made seeing what happened on the horizon difficult, and nothing, absolutely nothing was happening.

The poor changelings were either bored or sleeping. One of them patted her fellow guard on the foreleg after yawning.

“Hey dude, what we gonna do?”

The other changeling was sleeping but the shake from his workmate woke him up.

“I don´t know. What you wanna do?”

“Keep doing the job?” the main guard joined the conversation. “What kind of question is that?”

“What job?” the female changeling clapped back. “Nothing´s happening. Nothing! The boss just sent us here to freeze. I´m going to die of boredom.”

“Then do it already. I have more important things to do.”

Her fellow workmates laughed. The female changeling glared at every changeling and felt upset, but she quickly shoved the feeling away by ignoring them.

“Ok. So what we gonna do?” she asked her friend once again.

“I don´t know. What you wanna do?”

“Look dude. First I say ` what we gonna do?´. Then, you say `I don´t know. What you wanna do?´. Then, I say ` what we gonna do?´, you say `what you wanna do?´ Let´s do something then!”

“Ok. What you wanna do?”

“Oh darn it. There you go again. The same phrase again!”

The main guard growled mad.

“Look lads. If you say another word again or I see you unfocused on your job, I´ll fire you with my magic! Understand?”

Ironically, while he was scolding them, something was happening bellow the wall. Fortunately, another changeling noticed.

“Boss! Boss! There are figures approaching!”

Every changeling looked down. She was right. There were some creatures approaching!

“Finally!” the female changeling exclaimed excited.

She and her workmates flew to them. They blocked their way. The changelings that stayed on the wall pointed the spears at the newcomers.

“Halt! Who goes in there?” they asked in unison.

“One of you.” one of the figures simply replied.

After getting some steps, the changelings revealed themselves. Not only changelings were coming, there were other creatures as well. A dragon, a yak, a hippogriff, a kirin, a griffon and a red earth pony.

“Who are they?”

“You don´t recognize them? They are the leaders of their respective leaders!” one of the newcomers replied. “This dragon´s Dragon Lord Ember, the yak is Prince Rutherford, the hippogriff is queen Momo.”

“Novo.” the hippogriff corrected.

“Whatever. The griffon is Grandpa Gruff and the pony…. The pony is… Um…. The leader of the revolution!”

“There´s a revolution?!”

The newcomers started to sweat. Definitely, Angie didn´t choose the right words.

“I mean… What did you expect? Grogar took their land away, separated them and enslaved them! Of course this was bound to happen!”

The changeling guards looked at each other.

“She´s got a point, you know?” the female guard changeling commented.

“But don´t worry! Me and my fellow changelings captured him on time.”

The main guard inspected Big Mac. The pony looked away nervously.

“He´s strong but I don´t see him as revolution material. Then again, anything is possible. Where´s your recruit hiding?”

Big Mac took some time to answer.

“I won´t tell you.” he replied firmly.

“You won´t now, but maybe things change once we put you in the torture chambers.”

Every creature widened their eyes.

“They have those in Equestria?” Ember whispered in Novo´s ear.

“Apparently, yes. Must be remains from Grogar´s reign.” Novo guessed.

“But wait a minute. I thought the kingdoms were invaded already. How come that you´re bringing them now?” the female changeling pointed out.

The leaders and the changelings bit their lips.

“Because we thought that Grogar would like them to see them here? I mean we had them under control but I´m sure that Grogar would like to see it for himself.” Angie replied.

“That makes sense. We can take them now.” the female guard said to the main guard.

“Open the gates!” the main guard ordered the changelings.

The changelings on the wall nodded their heads and did as commanded.

“Let´s go.” the main guard pushed Big Mac and the leaders.

The entrance to Canterlot was a tense part. Big Mac was constantly looking back, Ember was fidgeting, Rutherford was breathing from his nose, Grandpa Gruff bit his lip, Novo breathed softly while holding Rain Shine´s hoof, the changelings accompanying them were sweating. Everything could go wrong on this moment, and if it did, it was over.

Fortunately, they entered without being suspected nor nothing went wrong. They subtly sighed in relief.

“Close the gates!”

“Oh, I´m afraid they´re not.” a new voice said.

The changeling guards looked around.

“Who said that?”

They realized that other ponies had sneaked in when Starlight undid her invisibility spell. And between those ponies, there were none other than Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash! And Twilight´s dragon was there too. Their mouths hung wide open.

“Surprise.” Rainbow said cockily as she and her friends smirked.

“But how?” the main guard muttered to himself in panic. “What is this?!” he asked upset.

And to make things more confusing, the changelings that supposedly were bringing the leaders to Grogar, weren´t changelings. Well, they kind of were, since they changed form, but they didn´t look like them in the slightest. They were colourful instead of black. The main guard´s eye twitched.

“Grogar is going to kill us.” the female changeling said.

“Yup.” her friend agreed.

The uncorrupted changelings threw tackled them against the ground.

“Close the gates! Now! There could be more of them!”

The changelings tried to do as told, but when they attempted to reach the lever, there was fire blowing at it. And what was worse, that fire came from dragons. And not only were there dragons, there were griffons, hippogriffs and pegasi.

“Yeah… I don´t think so…” Skystar said. “Right guys?”

The creatures shook their heads. The changelings glared. They roared and began to attack them. What they didn´t know is that their fight was a distraction for Garble to get to the lever. Two changelings opposed him, but he easily shoved them off by kicking them. He pulled the lever, and thus, the gates opened.

“Great job Gar Gar!” Smolder cheered him from bellow.

“Go in! Now!” Rarity told every creature.

They nodded and ran through the gates. The changelings stayed fighting.

“We´ll deal with them, don´t worry.” Thorax told them.

“Us too.” Ember said.

He and Ember high fived.

The main changeling guard frowned as every creature entered.

“No!”

“Should we warn Grogar, sir?”

“No. He might execute us for this. Call other changelings or the pony guards, I don´t care, just stop them before he finds out!”

The changeling nodded and flew as fast as he could the quarters.

Just like the changeling, our heroes had little time to accomplish their plans, so they ran as fast as they could.

“We did it! We did it!” Autumn Blaze exclaimed excited.

“Ok. I can´t believe we got this far!” Rarity said while wiping off her sweat.

“You had a great idea, guys!” Spike congratulated the Young Six, the CMC and Punja.

“It´s these three you should thank.” Sandbar said while looking at Ocellus, Zecora and Punja.

“This is how they saved the school after all!” Silverstream said excited.

“As much as the first step plan went well, we can´t sing victory yet.” Starswirl pointed out. “Not until we defeat Grogar.”

Every creature held their laughter when they saw how the pillars hang on to Scorpan as he flew.

“You seem to be having a great time in there, guys.” Trixie teased them.

“Indeed. Specially Stygian, from what I see.” Zecora joined.

The poor Stygian was holding into Scorpan´s tail for his life.

“Well, I´m certainly not!” he replied upset.

Scorpan bit his lip when he saw his friends struggling.

“Sorry. I would slow down but I can´t.”

“No worries.” Mistmane smiled nervously.

“We know you have to do that.” Meadowbrook said.

“Not enjoyable in the slightest, specially for Stygian, but necessary.” Rockhoof nodded his head.

Grandpa Gruff growled.

“Will you stop talking about silly stuff?! There´s a big big problem!”

“What big problem?” Applejack asked.

“Those changelings flying ahead of us maybe?” Gilda said sarcastically.

Every creature looked up. They bit their lips when they saw some changelings flying, and as Gilda said, they were quite ahead of them.

“Oh no! They´re going to tell Grogar!” Gabby grabbed her cheeks.

“No, I don´t think so.” Sunburst disagreed.

“What makes you think that?” Gallus asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Firstly, they´re flying in different directions, and secondly, they know Grogar would kill them for the slightest mistake, so telling him the truth would be their death sentence.”

“What the boss doesn´t know, the boss won´t mind.” Starlight said in addition.

“So, what do we do?” Skystar asked.

Applejack looked from side to side as she thought of an answer.

“Ok. The ones who can fly, stop them. You could divide in groups and chase them.” she suggested. “You guys stay with us.” she said to the yaks and the pirates.

Celaeno raised her sword.

“As you command!”

“Yaks stay to protect ponies!” Rutherford exclaimed.

“You heard her, let´s go!” Grandpa Gruff ordered the griffons.

“You coming Gabby?” Gerda asked her.

“No. It´s been time since I saw these three and I want to stay with them as much time as possible!” Gabby held the CMC and hugged them as tightly as she could.

Gerda nodded her head and joined the other griffons.

“You go to the right, we´ll go to the left.” Novo told the griffons.

“Boss. Are you coming?” Fleetfoot asked Rainbow.

“Yup.”

“What? No! We´ve just reunited, you can´t go now. What if something happens.” Applejack said worried.

“But A.J… They need me! I´m their leader.”

Although Applejack understood the situation, she still wasn´t sure.

“Don´t worry, as soon as I´m finished, I´ll come back. Won´t take much time since you know… Fastest flyer in Equestria!”

Applejack smiled sweetly.

“Alright. Just be careful.”

“Of course. But first…”

She gave Applejack a quick kiss on the lips. Every creature widened their eyes in surprise.

“Ok. Buh bye!”

Rainbow quickly left Applejack, Rarity and Spike.

“Come on, let´s go!” she ordered the wonderbolts.

The wonderbolts smiled teasingly at Rainbow and did as told.

Meanwhile, Applejack was blushing hard.

“Ha! I knew it. Wonder if the same will happen with Discord and Fluttershy.” Spike muttered the last part to himself while smirking. “Please let that happen.”

“You must be happy.” Rarity smirked at A.J.

“Mhm.” Applejack nodded with a big smile on her face.


“So Pinkie… You mentioned somepony that needed our help earlier. Who is that somepony?” Fluttershy asked.

“Celestia, of course.”

“How is she? Did you see her?” Cheese asked her.

“She´s alive but different. Well, corrupted in fact.”

“Corrupted? Corrupted how?” Moondancer asked.

“Kinda like Luna´s Nightmare Moon but with Celestia.”

Every creature massaged their temples.

“But don´t worry! As we saw with Fluttershy earlier, if we remind her who she is, she´ll turn back to normal!”

“I hope so…” Fluttershy mumbled nervously.

As they were talking, Flurry saw something in the sky. She pulled Cadence´s mane softly.

“It´s ok, Flurry. Mom and dad are here.” Shining reassured her.

“We won´t let them any creature hurt you.” Cadence held her close.

Moondancer took a glance around.

“I understand why she´s scared but right now, I see no danger here.”

Meghan bit her lip.

“Maybe not here, but up there…” she said while looking at the sky.

They followed the direction Meghan´s hoof was pointing at. They saw giant creatures attacking smaller creatures. After looking with motre detail, they discovered those small creatures were griffons!

“Are those… griffons?” Fluttershy asked confused.

“Whatever are griffons doing here?” Sassy Saddles asked confused as well..

“Not only griffons. Hippogriffs too! Look!” Cheese pointed at the sky.

“Hippogriffs too?” Double Diamond asked.

“And if you look a little farther, dragons and changelings too.” Party Flavour took his balloon binoculars.

“Good or bad changelings?” Pinkie asked.

“I think good, since they´re colourful.”

“But I don´t understand.” Fluttershy stroked her mane. “I get the changelings being here, but the rest. Weren´t they attacked?”

“They must have been able to defend themselves.” Cheese shrugged.

“Well, that´s a good thing, right? More creatures are uniting!” Saffron exclaimed excited.

“I mean, not if that they had come earlier, we would have saved a lot of deaths, problems and suffering, but yeah, better late than ever.” Discord said sarcastically.

While they were talking, Pinkie noticed the wonderbolts… and a rainbow?

She rubbed her eyes, not believing her eyes at first, but it wasn´t her imagination. A rainbow was really there.

“Give me that!” she took Party Flavour´s binoculars.

After taking a look on the binoculars, her suspicions were right. The rainbow came from none other than Rainbow Dash! She gave a huge gasp.

Every pony´s ears twitched.

“What is it Pinkie?” Fluttershy asked.

“Look! Look!” she exclaimed as she pointed at the sky. “It´s Rainbow!”

“What?!” Fluttershy took the binoculars from Pinkie.

Now, it was Fluttershy´s turn to get excited. She started jumping more with more energy than Pinkie would.

“IT´S RAINBOW! IT IS HER! SHE SURVIVED! SHE SURVIVED! WOOO!”

Everypony cheered along Fluttershy.

“Rainbow´s alive, Pinkie´s alive… Guys, you do realize that Rarity, Applejack and Spike could be alive as well, right?” Discord asked everypony. “They could have come along Rainbow!” he clapped his paw and claw together with a hopeful look.

“That would be great as well, but it´s better we don´t get our hopes up.” Moondancer told Discord. “Still, a good thing!”

Cadence observed the scene better.

“They´re chasing a changeling, they might need help.”

“On it!” Fluttershy waved her hoof.

She, Discord, Night Gilder and Cadence were about to get off the ground but they were interrupted.

“Wait!” Neighsay exclaimed. “What do we do in the meantime?”

“Before we found each other, we saw a crowd coming towards the castle. They must be planning on rioting. We need to see if they´re ok and help them.” Shining told him.

Neighsay nodded. Then, Shining turned to Flurry.

“Want to help daddy?”

Flurry babbled gladly.

“Take care.” Cadence hugged Shining Armor and Flurry Heart.

This time, the four creatures were about to leave, but were interrupted again.

“WAIIT!” Pinkie yelled.

“Oh, what is it?” Night Gilder said somewhat frustrated.

“Can I ride in you?” Pinkie asked Discord with a huge smile on her face.

Discord raised his eyebrow confused and upset at such question at first, but he also understood why she wanted to do that. It wasn´t just because she wanted to have fun, but because she wanted to see her friend! So, he begrudgingly accepted.

“Fine… The things I do for friendship…” he muttered while Pinkie sat on his back excitedly.

Fluttershy held her laughter.


After some time of pursuing the changeling, Rainbow and the wonderbolts were able to block him.

“What are you gonna do now, huh?” she asked cockily.

The changeling turned into an enormous insect and roared at them.

“Ok… I shouldn´t have talked.”

They all avoided one strike from the giant insect with its leg. They tried to attack back but had many problems, since the insect was gigantic and had lots of strength. This took their confidence away.

“Uh… Ma´am… I´m starting to get a little nervous.” Vapor Trail said shyly.

“Yeah… I think we all are…” Sky Stinger massaged his foreleg.

They dodged another attack.

“All of you?!” Rainbow asked surprised.

“It´s just we´re nervous that if we´re not able to defeat this thing, we won´t be able to face Grogar! That thing will smash us in no time!” Soarin said worried.

“Well, let me tell all of you something: That won´t happen to us. That won´t happen to us because Soarin, what are we?”

“The wonderbolts.” he turned to his fellow wonderbolts. “What are we?”

“The wonderbolts.” they said uncertain.

Rainbow scoffed.

“No, no. Not like that. You can´t defeat a giant insect like that. Not like that! What are we?”

“The wonderbolts!”

“What are we?!” Rainbow and Soarin asked at the same time.

“The wonderbolts!” they replied louder.

“WHAT ARE WEEEE?!” Rainbow yelled with all her energy.

“THE WONDERBOOOLTS!” the wonderbolts replied with the same energy as Rainbow.

“Now we´re talking! Let me see those moves!”

Rainbow was the first one to kick the insect´s head. Furious, the insect roard and attacked her, but luckily, the wonderbllts were able to defend her. They stroke back whenever they had the chance and when Rainbow gave them indications.

“Kick in the tummy!”

Fleetfoot was the one to follow the order.

“Great job!” Rainbow congratulated her.

Rainbow advanced and prepared to kick the insect. She was in the right direction and from the looks of it, her kick was going to be successful. But then, something unexpected happened.

“Rainbow!” a voice called her.

Rainbow´s eyes widened. The world stopped at that moment. That voice. That high-pitched voice that might appear annoying at first yet lovable. The voice that always brightened her day, no matter what had happened before. Pinkie Pie´s voice. She had never missed her friend so much. But why was she hearing it right now?

She turned her head. She gasped softly when she saw Pinkie Pie riding in Discord and Fluttershy in the distance. Cadence and Night Glider were behind them.

“Rainbow!” Pinkie repeated.

“Pinkie?” she muttered, her eyes filling with tears.

The wonderbolts turned around around their mouths hung wide open when they saw Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

“Rainbow!”

“Pinkie! Fluttershy!” Rainbow exclaimed euphoric.

However, her euphoria didn´t last. Since she was too focused on watching her friends, she didn´t realize that a huge spire was in front of her, so she ended crashing against it.

“Ooh…” both the wonderbolts and Pinkie, Fluttershy and Discord muttered when they saw what happened to Rainbow.

Once they got to her, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy helped Rainbow to get up.

“Are you ok?” Fluttershy asked while holding her hoof.

Rainbow looked at her friends. She was so happy to see their warm smiles again, something she thought she had lost forever. And fortunately, she didn´t. She sniffed and hugged her friends while crying on their shoulders. Pinkie and Fluttershy began crying too.

“It´s ok… We´re here. Nothing will never separate us again.” Fluttershy whispered in her ear.

Rainbow wiped her tears.

“I thought I´d never see you again.”

“Neither did we! I thought I was the only one that I survived.” Pinkie Pie put her hoof on her chest.

“Me too.” Fluttershy nodded.

“I thought none of you would make it!” Discord uplifted his arms.

Rainbow gasped.

“Discord!” she started checking his body. “Did Grogar hurt you? Did he take your magic away?”

Discord smiled warmly.

“I didn´t have the greatest time with him, but at least it´s over.”

“Well, in any case.” she stomped her hoof against the other. “Call me if he comes near you ever again.”

“You know I will!”

Rainbow looked at Cadence and Night Glider.

“Cadence! Night Glider! So good to see you! But how did you get here? A better question, how did all of you survive?”

Cadence laughed.

“Shining, Flurry and I took refuge at Fluttershy´s animal sanctuary. And eventually, she and Discord came there.”

“As for me, I was in Canterlot preparing with Double Diamond and Paerty Flavour a surprise for both Twilight and Starlight.” Night Glider replied. “And we saved Pinkie from an uncertain destiny!”

“So you were saved as well, huh?”

Fluttershy tilted her head from side to side.

“You could say that, yes.”

Their conversation was interrupted by the wonderbolts, who were struggling to fight the changeling turned into a giant insect.

“Uh… A little help here!” Fleetfoot said.

Discord snapped his fingers to put the insect inside a cage. However, what happened was chocolate rain on the insect, which made him and the wonderbolts confused.

Cadence rolled her eyes and fired magic at the changeling.

“We´ll deal with this don´t worry.” Night Glider reassured them.

She and Cadence joined the wonderbolts in the fight. Meanwhile, Discord grunted.

“No, I didn´t want that!”

“Uh… Is he ok?” she asked Fluttershy.

“Yeah, I´m fine but I´m having problems with snapping my fingers because Grogar hit me with his magic.”

“What?!”

“But don´t worry about me! The important thing is that three of Equestria´s greatest heroes are alive!”

“Not only we are alive! Rarity, Applejack and Spike too!”

“What?!”

“Mhm. I got here with them and the pillars, and all the kingdoms, and many more!”

“What are we waiting for? Let´s reunite with them!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“But I can´t let the wonderbolts here! They need me!”

“Well, they´ve been fighting for themselves while we were talking and they don´t seem lost or helpless without you.” Discord said.

Rainbow gasped.

“It´s true! Oh.. What kind of commander am I? I´m going to help them!”

“No worries, Dash.” Soarin told her, since he overheard their conversation. “Reuniting with your friends is more important than us.”

“Don´t say that! You are as important to me as my friends!”

Soarin laughed.

“Don´t worry, we know. But you´re the key to save Equestria. Go now!”

Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Discord looked at each other and nodded.

“Follow me!” Rainbow ordered them.


With tenacity and the help of coffee, Grogar signed orders, laws or planned strategies to ensure that his empire lasted long. Just because he was now in the throne, it didn´t mean that all the work was done!

However, he was interrupted when he heard noise. Lots of noise! From voices yelling to grunts. His ears perked up. His blood froze. He knew that was the sound of things going wrong. He had heard it when Gusty rose up, and now he was hearing it again.

“No no no no.” he muttered to himself while he ran to the window.

His eyes widened when he saw all the chaos outside. Ponies demonstrating were coming towards the castle, creatures whose kingdoms he thought to have conquered were fighting against his changelings guards. He noticed his breath accelerating in panic and his blood boiling in fury.

“GUARDS!” he called them angrily.

The guards ran immediately to the throne room.

“Could you explain why aren´t you doing your job?!”

“We are.” a guard replied.

“Then why are there riots out there?! Or better question, WHAT ARE ALL THOSE CREATURES WHOSE KINGDOMS WERE UNDER MY CONTROL HERE?!”

“We don´t know sir, those were the changelings´ jobs, not ours!”

“Bring them here! They´d better have a good explanation.”

He heard the door moving slightly. He saw that a guard wanted to enter.

“You! What do you want?!”

The guard gulped.

“My emperor… I saw them.”

“You saw who?!”

“Twilight´s friends…”

Slowly, Grogar widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

Author's Note:

🎸 Ese compa ya está muertooooo, nomás no le han avisadoooo 🎸

(Let´s see if you get the reference, bonus points if you understand the text :twilightsmile:)