• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 791 Views, 22 Comments

Love Will Travel As Long As You Let It - Soaring



When Gilda received a letter from Rainbow Dash saying she had messed up badly, Gilda knew something was wrong. However, she didn't know how bad things were. Will Gilda be able to help her friend fix her relationship, or will they crash and burn?

  • ...
4
 22
 791

The Way It Ends (Is Never Clear)

Skittles,

Okay, I’m going to need you to take a few deep breaths before you write your next letter. This is a lot to take in, and I’m worried that if you continue writing like that, I’m going to have to fly down there to help you.

Anyway, let’s start by talking about what you crossed out, since I’m not going to pretend I didn’t see that. You’re one of my best friends, even though we’ve been apart for so long, and I’m not going to let you hurt alone. You taught me what it meant to be a friend, and if that means having to have you up here to talk to you about all this, then so be it.

When are you free? The bakery has been pretty busy as of late, so I won't be getting any free time until the week after next week. To be fair, I did get promoted as the manager of the place, but even I need a break now and again! I'm glad I got the promotion, though, considering it helped me afford my new place.

That’s enough about me. I’m more concerned about you. Respond to me as soon as you can.

-Gilda