• Published 20th May 2020
  • 360 Views, 1 Comments

Fast and Cozy in Towers and Bishops - Fast Tap



Fast meets a new friend, Cozy Glow, but the problems appear when the magic of disappearing from Equestria and nobody knows who is behind all this

  • ...
 1
 360

Chapter 6: hours counted

When the tree teleported me, I went into a dream, in that dream, there was nothing completely, it was just me in a white place, and suddenly my friends and ex-friends appear around me telling me something they told me on the past, everyone in order, but in the end, there was a voice that said something additional:

“I just wish to relive those moments” The voice of Gallus said

“This is the best future of all” The voice of Silverstream added

“Thanks Fast” The voice of Sandbar added

“There is no time to lose!” The voice of Ocellus too

“Pony friend doesn't give up” The voice of Yona said

“Wooo, we did it Fast!” The voice of Smolder said

“Do you know of a super-secret place…?” The voice of Cozy said

“I made the promise to protect and befriend with the chosen one” The voice of the tree of harmony said

“I'm more or less your guide today” a voice unknown said

And my voice is heard saying at the end “You had good times with her, you shouldn't worry about that, you have achieved and will achieve a lot in the future, and your friends thank you for what you do, but now they need you and there is no time to lose, don't give up, You can still come back, I know you can do it, I have protected you from a bad end, and you are in a hidden place to have someone to guide you… ”

Then everything went black, I was starting to wake up and just heard some voices:

“Do you think he still alive?” Someone said.

“Where did it come from?” Other ask.

“Must be alive...” Another said.

“Wait! I know how to wake him up, I read it in a book...” Someone said.

When I finally woke up, the first thing I saw was a creature that I didn't know seconds ago was about to kiss me.

I cover her mouth surprised “wowowow, please don't”

It was morning, it was the 3rd day, Friday, all the magic will disappear at night! thanks to Celestia that the sun has not yet come out.

“I told you it will work, hi, my name is Autumn Blaze and welcome to the Kirin village, I'm more or less your guide today, locate... “-She hears a cough-“ah, yes, what happens to your shinny friend?”

I see that friend and it was the tree of harmony who coughed it falls rampantly and I try to lift it saying ”Friend! you can't leave me now, not even now.”

“The magic in me begins to disappearing, Fast,“-the tree of harmony coughs-” it’s the end! there is nothing we can do ...”

I think of something and remember the spell of possession and the curious fact of its artifact “There is still one last thing, there is a spell that allows me to recover your powers and save the magic! but I don't know how to release it in the 1st place, if I try to approach on this way directly, it will happen like before, but you will not be able to save me this time, I need my friends”

The tree of harmony was disappearing slowly and coughing “I know you can do it, if you ask your friends for help, victory will be assured, but there is something that does not say the spell you're talking about, it can take life who uses if you don't go out alive, say hi to that pony by me...”

I see it disappear and I said “And I swear to do it...”

Autumn Blaze said “I don't think it's a good time, but can you tell us how you got there?”

“it's a long story, but I can sum it up, does anyone know how to play the guitar?” I said

And another Kirin plays a chaotic and tragic music

I sing “Tap fell in a trap, called Cozy Glow... I had a friend who was called Cozy Glow, and nothing in the world could separate us, we made favors for friendship reinforce, but it was the bomb that friendship destroyed, she became evil without noticing it, the tree of harmony warned me what was happening, I didn't want to hear thinking it was fake, I was too wrong and he showed it to me she made, And after that? I saw everything that happened, she saw the friendship like a piece of nothing, I tried to stop her but she betrayed me, for her I almost go to limbo with all the magic, and you know the rest, now I'm here and I must go back now, for save everyone, or she will win, after she rule the school she will rule Equestria, there is still hope and it is my magic, I know the risk more, I can die, but I must stop her… or Equestria will be on the end”

“So your friend Cozy Glow betrayed you and is taking all the magic to limbo, right?” Autumn Blaze resumes the song

“yup” I respond

Autumn Blaze said “Well, that explains why our magic doesn't work anymore, but what magic do you mean it can save all Equestria?”

I look and lift my necklace “This magic, this artifact haves thousands of years, and is one that cannot be absorbed, due to the great overhead that would do”

“Well, I think you should go now” Autumn Blaze said

“That's the problem, she easily took control of the school and if I try to go back like this in front of her, she could catch me with the help of all the students, as she said: ‘together, they can do whatever she wants‘ “ I said

Autumn Blaze said “Don't worry, I learned to be more smart and agile, I can teach you my maneuvers and you could save everyone and I could be your official coach and ... and how do we get back? And do we have all the time to go?”

“We only have until sunset to stop it, we can return to school with a spell that I learned” I show her the teleportation spell and replay spell

Autumn Blaze said “you know? can you also teach me those spells after all that? Nothing interesting has happened since we recovered our voice and I also want to help you save everyone, can I go with you?”

I respond to her “Autumn, this is not your battle… but any advantage is necessary”

And so we both prepared for the grand finale of the semester, we were both against the whole school so far, Autumn prepared me with speed training, jumping high, jumping on the walls and thinking smartly

I stayed a little while, to get to know the culture of that village and to know more about my new friend, and I like her, she was the one who gave the idea that everyone would recover their voice in the village, I also found out that being Kirins, with only a little magic and negative emotions could turn into Niriks, it was impressive, but already, going back to history

After being ready for whatever comes, we made a campfire to talk in the 30 minutes left before classes start and take action.

Autumn Blaze asked me “How important was that friend to you? The one that betrayed you”

I respond to her “Negative to what she really cared to me, we were a team, a perfect friendship, that would overcome all obstacles, had to have thought that friendship is only power to rule Equestria, that other friend, the one who disappeared, she was the friend that I had to pay attention in the first place and none of this would happen”

Autumn Blaze told me “I wouldn’t say that all this has been for something bad, now you have a true friend who will accompany you, in fact, I have had worse problems in the past, like trying to convince everyone that speaking and expressing yourself is fine, I wouldn't have done it if some friends came to help me and that is what you need now, am I right?...”

I shake my head up and down giving a sign of yes when it was time for class, I teleported my friend to school ready for action, only Cozy knew I could bring her problems, no one else at school by luck, or I thought.

When we arrived it was very early, it was about five in the morning, the door was closed, but we could see what was happening through the windows.

The "new" headstallion, Neighsay, that EEA dude, announced that he would now have to correctly guide the school, with the EEA regulations, but everyone already knows how catastrophic it was, just thinking about it, gives me a headache, so Cozy didn't think 2 times and she turned the cake to him with a speech:

“Thank you chancellor Neighsay for that rousing speech! I know you’re a stallion who truly believes what you say, and when you say the school will run according to the EEA doctrine I know you mean it, AND when you say there won’t be any more lessons of the princess of friendship at the school of friendship I guess you mean that too.” Cozy said and the students' murmurs and Cozy have a face that says: ‘I got you now’

Neighsay said “That’s not exactly what…”

Cozy Interrupts ”BUT, twilight decided to run the school outside of the EEA guidelines and even though you tried to stop her, princess Celestia and Luna trusted her enough to support her”

Neighsay said “Well I would say that…”

“So since I know you mean what you say, my question is really for the students, are we going to give the pony who already tried to wreck twilight school once another to do it?” Cozy said and there was a hustle all of a sudden that they were protesting against Neighsay

Only after that I looked back to my right, wondering “What happened to you Cozy?... why?"

And it was confirmed, Cozy had an army, and it was the students, and it was worse than I imagined, I thought they were just going to throw him out of school, but hay no, they caught him and took him away.

When all that happened later I saw my friends with the crusaders coming out of a door, they were also watching what was happening and they also wanted to stop her, we knocked on the window to be opened and we could talk.

Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, Yona, Smolder, and Ocellus said “Fast!”

Smolder asked “Hey Fast, who is that pony dragon?”

I answered “Ah, yes, I almost forgot, Autumn Blaze, my friends; Friends, Autumn Blaze”

Autumn Blaze said “Nice to meet you, Fast told me everything, I came to stop her once and for all with you guys”

Applebloom, one of the crusaders said “About that, there is a small problem with that”

Yona added “Team needs new plan”

We talked and talked about what we could do until I got an idea “Bingo! I know how, but I will need everyone, they are 2 plans that will join in the end on this one, this is what we are going to do: Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, Yona, Smolder, and Ocellus, go for Neighsay and warn him about Cozy, he should tell the princesses and then go to where all the magic is headed, hence Sandbar, you will lead the group; Crusaders, you take care of Cozy and keep her busy and distracted for as long as possible, Autumn, you will knock on the door of the school, you say you want to join the friendship school, that will keep Cozy much busier, then you join them and become the nicest to win the heart of the students, prevent them from approaching us, or seeing us”

Ocellus said “Wait, you won't do anything?”

“The opposite, I will have the most difficult role, I will be in charge of all this show continue as it is, if something goes wrong, I will help, well, the time has come, everyone in their positions!” I said