• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 10,402 Views, 159 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister - GoebelTron



During a cold and snowy night, Sunset Shimmer meets a heartbroken 4 year old boy in the alley neighborhood.

  • ...
4
 159
 10,402

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Movie, Pet Service, and Hurricane Sweet Shoppe

The next morning at Chase’s bedroom, he was fast asleep in his bedroom having a good dream. The door was slowly creaking open, and Sunset peered inside with a warm smile. She walked over to his bed with quiet footsteps, the she looked at him curled up on his left side and laying on his belly. ‘Aww, look at little Chase, sleeping like a baby,’ she thought to herself. Sunset then kneeled down and gently rubbed his shoulder, until Chase started to wake up.

He rose from his blankets and then rubbed his eyes, until he saw Sunset next to him. “You okay, buddy?” she asked. “Uh-huh,” Chase said. “Come on, let’s get you some breakfast,” she said. Chase went downstairs and sat down in the kitchen and found out his sister made him a bowl of oatmeal.


After Chase was done getting ready for the day, he went back to the living room and then saw Rainbow Dash sitting on the couch talking with Sunset about taking him to see a movie. Rainbow Dash saw him coming downstairs and went to greet him. “Hey, buddy!” she said, then kneeled down towards his level and gave him a hug. They broke the hug, until Rainbow Dash placed her hands on his shoulders, and Chase put his hands on her waist. “You ready to go?” she asked, until Chase replied with a nod. Then, Rainbow Dash and Chase walked to the movie theater.


While walking down the road to the cinema, Rainbow Dash gave Chase a piggyback ride. When they finally arrived, she let Chase climb down and then they walked inside the building. After they got in, they paid for their tickets.

Soon they were in an auditorium with two small Cokes and shared a bucket of popcorn with each other. They were watching a movie about intergalactic heroes fighting aliens who are invading Earth. When there were explosions, Chase held on to Rainbow Dash tightly, then she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and used her hand to gently hold his head close, softly pressing his cheek up against her breast, the she stroked his cheek. “It’s okay, buddy. Let’s just watch the movie,” she said. They both continued to watch the movie.

After the movie ended, Rainbow Dash and Chase were walking out of the theater holding hands. “Thanks for taking me, Rainbow Dash.” he said happily. “You’re welcome, squirt,” Rainbow Dash said. “Anything for Sunset’s little brother.” Then, she gave him a gentle noogie. Then, they continued to walk down.


After Rainbow Dash went back home, Chase went to Fluttershy’s animal shelter because he wanted to help her care for the poor homeless animals. After he went inside, Fluttershy went up to him and gave him a warm hug and tender kiss on the top of his head. “I’m so glad you’re here, sweetie,” Fluttershy said. Chase blushed softly and then felt the warmth from her soft chest as she gave him another warm hug. “Do you wanna help me with these poor sweet things? I have a checklist for you.” Chase nodded and then walked with Fluttershy to the room where the animals sleep, which was filled with cages for dogs and cats, but she had another room that had nicer cages for the small animals including birds, small mammals, and other endangered species.

First, Chase helped her feed the dogs and cats, then cleaned their cages after she took them for some bath time. Next, he helped her care for the small animals with feeding, bathing, and nurturing, even the endangered species she found.

After they were done, Chase then went to her living room and laid down on the couch, and looked at his locket. He then began to have small tears drip from his eyes, until Fluttershy’s pet bunny, Angel came to him and gently nuzzled his cheek. Fluttershy adored the moment between them.


After Chase finally arrived at The Sweet Shoppe, he went inside the building and found out it was busier than ever. Then, he walked up to the counter and greeted the married bakers. “Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Cake,” he said.

“Hello, Chase,” Carrot Cake greeted him. “So good to see you!” Cup Cake said cheerfully. “Is Pinkie Pie here or no?” Chase asked.

“Yes, dearie. She’s already in the kitchen,” Cup Cake said. “Yeah, doing her chores,” Carrot Cake said.

“Oh. Well, I’ll go help her!” Chase said, after Carrot Cake let him through the counter door and into the kitchen, and gave him a spare apron. “Kids these days,” Carrot Cake said. “Indeed. They’ve got a lot to learn,” Cup Cake said.

After Chase went into the kitchen, he saw Pinkie Pie gathering some ingredients for a recipe, and then took out her clipboard and made sure she had everything listed. “Okay I’ve got the flour, the sugar, the eggs, the butter... hmm... guess I’ve got everything,” she said, then marked off everything on her checklist. “There! That should do it.”

“Pinkie Pie, is that you?” Chase asked.

Pinkie’s head shot up from that voice, then she turned around and saw Chase standing by the door. “Chase!” she cheered and ran into him and gave him a warm hug and kissed his forehead. “I’m so happy you made it!”

Chase laughed at Pinkie because she was being silly. Then, she helped him tie the knot on his apron.

“So, how was your day going with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy?” she asked. “It was so much fun!” Chase said while he cuddled with Pinkie Pie. “Well, I’m glad to hear it!” she said. “So, are you ready to make some sweet treats?” Chase nodded after licking his lips. “But, don’t worry, cutie. I’m gonna make sure we have enough for everyone in this place, but some for us. Now, let’s get started!”

So, the two sorted out their ingredients and decided with some cupcakes. Chase poured the flour and sugar, along with the baking soda and salt, into the bowl and Pinkie Pie mixed them together with a whisk. After that was done, she cracked some eggs, then added some vanilla, melted butter, and vegetable oil. They did the same for the other bowl, but it was chocolate batter. After they blended both batters in the separate bowls, they poured the batter into the cupcake pans, then they both grabbed some oven mitts and placed both pans into the conventional oven to let them simmer and bake.

While the cupcakes were baking, Chase made some brownie batter and Pinkie Pie made some cookie batter, but one was sugar cookie batter and the other was chocolate chip cookie batter. Then, she used two spoons and scooped the cookies onto the cooking sheets. Chase poured the brownie batter into a cubic baking dish and then put it into another oven, and so did Pinkie Pie with the cookies and she took the cupcakes out of the oven to let them cool down. After that, Chase and Pinkie Pie did her favorite part: decorating the cupcakes.

After all the treats were done, Pinkie Pie took them out and gave them to the Cakes so that they can be served. Chase sat down and did some quiet coloring. Pinkie Pie came to check on him and gave him a cookie and cupcake.


Few hours later, Chase and Pinkie ordered pizza for dinner. Business was booming as usual earlier today, but things started to calm down, until Mr. Cake warned the two. “Pinkie, Chase, we’re closing up soon in 3 hours, so be ready.” “Okay,” Pinkie answered. “Hmm, just need to take care of that, discard of the pizza box, and then we’ll be out of here.” Then, Chase and Pinkie got to work.

When they were done, they walked out but then saw the lights out and it was really wet and windy outside. Chase ran to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked, until a loud bang of lightning rumbled and Chase was held by Pinkie Pie. “Awww, you poor wittle baby,” she said in a cute voice. “Looks like we’re gonna be stuck here for the night. Let’s head back to the kitchen and build a pillow fort. Hey, what’s this?” Pinkie Pie found a note from the Cakes, and read it.

‘Dear Pinkie,

If you’re available, you and Chase are welcome to sleep over at the shop tonight because there’s going to be a hurricane tonight, so I’d suggest you stay inside and be safe. We’ll be back tomorrow morning to check on you two.

Chase dear, your sister, Sunset stopped by this afternoon and dropped off your go-bag and your pajamas in case you need to change. Me and my husband will make sure you get home tomorrow safely.

With safe regards,
Mr. and Mrs. Cake.’

Chase then sat down and read the note to himself while Pinkie made a pillow fort, but in the shape of a chair. Then she felt her stomach growl. “Aww, all this work has made me hungry again. Time for some snacks!” she said. Then, Pinkie went to the kitchen and got out some leftover sweets from a few days ago or today. Chase was confused. “Oh, in case you didn’t know, we sometimes have plenty of leftover stuff we haven’t sold either today or a few days ago, including weeks.” Pinkie explained. “Normally, if I’m sleeping over, they give the extras to me. I have a big appetite.” She said slapping her belly, until Chase went upstairs to take his bath and brush his teeth, then Pinkie Pie ate an entire small tray of a small variety of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, truffles, brownies, and cookies. Then, she feasted her eyes on an entire frosted chocolate cake.


After Chase came back downstairs from the bathroom, he saw Pinkie Pie leaning on the chair and found out she gained a exposed balloon like belly that was peaking out from the bottom of her shirt. She was groaning after her stomach made painful gurgling noises while rubbing it. “Guess this wasn’t such a good idea after all.” Then she leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling. Chase came over and slowly pushed her chair over to the pillow fort and lowered it down. Then, Pinkie got off the chair and laid down on a big pillow to rest, then saw Chase next to her. “Hey, Chase,” she said. “You okay?” Chase nodded until he started getting sleepy. “Maybe we sho... we... we... we should... hit the sack...” she said, until she then fell asleep, and so did Chase. Pinkie Pie woke up one more time and took a quick peek at Chase, then slowly scooped him up and placed him next to her, then grabbed Chase’s blanket and covered them both up.

Until nighttime was around, Pinkie was laying on the huge soft mattress and leaned her head on the pillow that was pressed up against a cabinet, and Chase was laying next to her side, but he laid his head on her belly and he felt Pinkie’s hand on his head.


When morning came, Mr. and Mrs. Cake opened the shop, and until they went to the kitchen, they saw Pinkie Pie and Chase asleep in their pillow fort. “Aww, they must’ve survived the storm,” Cup Cake said in a whisper. “Yeah, but right now, he needs to get home to his sister,” Carrot Cake said in a whisper. Pinkie Pie woke up and saw the Cakes. “Uh... good morning.” she said nervously. “Don’t worry, dear. It’s fine,” Mrs. Cake said. “But it’s time for Chase to go home.” Pinkie Pie nodded, and carefully scooped him up and and walked him home along with some breakfast.

‘That was some sleepover. We should do this more often, but he’ll spend more time with his sister more,’ she thought to herself.

Author's Note:

I bet Chase enjoyed the movie with Rainbow Dash! :rainbowdetermined2:

Well, as long as he enjoyed Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, that’s fine with Sunset. :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next