• Published 10th Jun 2020
  • 433 Views, 3 Comments

Skylander Battle Season 1 - Flameboy



Wiz and Boomstick appear in the magical world of skylands.

  • ...
8
 3
 433

Elimination Match Part 1: Slice and Dice

"But before we start, tonight, due to a lot of Vampires and Werewolves, we will have an elimination match," Wiz announced.

"And in this elimination match, unlike WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment), the only way to eliminate an opponent is to knock him or her out. So, if ONE member of either Team Immortal or Team Wereanimal is still standing, it will have to be up to them to defeat the other and win the whole match. First up, we'll have a one-v-one where Wolfgang and the leader of Team Immortal choose one of their own to face off against another. Speaking of which, who is the leader of Team Immortal anyway?" Boomstick asked.

"That would be me," Marceline said.

"Huh! Two rock-n-rollin' Halloween leaders? Go figure. Anyway, it's time to choose your combatants," Wiz said.

"But this is for tonight, tomorrow night, and the next night after that. So choose your fighters and then we'll do so again tomorrow," Boomstick announced.

The two leaders look over at their team members and decided who they picked. Next, the two go towards two pedestals, one facing the other, and wrote the name of their team member on their own sheet of lined paper.

Wiz looked over the Vampires and Boomstick looked over the Werewolves. The two looked at each others sheet of paper and nodded as Wiz started to use his smarts and pull up the fighters names on the titantron above them.

"And your fighters are... Grim and Skaar," Wiz announced.

The two fighters walked away their own teams and stood in front of Wiz and Boomstick as they stared at each other.