• Published 31st Jul 2020
  • 488 Views, 54 Comments

Honey Bunny Sunny - Nosey Flame



With new students at the school, see how the new six deal with life, Adventure and romance problems.

  • ...
5
 54
 488

Chapter 3: A new student

"Hmm I wonder where I should put this cabinet?" Starlight thinking loudly while re-arranging her office. It had been a month since the school of friendship opened for a new semester during September. She thought that her office needed a little bit of arranging.

She used her magic to lift the cabinet and place it near her desk. Once she placed it down she heard a knock at the door.

Knock Knock

"Hold on, I'm coming," Starlight said moving a few books and papers out of the way.

KNOCK KNOCK. The knocking got louder and louder each second.

"Hold on I'm coming. Be patient," Once all the things were out of her way, she opened the door to see a slightly tall alicorn.

"Princess Twilight? What are you doing here?" Starlight asked surprised.

"Well here for my monthly visits to check on the school. Just because I'm royalty doesn't mean I can't see on of my friends." Twilight said.

"But you aren't supposed to be here until the fall dance. Which is next week Friday."

"Well I came to ask you something important."

"I'm listening," Starlight said eagerly to see what the princess of friendship and ruler of Equestria had to say.

"Well a student of mine at the school for gifted unicorns said she wanted to learn about friendship so I told her there was a friendship school in Ponyville and I knew the headmare. I came early to see if you would enroll her in your school."

"Okay I'll be glad too. I can't wait to meet her."

"Well you can now," Twilight said as a unicorn came from behind her. She had a golden yellow coat and her mane and tail were orange with stripes of fawn and light yellow. Her eyes had a dark brown colouring and her cutie mark was a jar of honey and a book. Her name was Honey Suckle.

"Um.. H-hello miss Glimmer. I'm Honey Suckle and I would like to learn at your school. I promise I won't be any trouble."

"Hello Honey Suckle and yes I will enroll you at the school but it isn't mine. It's princess Twilight's."

"Oh okay. Sorry miss Glimmer."

"Nah it's fine. Princess Twilight gave me the position of headmare herself so I don't mind if you mistake the school for mine." Starlight and Twilight chuckled a bit.

"Oh thank you miss Glimmer for admitting me in the school of friendship. I promise I will learn as much as I can about friendship." Honey Suckle said with excitement and determination.

"And make friends," Twilight reminded the young unicorn.

"Ah yes make friends. That is what the friendship school is about. Making new friends," Honey Suckle said.

Honey Suckle had already packed her bags and had brought them along in case she got admitted. She was all ready to settle in the school and make friends. She was more of a bookworm and some students at the school of gifted unicorns used to bully her for that. She decided she should make friends but nopony in Canterlot wanted to be her friend. She went to her teacher a.k.a Twilight to ask her if there was a place to learn about friendship. Luckily there was. She asked if she could join the school and Princess Twilight agreed to send her there. That was how she ended up in a dorm with a griffon and a Kirin.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry if the chapter is about too short I wanted to introduce a new character. Don't worry. More characters on the way. Possibly 4 more characters. And returning villains. The Griffon and Kirin part comes in the next chapter. Till then Adios and Buenos Norches.