• Published 25th Aug 2012
  • 2,578 Views, 28 Comments

My Little Pony: Adventuring is magic! - ICrackVideoGames



Finn and Jake travel to Equestria after an experiment with the Princess

  • ...
5
 28
 2,578

Experiment gone wrong

Chapter 1:

Experiment gone wrong








It was a normal day, the sun was shining, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Me and Jake were heading to the Candy Kingdom because Princess Bubblegum said she has an experiment she wanted to test out. Jake of course wasn't so happy about this, he was so worried that the experiment would go wrong or something. But I persuaded him anyway.

"We're leaving now B-mo! See ya later!" Jake shouts.

"Yes, good bye Finn, good bye Jake" B-mo says just as we leave.

We walked to the candy kingdom and entered it's gates. We went to the Tower the princess keeps staying in. I see the door to the princess' lab and enter the room, The princess was mixing some chemicals together, and I haven't got a clue what she's making.

"Hey there princess, Whatcha making?" I say.

"Huh? Oh sup guys. I'm making a teleportation serum." the princess says, only looking at us for a second.

"Woah, cool. Is that what you want us to test out?"

"Yes, but be careful, I don't want anything to go wrong." PB replies

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Jake says.

I nod. I walk around the lab and see the place where Goliad- the candy sphinx that went crazy- used to stay. I run my hand across the her bed and remember that day-the day which PB's own creation turned on her. A voice snaps me back to reality.

"Finn! It's ready." the princess shouts, holding a bottle of pink liquid.

"Wah? Oh, sorry princess."

"Yeah come on Finn, let's do this." Jake says.

"Haha! Aw yeah!" I say, accidentally knocking the bottle of serum out of PB's hand.

"Finn! What have you done?!" PB shouts as the bottle shatters on the ground.

"Oh my glob! I'm so sorry!" I shout as pink smoke started to surround us.

Jake tries to go and open the windows.

"They're locked!" Jake shouts.

"I'm so sorry!"

"I told you this would happen!" Jake says as the pink smoke becomes thicker.

"Finn, you must listen to me! I need you to-" the rest of PB's words were muffled by the smoke.

I couldn't see any thing anymore, the smoke was blocking my sight. I tried calling out to them.

"Princess! Jake!" But no one answered.

I could feel the smoke was taking effect,I watched as the pink smoke got thicker and thicker, then I passed out on the floor.

****

I wake up. I sit up and take a look around, I wasn't in the Lab. I was in some grassy area.

How did I get here? Where's the Candy Kingdom? I thought to myself.

"Jake? Princess?" I called out, as I expected, no one answered.

I stood up and walked around, but something felt...different, like I wasn't myself. Well at least not my OLD self. I look around and see a lake. I walk up to it and look at my reflection. I jump in shock.

"Woah! What the math?!" I shout.

I was right. I WASN'T myself. I was... A pony! I look at the reflection again and see that I still have my clothes.

" *sigh* At least I still have that" I say to myself.

I look to the place where i woke up, I see my bag there. I run to it and look inside.

I have a book, some food and water, and some extra clothes. My dad's sword was beside my bag. I look around again and spot a near by village. I pick up my bag and the sword and run towards the village.

I entered the village and it looked peaceful. I saw many other ponies walking around the village. I walked around and went to the middle of town. There I saw a market place where there were a lot fruit stands. I see a purple unicorn walking around levitating a science book in front of her face. I decide to ask her for what happened, she might know about it because she's studying about science. I walk towards her and speak.

"Uh... Excuse me?" I say.

"Hmm? Oh hello." she says, putting the book away.

"I'm looking for my friends, I was in a lab a while ago and the experiment went wrong. And I was transported here somehow. One of them is a yellow dog. And the another one is a tall girl with pink hair." I say.

"Oh, I think I know the one with the pink hair. Come with me and i'll take you to her."

"Okay, thanks. I'm Finn by the way."

"I'm Twilight Sparkle."

She leads me to a big building. She enters it and gestures me to come inside. I come in and look around, the inside looks like a bakery. What would the princess be doing in a place like this? Oh, that's right she IS the Princess of the CANDY kingdom I think to myself.

She tells me to wait where I am. And she comes back with another pony with pink hair and a lighter shade of pink for her skin.

"Is this the pony you were looking for?" Twilight says

"Um...No, but I do admit that she really resembles her colors." I laugh a bit.

"Oh... Well anyway this is Pinkie." she says.

Pinkie leaps into the air and gasps and was about to dash away when Twilight stops her.

"Pinkie, not again. As much as I love your parties, now is not the time."

Pinkie starts bouncing around me and starts saying stuff that I can't even understand. She finally stops bouncing and stands in front of me.

"Hi there I'm Pinkie pie and I work here at Sugar Cube Corner! You want some free samples? Do ya? Huh? Huh?Huh?" she says.

Before I could say anything she dashes way. She comes back with a tray full of cupcakes and she starts stuffing my face with cupcakes. Twilight pushes Pinkie away from me.

"Sorry, she's just being Pinkie pie." Twilight says

I swallow all the cupcakes.

"I-Is she always like this?" I say.

"Yes, but that's what makes her fun to be friends with. Anyway we could look for your friends while I introduce you to my friends." She says

I could tell, this is going to be a really long day.