• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 772 Views, 22 Comments

Love Will Travel As Long As You Let It - Soaring



When Gilda received a letter from Rainbow Dash saying she had messed up badly, Gilda knew something was wrong. However, she didn't know how bad things were. Will Gilda be able to help her friend fix her relationship, or will they crash and burn?

  • ...
4
 22
 772

Let's Not Talk About Me

Dear Gilda,

I did as you said, G. Those deep breaths didn’t really help. I did an hour's worth of them, yet my hooves are shaking and I feel like I’m about to throw up.

Look, I really need to talk to you at your place. I don’t think I can do this over letters anymore. Not with how it all ended it with AJ.

I hate that I’m like this right now. I need to get something off my chest. No, I’m not going to say everything, I’ll save the majority of it for when we meet up, but I need you to know what’s happened to me just recently.

My friends are split up. No, they don’t hate each other, or AJ and I for that matter. They’re just torn at the moment. I don’t think they have an idea of what they should do for either of us. I know this because Pinkie Pie just got Fluttershy to fly up here to leave a box on my doorstep with the words ‘We’re here for you’ in bold letters. I know they want to comfort me, but I don’t want them to get involved. I care about them too much. They don’t need to handle this for me. This is all my fault.

Can we meet up next week Thursday? I’ll fill you in on everything then.

From your still stressed friend but less stressed than I was before,

Rainbow Dash.