• Published 10th Jun 2020
  • 433 Views, 3 Comments

Skylander Battle Season 1 - Flameboy



Wiz and Boomstick appear in the magical world of skylands.

  • ...
8
 3
 433

Vampires vs Wereanimals Part 1: Announcement and Team Vampire

"Hello, everyone from across the universe and multiverse! I'm Wiz," Wiz started.

"And I'm Boomstick. And welcome back to another Skylander Battle Tournament!" Boomstick started and finished.

"Tonight, after witnessing a duel between two hybrids of both the Undead and Tech Elements, Nemesis/Matt helps Team Undead take the lead with two points. But congratulations to both Nemesis and Cynder for winning two battles and winning the top spot," Wiz announced which caused the crowd to cheer for both the Co-Leader and the Enforcer of the Undead Element. Cynder and Nemesis were in a room together. Cynder stood on Matt's right as they both bowed in thanks. "Now, before we meet our teams, let's go over the battle between them," Wiz said.

"In this battle, since there are many types of Wereanimals out there as well as vampires, each of their own element, this will be an unsanctioned match with no points whatsoever. It's a battle of pride. Literally! But, anyway, let's go check on Cynder and Matt. You're up, you two," Boomstick said as the TV screen showed Cynder and Nemesis on the screen.

Cynder was on Matt's right as they looked into the camera.

"Thank you, Boomstick. Matt and I are here at this side of the pits and are here to interview with Team Vampire. Shall we, Matt?" She asked.

"Well, of course, my Undead sister," he said and then started to knock twice on the team's door that looked like a rectangle with his left hand.

Then, the two heard a timid but gentle voice telling them that she was coming. The door opened and revealed it to be none other than...

"Fluttershy? What are you doing here?" Cynder asked.

"Well, um, I'm actually part vampony, so I thought that I would help," she answered.

"Alright. But from this world's Cynder, Roller Brawl, one of her undead friends, is a vampire."

"And Marceline the Vampire Queen is a part of this team, too, as well as Bat Spin," Matt added.

"Oh, hate to interrupt, but, due to the many wereanimals out there, we also added some members that are or were immortal just like a vampire," Fluttershy told the two.

"So, while this match is an unsanctioned match where no points will be added to the victor, can you tell us who are these members?" Cynder asked.

"Sorry. But, just like Twilight, you will have to wait and see," she said for the two as well. "And if Mr.Wiz and Mr.Boomstick want to know me as well as the other member's abilities, they will have to wait and see for themselves," she added as she closed the door to get ready for the battle ahead.