• Published 20th May 2020
  • 360 Views, 1 Comments

Fast and Cozy in Towers and Bishops - Fast Tap



Fast meets a new friend, Cozy Glow, but the problems appear when the magic of disappearing from Equestria and nobody knows who is behind all this

  • ...
 1
 360

Chapter 9: forgive...

All the students think about that and claps, Fast was surprised, he felt that a great weight he was carrying was relieved

Twilight says “Wow, Fast, you learned very well about friendship, if I were in your place, I would do the same, and I understand you, I also went through that, even with all the pain she did and made, you want to amend the friendship, that is very friendly and a true friend of you”

Fast tell her “I know, and I think, if I want to arrive on time, I think I have to...”

“…Say goodbye to all of us?” Twilight says

“Not yet…“-Fast puts on a red cap using magic-“I must deliver the gifts to all my friends”

Fast goes quickly to his living quarter and pulls out a sleigh with many gifts and returns to the living room at speed

He comes back and says “ho-ho-ho, come for your gifts friends! you too Headmare!”

Twilight approaches and gives him a gift, with a book in the form of 3 gifts left at the end, and Fast says “Please open it at midnight on hearth’s warming day, I know you will love it, now, I have a road trip to do, these gifts are they deliver in pony with much love, see you when classes start again!”

Some friends respond “See you Fast! Have a great time!”

Fast says “see you soon guy…”

But before Fast goes with his sled Gallus gives to Fast some presents for him “Fast! wait, we have to you gifts too!”

Everyone gives to Fast so many gifts and Fast receives with happiness all of them, and carries all of them on his back with the help of magic

“Wow, thank you very much all of you, these gifts I know will be for me a way to remember every friend I made here, I’m glad to have you like my awesome friends, welp, its time, see ya everyone!” Fast said and he goes to the Tartarus.

In the Tartarus one hears that someone opens and closes the door, gallops are heard much closer to Cozy until they reach her

“Hello, my friend” Fast says

Cozy was still upset with him “What did you come for?”

“I came to be with you on this day, I know that maybe I was a bit rude in the past, but I want to fix it”-Fast gives to Cozy the last gift oh the sled, Cozy opens it and sees that he gave her crown to herself, Cozy smiles-“ ¿aww, you like it?”

Cozy says “Thanks Fast”