• Published 20th May 2020
  • 361 Views, 1 Comments

Fast and Cozy in Towers and Bishops - Fast Tap



Fast meets a new friend, Cozy Glow, but the problems appear when the magic of disappearing from Equestria and nobody knows who is behind all this

  • ...
 1
 361

Chapter 8: the end

When I opened my eyes, I saw that it was where I did the spell in the first place, I looked around and it seemed that time was freezing, I walked around the place for a while and started calling:

I said to the nowhere “Hello? is anyone here?”

A small magic light appears and transforms into the tree of Harmony, walks and greets me “Fast! Congratulations Fast, you saved me, me and everyone in Equestria”

I looked at detail how were the things “Oh, that thing? yes, it is the fault of several what happened here...”

“Not that, you have made a friendship so strong that it is so magical and powerful to save all Equestria, it was time to give you a gift, you proved to be strong and friendly enough to be, and you managed to do something that none would, nor Starswirl...” the tree of harmony said

“I don't understand; can you explain to me?” I asked

And the tree of harmony sing “You proved to me, your soul is very strong, you never gave up even where everything was lost, I saw what you achieved, I saw how you grew up, I saw what you became now, you are a hero and a legend little Tap, the time has come, to have an improvement, you will live thousands of more adventures, and you will see your road, you will see your friendships, you will see your future, and its time Fast Tap, for get more than have”

After that sing, 4 particles left my friend and revolved around me at the speed of light, until the 4 entered my necklace, exactly in the pearl, which left me with my eyes closed, letting time go on.

When I woke up, I saw around me and all my friends and I were in the schoolyard, I and all my friends were scattered on the floor right in the middle when we got up.

I said “We made it!”

“And nobody got hurt! that was the best” Autumn adds

I looking at the sky how many particles of magic were falling and going back to everyone “It seems that all the magic returned to Equestria, the teachers should come right no...”

“Where is Cozy?...” Autumn asked

“YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” Cozy appears as if she was burned

“Excuse me?! YOU…!” Autumn said so upset to transform into a Nirik

But covered her mouth in a signal that I take care of this “Correction, you almost ruined everything for students and even all Equestria”

Cozy tries to defend herself “You too? how could you blame me best friend, you don't even have evidence...”

“You bet?” I use the replay spell in play just when she says his words, words of truth

From the artifact it could be heard all that she said while several guards enter the scene, Mr. Neighsay, and the princesses, then twilight with her friends and none with a good face.

Enjoying yourself in there Starlight? I’m sorry I had to push you in, but what else could I do? You were going to ruin all my plans… all this magic needs time to drain from equestrian before my vortex sucks into another realm, hehe 3 days can sure seen like forever huh… you ponies got it all wrong, friendship isn’t magic, friendship is power, with twilight and her lackeys out of my way, all of the Equestria will bow to me! the future empress of friendship!

“… Checkmate Cozy…”-I lift her with magic without notice it-“I would like to help you, but, you deserve this more than anyone I know, but I want to leave you a few words before you leave: you broke the diamond; you lied more than you talked; you know, if something had no rules, it wouldn't be something; and I would help you get out of this one… but I'm doing what you made me, your truthful friend...”

And the guards take her away

Silverstream and the others come closer to me, and Silverstream said “Wow, Fast, you surprised us all”

I asked “What do you mean? I just talk to Cozy...”

Ocellus explained “Doesn’t refer to that, means the new power you have”

Sandbar adds “You levitated Cozy as if you had done it several times”

“Huh?”-I try it again with Yona and I realize it was true-“Wow, this is great!”

Yona enjoys the small flight “woohoo, Yak fly, where purple pony discover power?”

Me I just said the truth “Let's say ... it was a gift, from a magical friend, a friend who accompanied me at the end, will protect me until the end of time and knows more than anyone in the world of truth and does not regret that”

Gallus said “Well, whatever it is, we were surprised”

Twilight comes towards us “And I agree, and I think I know where that came from, does the tree of harmony, right?”

“Yep, but,”-I look at Autumn-” it isn’t the only friend I made in this journey”

Autumn Blaze said “Aww, that's very nice Fast, in fact, I think you have to introduce me to your friends better since all this madness is over, in fact, I remember you, you were the one who was fading away...”

I giggle “Autumn, it was the tree of harmony, not her”

Twilight asks “Ummm, can you tell me what happened?”

I respond “it's a long story, I'll tell you one day”

The Crusaders enter the scene and they speak at the same time ”We try to distract her what we could, do we win?”

I just said “Yes”

And so, all this school craze came to an end, all the magic returned to everyone, Cozy was imprisoned in Tartarus with her message partner Tirek, my friends told me what happened with them about the plan and it was successful, about Autumn Blaze, I teach her many new spells that I could have fun with and safely and more with the new powers I had, speaking of that, many approached me for the new magic I had and end up with dozens of friends, and acquaintances, now with all of them we asked for favors, but not exaggerating, as once a month or rarely, this story was a happy ending.

But there is still another thing when I went to the cave to see where the craze happened, I saw that the crown of Cozy remained intact, I took it and kept it as a way to remember her, since even after all, in the center of my heart, It said she was my friend, and despite everything, I miss those great moments that I had with her.

And knowing this holiday is approaching where everyone spends time with friends and family in the snow drinking hot cider and meeting everyone in company, don't you think she should also spend it with a friend, despite everything?