• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 10,406 Views, 159 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister - GoebelTron



During a cold and snowy night, Sunset Shimmer meets a heartbroken 4 year old boy in the alley neighborhood.

  • ...
4
 159
 10,406

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: Meeting the Mane 6 - Part 3

It was 4:20pm and it has been 5 minutes since Sunset, Chase, and Applejack were walking to Fluttershy’s house. Sunset turned around and saw Chase getting tired from the walking, so she knelt down and decided to let Chase a climb on her back. She held on to the bottom of his legs and Chase held on to her neck, and so, Sunset decided to give Chase a piggyback ride along the way. Applejack was touched by this happy moment.

Five minutes later...

It was now 4:25pm and they finally arrived at Fluttershy’s house that was also a huge animal shelter. Two sections were wide and the center was tall. The roof was orange, the walls were bluish white, and the window frames were gold. Every portion of the house had bluish white hearts with paw prints in the middle. The sign said “Animal Rescue Center.”

“Sunset?” Chase asked. “What is it, Chase?” Sunset asked. “Where are we?” Chase asked. “This is the Animal Rescue Center, and it’s also Fluttershy’s house. She’s very kind to all the animals, including birds,” Sunset said. “She also loves people who need kindness, because she has a gentle heart with lots of love and good will. She also likes to keep some things very quiet because some of her animal friends need sleep.”

“But relax, sugarcube,” Applejack said. “She’ll love you because she loves to heal nervousness from shy people.” Chase nodded and carefully climbed off Sunset’s back and stood next to her.

Applejack knocked on the door, then another girl the same age as both Sunset and Applejack answered the door. She had creamy yellow skin, pale pink hair, light purple eyeshadow, opal blue eyes, and had a butterfly clip in her hair. She also wore a white tank top with light green rings, a green skirt with three butterflies, and pink socks and green boots.

“Hello, Sunset. Hello, Applejack,” said the timid girl. “Come on in. Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash are here, too.”

“Thanks, Fluttershy,” Sunset said. “Okay, Chase. I‘ll tell you to come out until I say so, okay?” Chase nodded.

She, Chase and Applejack walked to Fluttershy’s living room where Pinkie Pie sitting crisscross applesauce, Rarity sitting cross legged, and two other girls, who were both the same age as Sunset, were sitting, but one of them was leaning on the couch and the other was sitting up straight and had a light purple puppy with light green ears and fur underneath and a spiked collar laying on her lap.

One of them had lavender skin, purple eyes, navy blue hair with purple and magenta stripes wrapped in a ponytail with a star shaped band, and was wearing glasses on her face. She also had a light blue polo shirt with a white collar, a pink vest, a small pink bow, a purple skirt with a pink star, light blue socks and blackish purple dress shoes with dark purple stars.

The other girl had cyan skin, rainbow hair, and magenta eyes. She also wore a blue vest, a white t-shirt that had a cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt and a black ring on the crest. She also had rainbow cotton athletic wristbands, a white and pink vertical striped skirt, black cropped leggings, rainbow colored socks and blue athletic boots.

“Hey, Sunset! Hey, Applejack!” The rainbow haired girl exclaimed. “How are you girls doing today?” the lavender girl asked as she petted her dog. “We’re doing fine. In fact, there’s a certain someone who wants to meet you all. Pinkie, Rarity, you probably remember.” Sunset said as she turned to Chase hiding behind her legs and put her hand on his face.

“It’s okay, you can come out.” Chase slowly walked out from hiding behind Sunset’s legs and stood in front of her and fidgeted his hands. “Everyone, I want you to meet Chase. Chase, I want you to say hello to Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash. You remember Rarity and Pinkie Pie over there.”

Chase saw Rarity and ran up to her and hugged her leg. Rarity gasped at the reaction, then blushed and stroked his hair. “Good to see you again, Chase darling,” Rarity said and she lifted him up and placed him on her lap. Fluttershy gasped in adorableness and went towards the boy and kneeled down to his level. She then placed her hands on his cheeks and began to adore him with a squee. “Oh, he’s so cute!” Fluttershy cooed as Chase blushed. “Hello, Chase. I’m Fluttershy,” she kindly said. “H-Hi, Miss Fluttershy,” Chase said. “Awww, sweetheart. You’re very kind, but Fluttershy’s just fine,” she said and gave him a tender kiss on the forehead, causing Chase to blush a darker shade of reddish pink.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash walked over. “Hey, little guy. I’m Rainbow Dash,” she said, giving him a soft fist pound. “And I’m Twilight Sparkle. It’s nice to meet you, Chase,” she said. “It’s nice to meet you too,” Chase said nervously.

“It’s alright, darling,” Rarity said as she rubbed his shoulder. “They’re just saying hello. Oh, by the way, I finished your outfits and I managed to make you a new collection of both fall and winter, along with spring and summer.” Chase hugged Rarity’s belly and smothered his head on her chest. “Thank you, Rarity! I love it! I love it!” Chase said happily, and he giggled. Rarity smiled warmly and patted his head. “You’re very welcome, darling.”

“Remember me, Chase!?” Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily. “Pinkie Pie!” Chase exclaimed back. “You said it!” Pinkie Pie said. “I made you some confetti cupcakes! They’re vanilla cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles in the batter and topped with vanilla icing and rainbow sprinkles.” Chase took one and ate one. “It’s good. Thank you,” he said kindly. “You’re welcome, little cutie,” Pinkie said, and gave him a tender kiss on the forehead. Spike walked over and let Chase pet him. “Hey, Chase. I’m Spike,” the puppy said. Chase then made a squee and then gave him a warm hug. “It’s nice to meet you, too. I know a talking dog is weird, but I guess you can handle it.” Spike then hugged Chase back.

Sunset checked her phone and found out it was now 5:15.

“Well, what do you know?” Sunset asked herself. “It’s now quarter past 5pm.” She looked at Chase and walked to him. “Come on, Chase. It’s time to go home.” Chase carefully got off Rarity’s lap and walked over to Sunset and took her hand. Sunset grabbed the bag that had Chase’s new clothes and they both walked out the door. “Okay girls, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Sunset said. “Bye!” they all said.


After Sunset and Chase arrived back at the apartment, they got themselves situated. “Okay, buddy. What do you want for dinner?” Sunset asked. “Can you make me spaghetti-os ?” Chase asked. “Yeah,” Sunset said. “I even went to the store while you were napping yesterday and managed to find some food you might enjoy.” Chase smiled warmly and sat at the table waiting for his dinner. Sunset took out a can opener and opened up the can of spaghetti-o’s with meatballs. “I also got you the ones with meatballs. I thought you might like it.” Sunset said kindly. “Thank you.” Chase said.

Sunset nodded and finished cutting the can open. Then, she poured the spaghetti-o’s into the bowl, wet a paper towel and put it over the bowl, placed the bowl into the microwave and heated it for 1 minute, then took it out of the microwave and carefully gave it to Chase. “Here you go, Chase,” Sunset said. “Get it while it’s hot.” Chase began to eat his dinner carefully by blowing it gently to cool it down. Sunset made herself some macaroni salad and then sat with Chase.


After a few minutes of hanging out with Chase, and having some popcorn while watching a movie, Sunset saw Chase sleeping on her lap. “Chase? Are you sleepy?” Sunset asked. Chase nodded as he rubbed his eyes. Sunset took Chase’s hand, took him upstairs to get him ready for bed.

After they got upstairs, Sunset helped Chase change into a new pair of pajamas Rarity made for him. Chase went to the sink and brushed his teeth.


After that, he went to Sunset’s room and crawled into her bed. “Awww, Chase,” Sunset said sweetly. “You wanna sleep with me again? Are you scared of having those nightmares again?” Chase nodded. Sunset wrapped her arm around Chase and he started to curl up next to her chest. She gave him a tender kiss on his cheek and finally drifted off to sleep with Chase curled up with her.

Author's Note:

Aww, Fluttershy has such a good heart.

PreviousChapters Next