• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 791 Views, 22 Comments

Love Will Travel As Long As You Let It - Soaring



When Gilda received a letter from Rainbow Dash saying she had messed up badly, Gilda knew something was wrong. However, she didn't know how bad things were. Will Gilda be able to help her friend fix her relationship, or will they crash and burn?

  • ...
4
 22
 791

You Being Here Is All I Need

Dear Skittles,

Don’t worry about sending letters anymore. Just make sure you’re ready to talk, and everything else will be fine. I don’t want to see you beating yourself up when you’re here, okay? You don’t deserve it, Skittles, unless you want me to knock some sense into you, that is.

Eh, I had to cross that out. Either I’m getting soft, or I’m recognizing when I’m a bit too upfront with you.

Either way, don’t worry. Just bring those—wait. You’re bringing salmon sandwiches? Like the ones we had in school?!

You’re spoiling me, Skittles. Just you being here is enough for me.

-Gilda

P.S. You really made me just sound like a dweeb there. I’m going to have to break a stool to feel good again.

P.S.2. Told Greta that you said Happy Birthday. All she said was, “Who is that?” I clued her in on who you were, but she still couldn’t remember you. Oh well. Maybe when everything blows over, you and her can meet again? Trust me, Greta still appreciated the birthday message, but she’s been having her feathers in a twist lately. She really needs to get her feathers ruffled.