• Published 10th Jun 2020
  • 433 Views, 3 Comments

Skylander Battle Season 1 - Flameboy



Wiz and Boomstick appear in the magical world of skylands.

  • ...
8
 3
 433

Raven vs Twilight Sparkle The Rematch Part 2: Judges

Like before, hundreds of many types of creatures from both Skylands and other worlds were sitting in, or standing on the bleachers, waiting to see a rematch between Dark Magic and Alicorn Magic. Then, the giant TV turned on, telling everyone to applaud, cheer or chant the tournament's name Skylander Battle.

"Sky-lander-battle! Sky-lander-battle! Sky-lander-battle! Sky-lander-battle!" They all chanted until a spotlight showed Wiz and Boomstick sitting at a desk, causing everyone to cheer.

"Hello, everyone from across Skylands, the Multiverse and beyond, to another..." Wiz started as he lifts his robot finger up.

"SKYLANDER BATTLE! Wiz, Boomstick, and all the fans out there shouted.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick. And today we have a special battle; a special rematch between two girls, one half demon and the other a pony princess," he announced.

"Indeed, Boomstick, indeed. For a lot of our Death Battle! fans and Skylander Battle! fans, you can remember that in our Death Battle! version, a certain lavender unicorn-turned-alicorn princess was defeated by one of DC Nation's toughest and darkest heroes, the teenager who is half human and half demon; Raven. But in that battle, we only put in Twilight's unicorn form in because she was born with raw magic."

"But now we have "Princess" Twilight Sparkle in the house, with her said raw magic, but now increased with the blood of an alicorn residing in her bloodstream. But anyways, let's meet our judges. Tonight, we have a dragon who was raised by ponies but was mostly hatched and raised by our second competitor, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and is also the Dragon King of Peace. Please welcome... King Spike!"

A spotlight turned on and onto Spike as he waved his left paw as he sat on Wiz's left. Wiz and Boomstick sat on the right side of the very long desk while Spike and a few other familiar creatures sat on his left. One had elephant tusk-like horns, the other has long ears, one has a big snout, and the other had long ears as well. But they were also accompanied by three others. One had horns that were shaped like lightning bolts while the other had horns on the sides of her head as they pointed to the back of her head. And the last one was so tiny, but he also had a soft glow, too.

"Who is also followed up with his wife, Dragon Queen of Peace and one of the co-leaders of the Extreme Squad... Queen Ember! Ember's little sister and leader of the Young6... Princess Smolder! Spike's big brother and Dragon King of Protection, as well as the main co-leader of the Extreme Squad... King Garble! King Garble's wife as well as one of the other co-leaders of the Extreme Squad and Dragon Queen of Protection... Queen Prominence! Or Queen Belcher! Either way, they are also followed up with the legendary purple dragon of Activision... Spyro! And from earlier today, our first winner of the tournament competition, a formerly corrupted innocent soul used by the Dark Master himself and now one of the legendary heroic dragons... Cynder!" Boomstick announced. "And finally we have the sometimes-annoying-yet little brother to Spyro and a hero respected by the llama people of Tall Plains... Sparx!"

Wiz started to speak. "Your majesties and legendary heroes throughout all the realms, me and Boomstick welcome you onstage and proud to have you as our judges. Care to explain who you think will win, King Spike?" Wiz asked the purple dragon.

"Please, just call me Spike."
"Alright, "Spike", who do you think will win?" Wiz asked the adult version of Spike who is voiced by Chris Rock. Spike raised his claws from his right paw as he brushes his small green beard twice.

"Well, to be fair, it's completely obvious. My sister will definitely win," he answered.

"Since she's now my sister, and a good one at that, she's got my vote as well," Ember answered.

Smolder, Garble, and Prominence looked over at the two humans and nodded in agreement along with the other two dragons and the dragonfly as well.

"Wow! Not a single vote for Raven. Oh, well. And can I ask why none of you chose Raven?" Boomstick asked the royal dragons and the other three.

"Twilight is one of the most loyal and loveable of all ponies, and she was strong enough to hatch my little brother. Not to mention a lot has happened to her in the past three years," Garble said.

"When we hang around with our friends, just like me, we're so loveable. But, also just like me, when there's danger in the air and our friends are in danger, we become fierce warriors who will go over the limit to protect the ones we love. Even if it's also Sparx or Discord," Cynder explained.

Sparx decided to retaliate to Cynder's remark. "Hey!" He said until he figured that the Lord of Chaos himself has appeared, sitting on his left as he too retaliated back at the violet dragoness as he too said, "Hey."

"Discord, what are you doing here?! You're not one of the judges," Wiz said.

"Oh, I'm not. I'm the referee. I asked Hanzo if I could take his place for tonight," he explained his sudden appearance. "Ask him yourself," he said as he pointed his lion finger to the far right where Hanzo/Scorpion sat.

"It's true," he said as he sat in a chair with his arms crossed.

"But it wouldn't hurt to be a commentator, too. Please continue, my violet friend," he said to Cynder.

"Thanks. Also, I know how Spike felt to be possessed by the darkness, as well as having your mind controlled by a tyrant. Good thing the two of us have great friends in the form of sister and a lover to free us from the poisonous powers of corruption with Godlike magic, or powerful artifacts of legend. So, on behalf of Spyro, me and Sparx, our vote is for Twilight," she finished.

"Now, despite the fact that it's 9:30 at night, we need to get this battle started so that our younger fans can get some autographs. But first, let's go over their powers abilities. First up... Raven," Boomstick announced.

Skills:
1. Dark Magic
2. Light Magic
3. Creates portals big or small
4. Flight
5. Demonic Blood
6. Angel Blood
7. Many emotional personalities
8. Amazing Dancer & Skilled Ballet
9. Lady Legasus
10. Turns into a giant fire-breathing dragon.

"Ravens Dark magical spells can only be activated by saying, "Azarath Metrion"- whatever, to create beams or blasts of dark magic as well as creating portals to different locations or to another dimension. But when she becomes White Raven or "Angel Raven", she can go from using dark magic to using light magic, such as healing her allies when she wants to subdue her demon side to the darkest reaches of her mind. So, basically she tries to keep it from hurting her friends. Despite being half demon, she's really a sweetheart underneath that blue cloak," Boomstick said.

Raven, with a shocked face, starts to blush as Boomstick goes on.

"She has many personalities as well. Pink is her happiness, orange is her laziness, red is her rage, grey is her timidity, green is for her courage, purple is her romanticism, and white is her hope. When she was young, she always dreamed of being a dancer and through time and time again with each passing age, her father, Trigon, will always say these three words, "Demons don't dance." But, he finally changed his mind as he witnessed Raven's angelic ballet that turned demonic as she showed an illusion of the earth being destroyed, which, surprisingly got the judges, who happen to be the Justice League, to vote for Raven to move on in the Talent show to become the next member of the Justice League. Then, when she decided that it was time to put more muscle into her legs, she becomes Lady Legasus, the courageous heroine side of Raven who uses her legs and feet to fight," Wiz said.

"Man, talk about kickboxing. But that's nothing compared to her most powerful form of all, a black dragon with claws, pink hooves, and a pair of pink wings: The Unkindness; a giant dark magical dragon who also shoots lazers out of her eyes like Superman, Supergirl, or even the Bizarro versions of themselves. Even Cyborg will be proud," Boomstick added.

"Now, for her weaknesses," Wiz said.

Weaknesses:
1. The Beast Within
2. Pretty Little Pegasus

"Like we said before, in order to make sure her friends, her fellow Teen Titans, are safe, she keeps her anger in check so that her demon side doesn't take over. And, just like a brony, she loves Pretty Little Pegasus. And that's all of her weaknesses," Wiz explained. "Now, onto-" Wiz was about to continue until he was interrupted by none other than the Princess of Friendship.

"Umm, Excuse me, Mr.Wiz, if you don't mind, can I surprise everyone with what my skills and powers are out on on the battlefield, please?" Twilight asked politely while giving a wide eyed stare that even Fluttershy would be proud.

"Mr.Wiz"? Well, alright. Since you asked so nicely. It would rather be really exciting to see what your new abilities are out on the field. What say you, Boomstick?"

"Well... all I can say... is it's time for a SKYLANDER BAAATTLLLLE!" He shouted his catchphrase.