• Published 20th May 2020
  • 361 Views, 1 Comments

Fast and Cozy in Towers and Bishops - Fast Tap



Fast meets a new friend, Cozy Glow, but the problems appear when the magic of disappearing from Equestria and nobody knows who is behind all this

  • ...
 1
 361

Chapter 3: Favors and magic tree

With Cozy new in my group of friends, it felt awesome, the 8 of us had fun with no stop, we played hide and seek, charades, there was nothing or nobody who could separate us, with Cozy, we asked each other for favors, she said that reinforced our friendship more, one day, she had made me a promise in front of her friends 3, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, better known as the cutie mark crusaders, and me, she promised to follow after anything the friendship, as in a group and we would never hide anything between us, after that, we played 5 until night, literally our lives were filled with love and joy when we met and so it was going to be for the rest of our lives, or that’s what I thought.

The days went by and every week Cozy asked me for another favor, one stranger than the other, she told me it was for a project, as a friend, I trusted her words, one day, something unexpected happened to me that gave me a new friend (boy or girl), in the library, we had agreed to see each other to study for tomorrow's test, had arrived late for reasons to enjoy the gifts of my birthday, well, let's say we were in the hallway and was going Something I decided to read about what they would take us while reading, she asked me something:

“Pssst, Fast do you know of a super-secret place in school?” Cozy whispers to me

“Cozy,”-I giggle-“We are not playing hide and seek, also we have a test tomorrow about Equestrian history.”

“oops…”-Cozy laughs-“Sorry, I got confused, that reminds me of something, you can help me bring our notes? they are in my living quarter, it's for our friends.”

“Sure do Cozy!” I answered.

And we both went to take our notes, after hard work, we found them, but when we returned to the library, we looked for our friends and there wasn't.

“I'm going to look for them again, maybe they hide, somewhere” I said still thinking they were hidden.

“Okay, I'll stay studying, as for 1 note of mine there are 5 of you Fast” Cozy said.

I looked all over the place until I saw something strange, a fence had gone out of his place because of some kind of crystal lifted it, I decided to search there, between, and I saw that under the school there was a huge cavern, when I look down, l see the footsteps of my friends, they should be close, I walked for a while and I saw a Twilight who was shining a little in front of me, who would say that a friend would show up like that every time you saw him or her:

“Welcome” said that Twilight.

“Twilight, is that you?” I ask without thinking.

That Twilight makes a gesture with her head moving it on both sides indicating no “I am the tree of harmony, and I wanted to know you since the chest opened.”

“You were a friend of that pony?” I said.

“We were friends in spirit, he told me he stayed in Equestria until someone opens the chest and shows he deserves the artifact, I made the promise to protect and befriend with the chosen one, and apparently, it's you” the tree of harmony responds.

I present myself to it “Nice to meet you, my name is...”

“Fast Tap, I know, my roots tell me everything” the tree of harmony interrupts

I look around and ask “I guess these crystal things are your roots, right?”

The tree of harmony makes a nod that said yes “I have opened the fence where you entered for 2 reasons, and one of them is meet you”

“And what is the other reason?” I asked

Tree of harmony said “It is for your friends, so they know about friendship is in their nature”
I said goodbye to the tree, she told me that I would always see him or her as Twilight, so that I get used to it and went to tell Cozy about this, but when I saw her, she was asleep, and with several notes on her legs, I organized all the notes again, and both of them, I placed her near that fence, so she knows about it when she wakes up, and I went to sleep in my bed, completely ready for him tomorrow's test, sadly, everything changed some time later.