• Published 27th May 2020
  • 1,837 Views, 14 Comments

Ultraman Scorn Season 1 - SuperSamYoshi



When Earth is in danger their is only one that can help but he's not of this world.

  • ...
15
 14
 1,837

Episode 8: The Secret of the Lake

Don't worry darlings, I'm here for you.

Our Parents are gone.

I'm so sorry you had to lose them. But I know someone who's going to look after you.

Who?

Auntie Alana!


Sunrise and Pinkie walked down the hallway to the control room where the rest where of the team was. The two had just came back from patrol.

“Pinkie Pie and Sunrise Storm reporting,” Pinkie exclaimed, “District one clear.”

“Good work,” Commander Celestia, “A large object is reported to have fallen near Dodge Canyon.”

“We’ll go check it out immediately,” Pinkie declared, Sunrise was about to speak but Pinkie had beaten him.

“Commander!” Rainbow exclaimed as she and Applejack stood forward, “let me and Applejack handle it!”

“Let me go too,” Sunset said.

“That’s the spirit,” Commander Celestia exclaimed, “Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, hold on a minute.”

“The report was made by children, but let’s look into it, just in case,” Celestia told them, “Pinkie and Sunrise, fly out to see.”

“Roger!” the two of them replied.

“This is the location,” Celestia showed them on the map. Pinkie and Red nodded and left.

“As for you Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy,” Celestia said to them, “I want you three to help Micro Chips in tech-lab.”

“Yes,” the three said and went to the lab.

Sunrise and Pinkie took to the skies in the Pegasus, and soon came to Dodge Town. They slowly and careful touched down on the ground. They saw a red crocodilian looking man fishing by the edge of a lake. The man wasn’t an alien, he was a form sub-species of human, known as Animanoids, these where beings that were half animal, half human. In other words, they’re anthropomorphic or furries.

“Excuse me!” called Sunrise the crocodilian man, he turned around to face them, “we want to go this spot near Dodge Canyon.”

“Well, that area is behind that hill over there,” the crocodile man said, “no one has been here in a while, though.”

Just then the crocodile man’s fishing rod caught something. He started to reel it in, but then a girl surfaced and took the fish for herself. She waved at them, then swam away.”

“Hey wait!” Called the crocodile man, “give me back my fish, you! Where are you going!? Of all the luck…”

Pinkie, Sunrise, and the crocodile man chased after her on foot. The Girl came to a shallow bit a came out the water.

“That was dangerous,” she said to the fish, “you still have important mission to perform. Hurry up and swim away! You have to be careful!” She placed the… large tadpole back in the water, and watched it swim away.

She heard the Sunrise, Pinkie and the crocodile man coming, she grabbed her clothes and ran away. The three ran to where the girl just was. But she was nowhere to be seen. The crocodile man looked down and found his bait on the ground.

“She’s quick,” the crocodile man remarked.

“Does she live around here?” Sunrise asked.

“No idea,” the crocodile replied, “I haven’t seen her around here.”

“She sure is mean though,” Pinkie retorted.

“All right, we’re going to head towards our destination,” Sunrise said.

“Race ya!” Pinkie said as she start to run.

“OI!” Sunrise retorts and ran after her.

Neither knew that the girl was hiding the bushes and had disappeared again once Pinkie and Sunrise ran passed. It wasn’t look until they could hear something.

“I hear the sound of a river,” Sunrise said, as the both of them followed the sound. They came to a river and saw the UFO.

“There it is,” Pinkie exclaimed, “Let’s go check it out.”
“Let’s check our weapons first,” Sunrise told her, “we’ve never seen this enemy before.”

Pinkie pulled out her Alpha Pistol while Sunrise pulled out two. They went closer to the UFO. The came to the entrance of the ship.

“It looks burnt,” Pinkie retorted.

“Yeah, it looks like friction burns from entering the atmosphere,” Sunrise said.

“From the looks of this ship, it’s not from earth,” Pinkie said.

“What gave you that idea Sherlock?” Sunrise said rhetorically.

“Well because it’s round and oddly shaped,” Pinkie replied, “should we go inside?”

Sunrise nodded as he pulled down steps to enter inside. Pinkie went in first, with Sunrise behind him. They snuck around the ship quietly they turned a corner and saw a red light flashing, they turned another corner and found a hatch door. Sunrise nodded to Pinkie to get ready, then kicked the door in and pointed with their pistols. It was the control room, and no one was in it.

They enter and snuck around. Sunrise turned and saw something run in the corner of his eye. He tapped Pinkie’s shoulder and pointed to where he saw the object run behind. Sunrise and Pinkie pointed their pistol at both ends.

“Who’s there?” Sunrise spoke out. And it was the girl.

“You’re the two from before, right?” she said, “You startled me!”

“You startled us!” Pinkie said, “What are you doing in a place like this?”

“I’m here because I didn’t think you’d chase me this far,” the girl replied, “This the perfect hideout, right?”

“Why did you do what you did?” Sunrise asked.

“I felt sorry for the fish about to be eaten by humans,” the girl replied.

“Wait,” Sunrise heard Scorn talking in his mind, “How did that girl’s legs carry her along that steep mountain path faster than us? She isn’t even breathing heavily. And her shoes are clean.”

“Something’s wrong!” Sunrise said out loud, but Pinkie didn’t hear him.

“It’s dangerous staying here,” Pinkie said to the girl, “You might not understand, but this is a spacecraft that aliens flew.”

Suddenly, gas started to fill the room. Sunrise and Pinkie started to choke and gasp for air then collapsed on the ground. Just before Sunrise could go unconscious, he saw a figure with a fish-like head, felt over his body. The figure found Sunrise’s Ultra Coins and took them. Sunrise tried to reach out but couldn’t and fell unconscious, as the figure walked backward with the Ultra Coins in its hand.

Once the gas had cleared, Sunrise was the first to come too, he remember the figure taking his coins. He felt around for them, but he couldn’t find any of them.

“Oh no!” he said, “They’ve taken my Ultra Coins!” He went over to wake Pinkie up. “Pinkie! Pinkie!”

“What happened?” she asked slowly as she woke up.

“We were hit with sleeping gas,” Sunrise told her, “Look after the girl.”

“Sunrise where are you going? Hey!” Pinkie called out to him, but Sunrise had already dashed off. Pinkie then saw that the girl had also been hit with the sleeping gas, “Hey, hang in there!” she said as shaking her.

Sunrise made it outside and looked around, “This is no simple-minded monster, this is the work of an alien,” he thought to himself, “the enemy must have learned that I’m Ultraman and stole me Ultra Coins. Whoever this could be, they’re a real threat. I have to get them back, no matter what.”


“What? Sunrise has gone missing?!” Commander Celestia exclaimed. Pinkie had returned to HQ without Sunrise.

“Yes, I searched all over Dodge Canyon, but he wasn’t anywhere,” Pinkie told her.

Celestia sighed and turned to Lyra and Bon-Bon, “Bon-Bon, Lyra,” she said, “any contact from Sunrise?”

“Negative,” Lyra reported.

“Maybe it was an alien who…” Celestia didn’t wanted to finish her sentence.

“Sunrise wouldn’t go down so easily,” assured Luna, “but the unexpected could happen. Let’s fly to the scene.”

“Yeah!” exclaimed Rainbow.

“Wait!” Celestia spoke up, she thought of something, “Perhaps Sunrise has found something on his own. Let’s have faith in him.”

At the time, Sunrise Storm was intently hunting his foe.

Suddenly the intercom sounded in the control room. Lyra and Bon-Bon put turned on the monitor. It was a call from Nurse Redheart from the Medical bay.

“This girl is trouble,” Nurse Redheart said, “She won’t let me give her a shot or even put my hand on her forehead.”

“And her condition?” Celestia asked.

“She seems to be in pain,” Nurse Redheart replied, “what should we do?”

“This is my responsibility,” Pinkie said, “I’ll go and have a look.” And she left to go to the medical bay.

Meanwhile Sunrise awaited his enemy by hiding in some bushes near the UFO, but no one showed themselves.

Back at the base, Nurse Redheart didn’t know what to do. The girl wouldn’t even let her touch her.

“Stop! Don’t touch me!” she shouted. Pinkie then came in and went to the girl’s side.

“you should behave,” she said sweetly, “Nurse Redheart is a great nurse the whole base is proud of. She keeps all 300 of us working at the base healthy. This is for your own good. Come on and let Nurse Redheart look over at you for a bit.”

“No thank you!” shouted the girl, “there’s nothing wrong with me! You can see I’m just fine! I don’t want to be touch. By anyone!”

“Don’t be stubborn!” Pinkie raised her voice, “we’re being nice!”

“Pinkie Pie!” Nurse Redheart told Pinkie off before speaking more softly to the girl, “It’s all right, I won’t do anything.”

“I’m sorry for being headstrong, Nurse Redheart,” the girl apologised, “I’m terribly sleepy.”

“Rest well,” Nurse Redheart told her, as the girl laid down, and Nurse Redheart and Pinkie pulled over her sheet. But once Pinkie and Nurse Redheart had left the room, the girl gave off a cheeky smile.

Meanwhile, Sunrise was still waiting outside the UFO, he was getting bored, but he had to get his Ultra Coins back. Suddenly he heard something behind him, he swung his head around and saw who her thought was the girl from before, hiding behind a rock. She panicked once he saw her and start to run away. Sunrise notice this and ran after her. Sunrise changed the girl for a bit but then she disappeared behind some bushes.

“What? Where did she go?” He said to himself, he then turned on his Wondercolt radio pin, “Sunrise calling Nurse Redheart.”

“Sunrise!” Nurse Redheart’s replied, “What have you been up to? Acting alone without contacting HQ! Your aunts are furious.”

“This isn’t the time,” he told her, “How’s the girl that Pinkie took back to the base?”

“She’s in bed, taking a nap,” Nurse Redheart replied.
“You can’t let her out of the base,” Sunrise told her, “Put a strict guard on her.”

“Understood,” Nurse Redheart replied and hung up as she turned to look at the girl on the bed.

The other girl, managed to loop around and back to the UFO, she went inside and turned on some controls. Then she called out, “Eleking! Eleking!”

And out in the lake, near where the crocodile man was fishing, the water bubbled and shot up in the air like a fountain. And what rose from the water, was an eel like monster with rotating antlers and a vizor mouth, black markings on its body and a really long tail. This was the girls’ alien bioweapon, Eleking.

Eleking screeches and scares the crocodile man, he fed as Sunrise came to the shore.

“It’s a monster!” the crocodile man screamed, “Save me!” Sunrise looked out to the lake and saw Eleking slowly making its way to the shore.

“HQ! HQ! HQ!” Sunrise called to HQ, “Please Respond!” But he couldn’t get throw due to Eleking’s rotating antlers. Annoyed, Sunrise pulled out his Alpha Pistols and fired at the monster. This seemed to annoy the monster, as it screeches and fires an Electric Discharge Beam from its mouth at Sunrise, he manages to dodge as Eleking kept firing them.

Eleking started to come closer to the edge of the lake, Sunrise noticed this and panicked.

“Scorn, please tell me you have a secret power for situations like this,” Sunrise begged.

“Sadly I don’t,” Scorn replied in his head.

Then Sunrise remember that CASS had the Capsule monsters perfected and where sent some new ones along with Agira, Sunrise pulled out one and summoned the monster. It looked like a mix between a bull, and frog, and had a face similar to an Incan mask. It was the capsule monster Miclas.

Miclas roared getting Eleking’s attention, the two then punched each other which launched them back. Both monsters hit sides of hills as they got back up and became to wrestle. Miclas managed to get Eleking on its back as his pummelled the Discharge Dragon, but Eleking used its tail to pull Miclas back and help it flip on top of Miclas.

Miclas tried to hold Eleking back, but the monster was too heavy for him, as Eleking pummelled down on him. Eleking even seemed to hold Miclas’ head under water. Back at Base, the phone rang, and Bon-Bon answered it.

“Hello, this is CASS,” she answered, “What? A giant monster came out the lake?” Everyone gathered around and Luna took the phone.

“What is its location?” she asked, “your location!”

“Lake Dodge!” the Crocodile man replied from the other end of the called, “Lake Dodge in Dodge Canyon!”

“Lake Dodge in Dodge Canyon,” Luna repeated, “all right, we understand.”

“Dodge Canyon,” Pinkie said, “That’s where the spacecraft made an emergency landing.”

“Let’s asked Sunrise about it,” Celestia said, “Lyra, Bon-Bon, get him on the line.”

The two friends nodded, “HQ calling Sunrise!” Lyra called.

But due to Eleking radar antlers jamming the communications, Sunrise couldn’t contact them, and they couldn’t contact Sunrise. Miclas started to get it together, as he managed to force Eleking out the lake, and get some hits on the monster. When Eleking threw its tail at Miclas, he caught and swing Eleking around and to the ground. Eleking fired more Discharge beams and set the forest around Miclas’ feet a-blaze, making the capsule monster back up.

“Sunrise!” Bon-Bon tried to call Sunrise, “This is HQ! Sunrise!”

“There’s no response,” Lyra told Celestia and Luna, “I think the video receiver may be broken.”

“Something may have happened to Sunrise!” Twilight said.

“Commander, let’s flight to the scene!” Sunset declared, worried about her cousin.

“All right,” Celestia agreed, “Lyra, Bon-Bon, keep trying to contact Sunrise. Rainbooms, standby to launch the Griffin.”

“Roger!” the Rainbooms replied, they grabbed their helmets, but the Fluttershy just realized something.

“Wait, where’s Pinkie?” she asked. Everyone looked around, but Pinkie wasn’t in the room. In fact Pinkie wasn’t even in the base. She had snuck out and took a small jet named the Breezie when everyone was trying to contact Sunrise.

The Rainbooms were soon on the Griffin and ready to take off. Meanwhile, in the medical bay, the girl woke up and saw Nurse Redheart was going over some work. The girl got up and slowly and quietly, creeped up behind Nurse Redheart and started to choke her. Nurse Redheart struggled to free herself, but the girl had a tight grip and wouldn’t let go so easily. Nurse Redheart tried but she couldn’t free herself and she dropped to the ground. The Girl smiled at her job then left the room.

Back at the lake, Eleking was leading Miclas back to the lake to gain the upper hand. Once back to the lake, it attacked Miclas with its tail, smacking him from the left, right and on the head. Then Eleking wrapped its tail around Miclas and released 500,000 volts of electricity into Miclas’ body. Eleking unravelled its tail, and Miclas fell to the ground. Miclas then disappeared into energy as his timer was up.

Sunrise grunted as he tried to think of what to do. Back on the spacecraft, the other girl was laughing at Eleking’s victory over Miclas.

“Eleking! Time for our next tactic!” She ordered, “Now!”

Eleking screeched and turned around to walk in the other direction. Sunrise watched Eleking walk away. He then started running to the spacecraft. Meanwhile Pinkie was flying the Breezie to Dodge Lake, when she saw Eleking.

“What’s that?!” she shouted, “it’s coming this way!” she panicked at started to fire lasers at Eleking. The monster fired some discharge beams at the Breezie, but Pinkie dodged it and fired another laser beam at Eleking. Pinkie continue to fire beams at Eleking, which was good for Sunrise as this distracted Eleking as he continued to run to the Spacecraft.

Meanwhile, back at the base, the girl was sneaking around, she wanted to get to the control room, she could launch an aircraft and get back to her sister. A door opened and the girl was met face to face with Derpy.

“Wait! Where are you going?” she asked the girl, pointing her Alpha Pistol at her.

The girl just smiled and pointed her pendent at Derpy. Then the pendent shot a beam at Derpy which paralyzed her, freezing her in place. The girl chuckled and skipped to the control room. When she enter, lyra and Bon-Bon were still at their seats. The girl paralyzed them, then pushed them aside, and managed to get the launch ready on the E.T.P (Extra-terrestrial Pony). Her messing around, caught the attention of Luna, Flash, Sandalwood, and Microchips.

“She went this way,” Luna called out, “after her!”

The girl hid behind a desk as, Luna, Flash, Sandalwood and Microchips entered the room.

“She has to been in here,” Flash said, as Sandalwood and Microchips went to try and shake Lyra and Bon-Bon back to their senses.

The girl tried to make a break for it, but Luna spotted her, “There she is!” Luna said, “Flash with me.”

“Right,” Flash replied as to the two went after the girl. Somehow the girl duked them and made it to the E.T.P, she strapped herself in and the rocket launched out the base.


Sunrise managed to get back to the Spacecraft and saw the entrance was open, he rushed in without thinking. He went to the control room and saw the other girl commanding Eleking on a monitor. Sunrise snuck up behind the girl and hooked his arms around her.

“No! Stop! Let me go!” the girl cried but Sunrise didn’t, held on tight. Sunrise forced her away from the control panel as the girl struggled to get free from Sunrise. She continued to scream, as Sunrise saw that she had dropped his Ultra coins on the floor.

Sunrise used all his strength and slammed the girls head into the corner of a control panel, knocking her out. He panted and looked out the window to see Pinkie still attacking Eleking with laser. But Eleking was now annoyed, and finally shot Pinkie down. Sunrise saw that and rushed outside with his Ultra coins, where his entered the starry nexus and got ready to transform.

Sunrise placed the serpentine down gently, then stood forward. He raised his hands, and he was transported to the starry nexus. Sunrise raised up her left arm and the coin slots opened up, and in the next second, and pulled the Ultra Coins out.

“Lend me your power, Ultraman!”

{ULTRAMAN}

“Lend me the will of the earth, Gaia!”

{ULTRAMAN GAIA}

“I shall bring peace and harmony to the universe!!”

{RISE ULTRAMAN SCORN SPECIUM PHOTON!}

Pinkie cried as she could do nothing but watch the ground come closer, she covered her eyes expecting the impact and death. But suddenly she stopped falling. She opened her eyes and saw that Ultraman Scorn had caught her.

Scorn put the Breezie down carefully, just as the Griffin showed up. Pinkie looked up to Scorn, she didn’t know why but Scorn’s presence felt familiar, as her body started to glow, and an Ultra Coin flew out of her and to Scorn’s Colour Timer where Sunrise reached out and caught it. This one had another blue Ultra on it, in a kicking pose.

“That’s the Fuma coin,” Scorn said to Sunrise, “He has the…” but before Scorn could finish, Eleking shot him in the back with a discharge beam. He grunted and stumbled forward. He turned around and jumped onto Eleking as the Griffin landed and the Rainbooms ran to Pinkie.

“Pinkie, are you Ok?” Sunset called to her.

“I am now,” Pinkie replied.

“You shouldn’t have gone off on your own,” Celestia told her.

“Sorry, I was just worried about Sunrise,” Pinkie said ashamed.

Eleking’s screeches made them turn to watch Scorn fighting the monster.

Scorn punched Eleking in the neck and managed to grab it and throw it over his shoulder. Eleking screeches in pain as Scorn grabbed its tail, and swing it ran and slam back down on the ground. Eleking tried swinging its tail around to hit Scorn, but the Ultra kept jumping and dodging it.

The E.T.P landed near the spacecraft, and the girl came out and ran to the ship. She found her sister out cold on the room. She tried shaking her awake, but she manage only to wake her up slowly as she threw her back down to the floor. She then went the control panel to command Eleking.

“Eleking! Defeat Ultraman Scorn!” she said, “make sure of it!”

Eventually, Eleking managed to wrap Scorn in its tail, Scorn could move as Eleking unleashed 500,000 volts of electricity into Scorn’s body.

“Sunrise you need you use, your new coins,” Scorn told him.

“Right,” Sunrise said as it swapped the Ultraman and Gaia coins.

Sunrise grabbed the Cosmos coin in his right gauntlet, closed the hatch as blue energy flew out and Ultraman Cosmos appeared on his left.

"Gift me with the power of healing, Cosmos".

{ULTRAMAN COSMOS}

Sunrise pulled out the Fuma coin, placed in his left gauntlet, closed the hatch as light blue energy flew and Ultraman Fuma appeared on his right.

"Gift me with the power of Speed, Fuma".

{ULTRAMAN FUMA}

Sunrise lifted both fists into the air while saying, “Let the waves wash away your rage!!” Before bringing his arms to the sides, as the Ultramen become energy again and smashing his fists together.

{RISE ULTRAMAN SCORN FULL MOON SHURIKEN!!}

Scorn suddenly disappeared then reappeared out of Eleking’s tail and behind the monster, this was thanks to Fuma’s ninja speed. Eleking spun around just as Scorn created and fired a light billet from his right arm to Eleking’s right antler, destroying it. Then did the same from his left arm to Eleking left antler, destroying that too. Then finally to finish Eleking off, Scorn launched three razor-sharp energy shurikens. One cut off Eleking’s tail, one sliced an arm off, and the third decapitated its head off. Blood spewed out and exploded.

“Eleking lost!” exclaimed the girl as the other came too.

“Let’s get out of here!” the other said.

“Commander, the spacecraft!” Rarity shouted, pointing at it as it flew away. Scorn saw it fly away and chased after it.

“Our plan failed,” said one girl, “we failed to steal the Ultra Coins.”

“We underestimated earth,” said the other.

“But we aren’t giving up yet!” replied the first, “we’ll raise an even stronger monster and wipe out all the people on earth!”

“How lovely,” declared the other, “and once that’s done, that beautiful planet will be ours!”

“We’re certain to succeed!” announced the first, “We now know that earth males have a weakness for cute girls. Next time, we’ll be disguise as hot beach babes with large breasts.”

“That’ll make them fall to our feet,” agreed the other. As both girls grabbed their faces and pulled their skin off, revealing the alien underneath and the skin was just a suit.

Both aliens looked the same, but one had a pinkish fish head and the other an orange fish head. These girls were the transforming phantoms, Alien Pitt.

The two aliens laughed at the thought of earthling males worshipping them, when an alarm went off. They looked outside to see Ultraman Scorn, and thanks to Fuma’s speed, was catching up fast. The orange Pitt turned on the laser cannon, but it had no effect on Scorn.

Scorn flew close, as he activated his finisher attack, he charged up his energy and created a giant shuriken of energy. He threw it and it cut the spacecraft clean in half, causing it to explode.

With is Alien Pitt’s threat to take Earth for themselves failed, Scorn flew back to the ground as he reverted back to Scorn to join his team.


Greetings readers, I'm Twilight Sparkler, and I'm here to bring you this instalment of Wondercolt Monster Library. Today we will be looking at, Eleking. Who else?

Eleking, the Space Monster or Discharge Dragon. He stands at 53 meters tall and weighs at 25,000 tons. his home is Planet Pitt.

Eleking has been one of the most iconic monsters in the Ultraman Series and has gone on to win the Japanese Best Monster Award for the Ultraseven series, being called the most impressive of Ultraseven's enemy Kaiju and aliens (alongside Alien Metron). And also Eleking was originally intended to be (and painted as being) black and white. However due to the suit constantly being partially submerged or otherwise in contact with water for most of its scenes, the white elements of the suit gradually turned pale yellow as a result of staining from exposure to compounds in the water, giving it its signature color.

He was pretty (cough), shocking, to say the least to fight. I'm glad that I was able to become my Full Moon Shuriken form, though I guess my Burning Brave form would of killed him.

Please don't ever make a pun like that again.

Just be glad that there's not egg monster. Otherwise I'll be saying them off.

Oh look at that, we're out of time. Join us for the next instalment of Wondercolt Monster Library.

See you later everyone.

Author's Note:

hi guys hope you like this episode

and sorry for the cringy pun at the end, I had to say it